+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Account Killer

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

Account Killer

I have no idea on the actual effectiveness of the service that this webiste (listed below) actually has. You might want to give it a go if your up to it. It's kind of an AIO account killer website.

Do you care about your personal data? We provide instructions to remove your account or public profile on most popular websites, including Skype, Facebook, Windows Live, Hotmail / Live, Twitter, MSN / Messenger, Google and many more. Want to create an account somewhere? Check our Blacklist first to see if it's even possible to remove your profile!
    Click on the 'Blacklist' panel and have a look if you like.

Here's the link to the aforementioned website.

"God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

seldom (01.09.11)

P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    this website gives the link to cancel your account at known websites which really doesn't help because in some sites like facebook if you request to remove your account you have to wait 2 weeks , i tried to access mine after 1 month & it worked so it really doesn't matter cause they want their database to grow
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    You probably disabled your account. Facebook = sneaky bastards.

I got it delete my account, had to wait one week. The link was very well-hidden.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Of course they want their database to grow. So that they can show that 675 million people are using it and sell it as the greatest invention since sliced bread. and that's on top of of them still keeping your records even if you do a facebook suicide.

Facebook's terms of service (TOS) used to say that when you closed an account on their network, any rights they claimed to the original content you uploaded would expire. Not anymore.

Now, anything you upload to Facebook can be used by Facebook in any way they deem fit, forever, no matter what you do later.* Want to close your account? Good for you, but Facebook still has the right to do whatever it wants with your old content. They can even sublicense it if they want.
    Link:

additional info:

...Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has also posted a more philosophical response on the Facebook blog saying that while the new Terms of Service are "overly formal," they're only meant to give Facebook the legal ability to enable content sharing among users
    That's so that Facebook have the option to sell your info to interested parties. Could be anybody. Advertisers are not just the only ones that are interested in such info. So are a lot of other groups.

Suggestion of the day: Don't open Social media accounts.

I made a (~sort of predictable) FACTOID I posted a couple of weeks ago on Facebook inside the Chat/Spam thread.

Last edited by SealLion; 01.09.11 at 02:22.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread