Thread: .click (formerly .bz) Tracker cheating

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    The person who wrote that said he attempted to donate to get back on track and his offer was refused, but note we're all assuming he is telling the truth, when we can't really know. Back in the day I've seen a few people writing very elaborate and convincing stories about how they got unfairly banned, only for things to fall apart when a staff member asked for their username and told us what had really happened. And let's not forget it's possible to cheat accidentally, by adding multiple announce URLs or being ghostleeched from, thus putting a double spin on this sort of case...

Now that you mention it, didn't TorrentLeech unban accounts for 10 or 20 dollars apiece?
    they will always refuse money offers after ban - so that's true
    but they ban people for almoust everything or reason so it's nothing new - since i think the stuff has a GOD complex - i don't know why - because this strict rulles that they apply is affecting also their bussiness - or creating bad Karma - like it happend with the domain hijacking -wich i think was done by a member that was pissed on them - they should try to be more malleable with users and create a bigger community - in this way so that people could be able to actually seed something to mantain ratio - or donate more - being in a friendly enviroment - not on a bully cops “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you" enviroment

not to mention that after domain hijacking hal of the database/content from them is lost

TorrentLeech unban accounts for 10 or 20 dollars apiece
    can't remember - maybe at first - now they have improved community - since more invites or open signup are on
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

anon (05.06.18)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    they will always refuse money offers after ban - so that's true
    but they ban people for almoust everything or reason so it's nothing new - since i think the stuff has a GOD complex - i don't know why - because this strict rulles that they apply is affecting also their bussiness - or creating bad Karma - like it happend with the domain hijacking -wich i think was done by a member that was pissed on them - they should try to be more malleable with users and create a bigger community - in this way so that people could be able to actually seed something to mantain ratio - or donate more - being in a friendly enviroment - not on a bully cops “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you" enviroment

not to mention that after domain hijacking hal of the database/content from them is lost
    That's an unfortunate state of affairs... but things like that are why I always recommended keeping your head down and never interacting with anyone on trackers. And I mean that even if you aren't cheating, trading or whatever. Some staff have short fuses, and saying the wrong sequence of words can result in you saying goodbye to your account pretty quickly. You aren't there to make friends anyway, just to download stuff.

Of course, this advice won't do much good in cases like this where the account has already been banned, but posts like that one from Reddit and yours still confirm its validity.

can't remember - maybe at first - now they have improved community - since more invites or open signup are on
    Ha ha, indeed, nowadays if you get banned from there you can just wait a few days for their next invite code giveaway
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mratio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss93
    haha finally banned from all t click sites including bibliotik. i have been caught for ratio cheating after 6 months? is it possible?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2059
    It is possible to get caught everywhere.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by sann View Post
    haha finally banned from all t click sites including bibliotik. i have been caught for ratio cheating after 6 months? is it possible?
    1. Biblotik isn't a .click tracker and has no relation to them as far as I know;
    2. to answer your question, I guess yes, as this isn't the first "mystery" ban I hear about. It could be caused by manual log review, because your head stuck out and a staff member noticed, or because you did something wrong elsewhere and word has spread. Sometimes the people in charge of enforcing so-called global bans don't check the supersecret areas where they share info too often.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

sann (17.11.18)

P2P Client
    mratio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss93
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    1. Biblotik isn't a .click tracker and has no relation to them as far as I know;
    2. to answer your question, I guess yes, as this isn't the first "mystery" ban I hear about. It could be caused by manual log review, because your head stuck out and a staff member noticed, or because you did something wrong elsewhere and word has spread. Sometimes the people in charge of enforcing so-called global bans don't check the supersecret areas where they share info too often.
    anon not theempire.click is open if i register again they will ban me due to ip how to change my ip? any solutions
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    anon not theempire.click is open if i register again they will ban me due to ip how to change my ip? any solutions
    I think theclick trackers has a few banned countries now. You can see this at the bottom of the post by the admin.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/co...s_to_bitmeorg/

People resident in Countries: Algeria, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Romania need not apply.

(exceptions made on Very Good tracker experience elsewhere)

You can try to join but there is a very high chance of getting banned. I think they are checking all new users manually. I got instabanned many times when i created accounts during open signups at thegeeks.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

anon (18.11.18)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    how to change my ip? any solutions
    If only this forum had a tutorial explaining how to change your IP and reregister on trackers...
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (19.11.18) , H265 (18.11.18)

P2P Client
    mratio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss93
    Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    I think theclick trackers has a few banned countries now. You can see this at the bottom of the post by the admin.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/co...s_to_bitmeorg/

People resident in Countries: Algeria, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Romania need not apply.

(exceptions made on Very Good tracker experience elsewhere)

You can try to join but there is a very high chance of getting banned. I think they are checking all new users manually. I got instabanned many times when i created accounts during open signups at thegeeks.
    oh no i am from India ;(

---------- Post Merged at 12:50 ---------- Previous Post was at 12:49 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    If only this forum had a tutorial explaining how to change your IP and reregister on trackers...
    haha ha please make one
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Anyway, I had a look at that Reddit post and...

* No Use of Proxies/VPN/TOR/Seedbox/Corporate/Mobile IPs to join up or communicate/website use. (Seeding ok)

(We only allow one approved VPN/proxy service after your reach power user class - SEE FAQ)
    So, being from a banned country, you would need some sort of proxy that's hosted on a residential block, isn't used by anyone else, and gives no "interesting" results when the IP it exposes is port-scanned. At that point, you're better off going to another tracker that actually welcomes you instead.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    no wondering they have blocked my account in november than based just on ip -since i haven't cheated - just donated around 4xx $ in BTC

on another question - i get that i can't apply - but if get an invite i can register ? since those countries looks like they are not global banned based on the fact that i can access the login page

greatest stuff they have
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    no wondering they have blocked my account in november than based just on ip -since i haven't cheated - just donated around 4xx $ in BTC

on another question - i get that i can't apply - but if get an invite i can register ? since those countries looks like they are not global banned based on the fact that i can access the login page

greatest stuff they have
    I got banned like a day after i got another invite to thegeeks recently. Most likely you will get disabled. I think you should contact the staff in irc if you were disabled for inactivity. I read that they started disabling inactive accounts to prevent account hacking.

This was leaked from 32pages recently. It shows the info of a user who was banned for cheating on thegeeks. theclick trackers are also sharing info with the gazelle sites.
    Last edited by H265; 31.01.19 at 10:51.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386

greatest stuff they have
    I would go to their disabled channel and ask what happened to your account. If you lost it due to a retroactive ban on Romanian addresses, you'll have the answer to both questions (being able to load the login page doesn't mean much, country bans are usually enforced upon registration or manually by staff).

And in that case, you can put this behind you and go to another tracker where you won't be discriminated against. If these guys want to ban someone who didn't do anything wrong and even made a hefty donation just for being from a "wrong" country, it's their loss.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (05.02.19)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    I have never cheated in the .click sites but I used to have accounts in vault and place and pretty much every other tracker of theirs.. but i used to have accounts in bitseduce and biztorrents as well (who are their competitors).. but one day, all of a sudden, they disabled my account in place as well as vault and when i checked with them in their irc to revive my account, they outright accused me of stealing their content and posting in bitseduce and biztorrents which i never did.. eventhough i pleaded and asked to revive my account and that i didn't cheat or steal any stuff there, they refused to listen.. It sucked big time.. But i was wondering if i use a different email and work my way through one of their sister sites, if i can get back in there..?
    Last edited by Einstein; 16.02.19 at 15:44.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    I have never cheated in the .click sites but I used to have accounts in vault and place and pretty much every other tracker of theirs.. but i used to have accounts in bitseduce and biztorrents as well (who are their competitors).. but one day, all of a sudden, they disabled my account in place as well as vault and when i checked with them in their irc to revive my account, they outright accused me of stealing their content and posting in bitseduce and biztorrents which i never did.. eventhough i pleaded and asked to revive my account and that i didn't cheat or steal any stuff there, they refused to listen.. It sucked big time.. But i was wondering if i use a different email and work my way through one of their sister sites, if i can get back in there..?
    Most of their staff members are dicks. I don't understand how it's stealing when they themselves are stealing from the content creators. Retards
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast