+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: .click (formerly .bz) Tracker cheating

Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    I understand the desire to keep "exclusive" torrents thus, but ultimately H265 is right and enforcing that sort of rule is hypocritical at best.

Anyway, I don't know if you can obtain invites to the rest of the .click sites after accruing enough status at one of them, or what's the "ladder" that should be followed in that case, but follow this tutorial and at least you won't get banned as a dupe trying to find out.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=19023
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Einstein (17.02.19)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I understand the desire to keep "exclusive" torrents thus, but ultimately H265 is right and enforcing that sort of rule is hypocritical at best.

Anyway, I don't know if you can obtain invites to the rest of the .click sites after accruing enough status at one of them, or what's the "ladder" that should be followed in that case, but follow this tutorial and at least you won't get banned as a dupe trying to find out.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=19023
    Thanks anon.. that was a great read..

the thing i was saying is that.. to build trust and enough buffer in one of their sites by legitimate means and then going through their official invite threads..

Also, as a last resort, what do you guys think of buying buffered accounts.. i couldn't find any thread here regarding that.. Also, if we are buying buffered accounts, what are the safety precautions that we should take to make sure the account will be safe and to fly under the radar..?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    the thing i was saying is that.. to build trust and enough buffer in one of their sites by legitimate means and then going through their official invite threads..
    I didn't know whether they had invite threads for the rest of the sites in the group. If they do, that's a viable alternative, yes.

Also, as a last resort, what do you guys think of buying buffered accounts.. i couldn't find any thread here regarding that.. Also, if we are buying buffered accounts, what are the safety precautions that we should take to make sure the account will be safe and to fly under the radar..?
    I don't recommend buying invites or accounts, you allow someone else to profit from P2P and risk throwing money away if staff catch you and disable the account.

Then again, http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=20228 says these trackers don't ban for country changes, so if you can get an account with its associated e-mail, use the same browser as the original owner and let enough time pass before the initial login, chances are it'll work... but once again, I don't recommend doing this.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Einstein (18.02.19)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    I didn't know whether they had invite threads for the rest of the sites in the group. If they do, that's a viable alternative, yes.
    Cool. Yeah, they do.

I don't recommend buying invites or accounts, you allow someone else to profit from P2P and risk throwing money away if staff catch you and disable the account.

Then again, http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=20228 says these trackers don't ban for country changes, so if you can get an account with its associated e-mail, use the same browser as the original owner and let enough time pass before the initial login, chances are it'll work... but once again, I don't recommend doing this.
    Even i don't support that, and but, I asked that coz they do have content related to business and that i need that otherwise cost 1000's of dollars if i buy it from the original websites. It's like, their staff make people resort to buying invites and accounts by being a dick to their users.

And thanks for the link anon. You've been really helpful. :)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    And thanks for the link anon. You've been really helpful. :)
    Well, I'm glad I can teach Einstein something
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    Well, I'm glad I can teach Einstein something
    lol.. Made my day :)
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    I would go to their disabled channel and ask what happened to your account. If you lost it due to a retroactive ban on Romanian addresses, you'll have the answer to both questions (being able to load the login page doesn't mean much, country bans are usually enforced upon registration or manually by staff).

And in that case, you can put this behind you and go to another tracker where you won't be discriminated against. If these guys want to ban someone who didn't do anything wrong and even made a hefty donation just for being from a "wrong" country, it's their loss.
    did anybody managed to talk in a decent way with them over channels ? their disabled channel usually is used for saying to users "bye" and being kicked out -based on users experience-never tried- they can come up with various reasons - for example the last one will be--sharing exclusive materials from there - reason wich brings another question ? how can provide proof of that ?

And in that case, you can put this behind you and go to another tracker where you won't be discriminated against. If these guys want to ban someone who didn't do anything wrong and even made a hefty donation just for being from a "wrong" country, it's their loss.
    i wish -but the other trackers are poor in that type of content - that's what makes them best and worse in the same time
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    did anybody managed to talk in a decent way with them over channels ? their disabled channel usually is used for saying to users "bye" and being kicked out -based on users experience-never tried- they can come up with various reasons - for example the last one will be--sharing exclusive materials from there - reason wich brings another question ? how can provide proof of that ?
    I have zero experience interacting with TheVault's staff, and I believe yours and Einstein's are the only posts I have read on this matter.

Ordinarily I would expect staff on a business-oriented e-learning tracker to be professional, looks like I'm wrong...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    I managed to get back one of my accounts in the past. The admin grilled me for like 2 hrs+ before giving me a last chance. If you were not disabled for inactivity the chance of you getting back your account is close to 0%
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    Ordinarily I would expect staff on a business-oriented e-learning tracker to be professional, looks like I'm wrong...
    well to tell the truth i don't know how they survive in this way and with this attitude

I managed to get back one of my accounts in the past. The admin grilled me for like 2 hrs+ before giving me a last chance. If you were not disabled for inactivity the chance of you getting back your account is close to 0%
    it was not for inactivity - because i've checed something fed days back -unless inactivity for them is to not visit a few days :)) that's why i don't bother because i waste my time and it get's me angry for nothing in return except frustration
    Last edited by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10; 21.02.19 at 08:36.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    well to tell the truth i don't know how they survive in this way and with this attitude

it was not for inactivity - because i've checed something fed days back -unless inactivity for them is to not visit a few days :)) that's why i don't bother because i waste my time and it get's me angry for nothing in return except frustration
    True that, it's a complete waste of time.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    even Einstein admits it

wonder if i take somebody buffered account and access it with my ip - i will get away ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    wonder if i take somebody buffered account and access it with my ip - i will get away ?
    See the last paragraph of post #168
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    even Einstein admits it

I think you might be ok if its with the registered email address. I cannot guarantee it but when i got ac account sometime ago it didn't get banned. I don't know if they have changed the system after that.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    even Einstein admits it
    Lol.. it was the name that came to my mind to be different from other PT usernames :)

Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    I think you might be ok if its with the registered email address. I cannot guarantee it but when i got ac account sometime ago it didn't get banned. I don't know if they have changed the system after that.
    So did you buy a buffered account of TV?
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast