Thread: Crysis

P2P Client
    Azureus and uTorrent.
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss41

Crysis

Crysis is a science fiction first-person shooter computer game developed by German company Crytek and published by Electronic Arts, and is the first game of a planned trilogy. [5] It was released on November 13, 2007 in North America, November 15 in Australia, November 16 in Europe, November 23 in New Zealand, and November 29 in Japan. Initial NPD sales numbers were taken as a sign that the game had flopped.[6] However, during EA's Q3 2008 Earnings Conference Call, it was stated that Crysis had sold over one million copies worldwide in the fiscal quarter and that the game continues to exceed sales expectations
    Currently playing this excellent game, worth the purchase price.

Crysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    Crysis certainly had it's good points but the overall gameplay was way too easy even on the hardest difficulty. A couple of other complaints as well:
    Spoiler Don't read if you haven't finished the game:
    Unfortunately, after the zero gravity part the game went down hill fast. I just didn't care about fighting against the generic amoeba aliens nor the "tentacle thingies". If I had known that the ending didn't offer me anything in return for the time I spent playing the game, I'd probably stopped playing.

Also, the end boss was uninspiring as well. They should've looked Shadow of the Colossus for inspiration as to how to make a HUGE boss for your game. As it were, it reminded me more of the 2d platformers of the 80s & early 90s with the boss staying on one side of the screen immobile and launching attacks.

Finally...Ridiculously cheesy ending as well. I know, paving way for the sequel...Still, I would've liked to see some sort of resolution to the situation instead of the current 'flying away from the camera to do future heroics' ending.

Still, if you like eyecandy, you might want to get this game just for that. There were times when the overall atmosphere went through the roof, when the graphics and the soundscape synced just right.

All this IMO, of course.
    Last edited by MrPeelo; 28.02.08 at 02:05.
    Thanks

My pc wasnt good enough to run this game on high gfx mode.. :( I heard alot of people say it has very high requirements.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    great game. anybody know when part 2 is coming?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by darki View Post
    great game. anybody know when part 2 is coming?
    for pc maybe in 1 or 2 years if they have start working on it but as far as i know the next crysis game should be a conversion for the ps3/xbox 360
    Thanks

melody4u
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickbateman View Post
    My pc wasnt good enough to run this game on high gfx mode.. :( I heard alot of people say it has very high requirements.
    Hi patrickbateman

My pc isn't seems have the "hardware requirements" to the game but i tested and it works fine.

Video Card: GForce 6800 with only 128 MB but 256bits. Try it in your pc. Maybe works.

I think that you may have more GHz in CPU instead GPU. In my case i have a Pentium IV 3.4Ghz
    Last edited by melody4u; 10.04.08 at 22:09.

spanish77
    This game is amazing , I'm looking foward to check out the new Far cry, can't wait !!!

+ Reply to Thread