Thread: .click (formerly .bz) Tracker cheating

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    Lol.. it was the name that came to my mind to be different from other PT usernames :)

So did you buy a buffered account of TV?
    theplace. I got it from someone else. I think tv and to are riskier as they are much harder to join compared to the others.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    wonder if i take somebody buffered account and access it with my ip - i will get away ?
    you can get away but i don't recommend that )) anon is such a teaser

about the registred email - i always tend to change that - or not- (Indecisiveness was countagious from ANON) because no mather if you change the email - the registred email on creation can still recover via original email i've noticed- at least in the passt until they where fucked up via domains

Lol.. it was the name that came to my mind to be different from other PT usernames :)
    Einstein is cool - i wonder if i will change my nick name in tesla also since DS is in most wanted list
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Einstein (08.04.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    I used to be indecisive, now I'm not sure

Anyway, whenever you receive an account from someone else, you should always change the password and e-mail and do a passkey reset if possible. Otherwise, the previous owner can easily do a password recovery at any point and realistically argue that "it must have been hacked" if pressed by staff, and you'll be left both without the account and without whatever you gave in return for it (if applicable).

The problem is that all of these changes are logged, and it won't do much good for you either if you teleport to another country, then immediately edit all the account details. It has to be a gradual process, let some time pass between each change. I didn't know .click trackers always allow password recovery on the first registered e-mail à la Filelist.ro, but this is the exception and not the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    Einstein is cool - i wonder if i will change my nick name in tesla also since DS is in most wanted list
    Just don't pick Edison, in recent years there's been a tendency to demonize him
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    thanks for the tips

Just don't pick Edison, in recent years there's been a tendency to demonize him
    for the right reason
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    I tried to go to their irc today with my old username, they banned me from the support channel. fuck'em.. i wil be getting in soon there one way or the other.. they aren't fucking invincible..
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    I tried to go to their irc today with my old username, they banned me from the support channel. fuck'em.. i wil be getting in soon there one way or the other.. they aren't fucking invincible..
    The last time i got an invite to one of their sites i was banned within a few hours after signup. My inviter went to the irc channel and they asked him how he knew me and i think he got banned from the channel. Change your user agent before signing up again and don't take an invite from someone you don't know. There is a recruitment thread on myanonamouse.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

Einstein (15.04.19)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    also modify our CTCP Reply before contacting staff using IRC.
    https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthr...l=1#post317756
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Einstein (15.04.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    also modify our CTCP Reply before contacting staff using IRC.
    https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthr...l=1#post317756
    I learnt that the practical way when this forum had an IRC channel on 6667.eu, and my profile on their site even said which processor I was using

Anyway, I get the feeling he won't be wanting to spend much time on IRC again.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

Einstein (15.04.19)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    The last time i got an invite to one of their sites i was banned within a few hours after signup. My inviter went to the irc channel and they asked him how he knew me and i think he got banned from the channel. Change your user agent before signing up again and don't take an invite from someone you don't know. There is a recruitment thread on myanonamouse.
    Sure. I will make a note of that. The issue with me taking part in their invite threads in all other forums is that, even though i have been a member of many top level trackers, those are legit accounts which i have been using since many years and i dont wanna jeopardize all those accounts just for this one account.

What do you think of creating another account of myanomouse and going from there.. pros/cons?

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I learnt that the practical way when this forum had an IRC channel on 6667.eu, and my profile on their site even said which processor I was using

Anyway, I get the feeling he won't be wanting to spend much time on IRC again.
    Yeah, I won't be going to their irc with my old username again. But they knowing your processor information as well, that's some next level shit.. how could we bypass it?

Meanwhile , my geeks account has been piliing up invites , and i dont know what to do with it. lol
    Last edited by Einstein; 15.04.19 at 23:24.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    they knowing your processor information as well, that's some next level shit.. how could we bypass it?
    CTCP version may reveal this CPU info, eg. my HexChat return a string like this:
    Code:
    VERSION HexChat 2.9.3 [x86] / Microsoft Windows XP Home (x86) [Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (2.80GHz)]
    To avoid this, we can customize the return string of CTCP VERSION.

btw, browser fingerprint seems also can reveal whether we are the same user, maybe better to use a separate new browser for some trackers for higher anonymity.
    https://browserleaks.com
    https://amiunique.org/fp
    https://browserprint.info
    Last edited by JohnareyouOK; 16.04.19 at 02:34.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

anon (16.04.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    maybe better to use a separate new browser for some trackers for higher anonymity.
    This has been good advice for around a decade

http://www.sb-innovation.de/announcement.php?f=56
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss180
    Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    I got banned like a day after i got another invite to thegeeks recently. Most likely you will get disabled. I think you should contact the staff in irc if you were disabled for inactivity. I read that they started disabling inactive accounts to prevent account hacking.

This was leaked from 32pages recently. It shows the info of a user who was banned for cheating on thegeeks. theclick trackers are also sharing info with the gazelle sites.
    What are "gazelle sites"? And what information do they share? When you use the same email adress probably the inviter, isn't?

Do theclick trackers share this infos with bitspyder?

Thanks
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
    What are "gazelle sites"?
    https://whatcd.github.io/Gazelle/

And what information do they share?
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=351238
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=361756
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=19568

Do theclick trackers share this infos with bitspyder?
    See http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=357833; based on what I know, I would place BitSpyder in category 4.
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

Bomber (04.07.21)

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    they are still good trackers , but they act like they are doing some shady,private, def-con alpha stuff in there ,not just sharing pirated content

until they make those trackers user friendly for everybody i really don't see the point of them
    ratio you can make only with seedbox ....keeping seeding until you reach 80 years to have 1:1 torrent ratio
    or via donations
    content is great but you can't access unless you are admin,if not you have to wait 3 years no mather the class
    invites are more rare than mining succesful for coins ,you can't invite anybody or have to be carefull,because you never know how you wake up without account ,so useless
    ip on third worlds kinda blocked
    i propose for the admins to close them and create a telegram or irc channel just for them to share files between them,because for the everybody else you will feel like you are a silver 1 in cs go no mather the class you have ,pu,elite,etc
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

anon (21.08.22)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    All true, but similar to PTP or BTN, there's zero chance of the status quo ever changing unless someone creates a rival tracker that actually manages to be competitive.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast