+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max Payne 3 release date announced

Max Payne 3 release date announced

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...arch-2012.html

Today, we're proud to announce that Max Payne 3 - the new dark, gritty action experience that continues the tale of former New York City detective Max Payne and is sure to satisfy both newcomers and veterans to the historic franchise alike - is expected to launch on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC in March 2012 in North America and Europe.

----------------

Today, we're proud to announce that Max Payne 3 - the new dark, gritty action experience that continues the tale of former New York City detective Max Payne and is sure to satisfy both newcomers and veterans to the historic franchise alike - is expected to launch on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC in March 2012 in North America and Europe.

Still haunted by the memories of his traumatic past, Max begins a new life working private security protecting a wealthy industrialist and his family in Sao Paulo, Brazil. When gangs target the family under his protection, Max is forced to fight to save his clients and clear his name, in a bid to, once and for all, rid himself of the demons that have tortured him for far too long.

A true cross-studio collaboration between Rockstar Games’ global development teams that picks up from where series creator Remedy Entertainment's Max Payne 2 left off, Max Payne 3 utilizes cutting edge technology for a seamless, cinematic action experience, incorporating the latest advances in Natural Motion physics as well as a brand new iteration of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine, resulting in highly-refined gameplay with an extensive range of realistic weaponry, an intelligent cover system and sophisticated Bullet-Time mechanics.

In addition to an expansive single-player campaign, Max Payne 3 will also be the first entry in the series to introduce a thorough and engrossing multiplayer experience. In a unique twist, Max Payne 3 multiplayer delivers a compelling experience that dynamically alters maps and mode progression for all players in a match. Along with traditional multiplayer modes, Max Payne 3 will also include a deep reward and leveling system, persistent clans and multiple strategic load-out options.

Stay tuned for much more news very soon and check out a pair of brand new screenshots from Max Payne 3 below.

----------------

http://www.rockstargames.com/maxpayne3/

One of my favorite game series...
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Extraterrestrial (10.09.11) , yoco (09.09.11) , mammamia11 (08.09.11)

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss326
    march 2012 is way too far away, i dont think its gonna live for the expectations
    When you get to hell, tell em' Duke sent ya
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7976
    Hell yea! March isn't that far away!
    I hope it's awesome! Love previous games!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    i think i'll be disappointed just like when i played "Duke Nukem Forever".
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7976
    Don't tell me you actually expected Duke Nukem to be good?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM, RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss253
    Can't wait that amount of time for the game , they're killing me
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread