Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can I find this release?

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Insane props to BrianBosworth for the tip he gave me in private. Your file is the devils0wn release down to the last byte.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

BrianBosworth (07.08.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss329
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    tip he gave me in private. Your file is the devils0wn release down to the last byte.
    Ouch! I was trying to find it (for you as I don't need it) with no luck :( and just saw this post.
    Could you or BrianBosworth share the searching trick unless it's something that can't be shared or he had it and shared it directly.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    Could you or BrianBosworth share the searching trick unless it's something that can't be shared or he had it and shared it directly.
    He linked me to a Turkish forum in private which had the release in ISO form.

He always manages to find the stuff I look for, that's cool
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Instab (22.09.11) , seldom (22.09.11)

I suspect the Windows.XP.Pro.Corporate.Final-DEVILS0WN warez release is actually an original MSDN image.
    I'm awaiting confirmation from other "official" windows forums as well but I'm pretty sure this is it.

File Name: en_winxp_pro_vl_iso.img/iso
    File Size: 512,342,016 bytes (488.61 MB)
    Volume Label: WXPVOL_EN
    CRC32: FFFFFFFF
    MD5: 5DB1A137BA7BC8B561A1DD120F5C7D8D
    SHA-1: A86FC914B3D487BD975E3A046CC3BAA2DEA17330
    Last edited by Master Razor; 09.07.18 at 21:00.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    My hashes match, so consider it officially confirmed. I guess this means the ISO was available on MSDN before the official launch (but after the RTM).
    Thanks

My hashes match, so consider it officially confirmed. I guess this means the ISO was available on MSDN before the official launch (but after the RTM).
    Good. I'll still need to confrim this but that's that.
    What we need now is: the original .nfo file and the iso name. We rename this image to devils0wn iso and that's that. I'll mirror this everywhere. Feel free to PM me with this, if you have them.
    Last edited by Master Razor; 09.07.18 at 22:12.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    What we need now is: the original .nfo file and the iso name.
    Code:
    ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    │                                                                            │
    │                       From the Group that brought you                      │
    │                    Windows 2000 Corporate Select Editions                  │
    │                         Devilsown Proudly Presents:                        │
    │                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                        │
    │                   Microsoft Windows XP Professionaal - ISO                 │
    │                           No Activation Required                           │
    │                                ⌐Microsoft                                  │
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    │  Supplied By....: [ DevilsOwn   ] Release Type....: [ .iso       ]         │
    │  Cracked By.....: [             ] Protection......: [ MS's Cock in Our Ass]│
    │  Packaged By....: [             ] Release Size....: [ 32x15mb    ]         │
    │  Release Date...: [ 08/29/2001  ] Operating System: [ It Is      ]         │
    ├────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤
    │    Requirements:   To run Windows XP, it is recommended that computers     │
    │                    have at least 128 megabytes of RAM, 1.5 gigabytes of    │
    │                    hard disk space, a 233 megahertz processor and a CD-ROM │
    │                    or DVD drive.                                           │
    │                                          				     │
    ├────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤
    │                       Install Notes & Rip Information                      │
    │                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                     │
    │Windows XP is the next version of Microsoft Windows beyond Windows 2000 and │
    │Windows Millennium. Windows XP brings the convergence of Windows operating  │
    │systems by integrating the strengths of Windows 2000ùstandards-based        │
    │security, manageability and reliability with the best features of Windows   │
    │98 and Windows MeùPlug and Play, easy-to-use user interface, and innovative │
    │support services to create the best Windows yet.                            │
    │This article provides a broad technical overview of whatÆs new in WindowsXP.│
    │It shows how new technologies and features make it easier to get work done, │
    │share information, manage your desktop, stay productive while traveling with│
    │a mobile computer, obtain help and support, and perform many other computing│
    │tasks.                                                                      │
    │Windows XP is built on an enhanced Windows 2000 code base, with different   │
    │versions aimed at home users and business users: Windows XP Home Edition    │
    │and Windows XP Professional. Unless otherwise noted, this article addresses │
    │technologies and features common to both versions of the operating system.  │
    │								             │
    │ Please Note:								     │
    │ It is final code - all bits are final. There is no activation required and │
    │ no timebomb to worry about.  Enjoy!!!                                      │
    │								             │
    │  					                                     │
    │        Auto run CD or run setup and use this key to install:               │
    │                   FCKGW-RHQQ2-YXRKT-8TG6W-2B7Q8                            │
    │                    Do you want to be a part of Devilsown?                  │
    │                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                  │
    │ We are looking for people to help in our ongoing experience, if you are a  │
    │ courier or a siteop with a reliable fast connection, get in touch with us. │
    │     Group greetz : FLT/DVN/KAL/ECH/RZR/TCF/QUEEN/pHASE                     │
    │     Personal Greetz :stump, DaGon & the ol skool discovery cru hawk,dragon,│ 
    │     rcf, thepope,  nerd, cal                                               │
    │ 					                                     │ 
    │             (join #0-day-dump on irc.devilsown.net:6667)                   │
         Remember, SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE QUALITY SOFTWARE, if you
         enjoyed this product, BUY IT!  SOFTWARE AUTHORS DESERVE SUPPORT!!
    Code:
    usa_2600__x86.pro_no_activation.iso
    Thanks

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by coolio256 View Post
    I'm loving the timestamps on those posts

By the way, I have the Spanish equivalent of this in CD form, the one where WININET.DLL is damaged. The famous FCKGW key worked (and was distributed with) it too, I wonder if it was also a pre-release MSDN image...
    Thanks

It wasn't on MSDN at that time but it was available early to system builders (i.e OEM).

By the way, I have the Spanish equivalent of this in CD form, the one where WININET.DLL is damaged. The famous FCKGW key worked (and was distributed with) it too, I wonder if it was also a pre-release MSDN image...
    if you have the ISO image we could cross-check it and see if it was an official image or not.

Well that's done. Tell all collectors that this http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...715#post348895 is the original image.
    if you search it on google it should be pretty easy to find.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    if you have the ISO image we could cross-check it and see if it was an official image or not.
    I'll post some hashes as soon as I can get a good rip from the disc...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Well, as it turns out, while the CD has been mastered using "CDIMAGE 2.46 (10/12/2000 TM)", the root has a MEGASOFT.NFO and a SERIAL.TXT containing the famous FCKGW key. If the source is MSDN, it's certainly been modified. The volume label is WXHFPP_ES, hashes follow and I can upload the ISO upon request.

Considering the quirky English and how I got my hands on this disc, I wonder if Megasoft was one of those local groups that sold physical copies of pirated software in the late 90s and early 00s, like FOSI Argentina, Centersoft and Obelisco Soft.

Code:
    CRC32: 1447fd80
      MD5: 73b3b4a6d74391bcb3dbf4bd6cbf968d
    SHA-1: ace12f71f509c71787a134265587084a6e4b4ae7
    Code:
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄ ▄█▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▌    ▐ ▌    ▌      ▐▌   ░░  ▐▌█      ▐█▌  ░░   ██▀  ░░  ▀█      ▐  ░░   ▐
        ▌ ░  ▐▄▌ ░  ▌ ░░   ▐     ░░  █▌  ░░   █  ░░    ▐▌    ░░  ▐  ░░  ▐   ░░  ▐
        ▌ ░   █  ░  ▌░░    █      ░  ▐▌   ░░  █ ░░      ▌     ░  ▐ ░░   ▐    ░  ▐
        ▌ ░░    ░░  ▌░   █▀█    █    ▐▌    ░  █ ░  ▄   ▐▌   ▐▌ ░ ▐ ░  █▀▀▀█  ░▐▀▀
        ▌  ░░  ░░   ▌    ▀▀█    █▀▀▀▀█▌    ░  █    ▀██▀▀▌   ▐▌ ░ ▐    ▀▀█ ▐   ▐
        ▌   ░  ░    ▌      ▐    █▀▀▀▀█   ▐    ▐▌     ▀█▌▌   ▐▌   ▐      ▐▌▐   ▐
        ▌           ▌      ▐    ▌    ▐   ▐    ▐█▄      █▌   ▐▌   ▐      ▐▌▐   ▐
        ▌           ▌    ▄▄█    ▌    ▐        ▐ ▀█▄    ▐▌   ▐▌   ▐    ▄▄█ ▐   ▐
        ▌   ▌   ▐   ▌    █ █    █    ▐        ▐▀▀▀▀█    ▌   ▐▌   ▐    ▌   ▐   ▐
        ▌   ▌   ▐   ▌    █▄█    █    ▐        ▐    █    ▌   ▐▌   ▐    ▌   ▐   ▐
        ▌   ▌   ▐   ▌      █         █   ▐▌   ▐▌        ▌        ▐    ▌   ▐   ▐
        ▌   █   █   ▌      ▐         ▌   ▐▌    ▌       ▐▌        ▐    ▌   ▐   ▐
        ▌   █▌ ▐█   ▌      ▐▌        ▌   ▐▌    ▌       ██        █   ▐▌   ▐   ▐
        █▄▄▄▌█▄█▐▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▐█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀    ▐▄▄▄█
                            When the Elegance means the Quality      [2001 (C)]

How to Contact Megasoft
                              ─────────────────────────

Via E-Mail    : megasoft@teamlucid.org

MEGASOFT: SHARPER & FASTER THAN LiGHT!
                           .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

: Software Store Distributor :
    Code:
    FCKGW-RHQQ2-YXRKT-8TG6W-2B7Q8 

Enjoy Lamers ....
    Thanks

A bit late but i found it.
    And the archive link:

Please download as soon as possible, as the magnet link will go down soon.
    And if you do get it, please seed it as much as you can.
    Last edited by Master Razor; 30.03.20 at 18:41.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    I thought we'd already found it, as per post #19 onwards?
    Thanks

I thought we'd already found it, as per post #19 onwards?
    Technically, we found the image file. But that magnet is the actual release, the packaged variant.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast