+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Source codes for RMeX(2.0/2.1b) and GTR(1.0/1.1)

Source codes for RMeX(2.0/2.1b) and GTR(1.0/1.1)

Hi,

I decided to release some of my programs source codes, so others could "learn" if they find anything learnable.I released them because they obsolete and I have no time to complete them (obsolete refers to GTR, no time + obsolete refers to rmex).

Programming language: VB.Net (VS Version must be 2010)
    All Source codes license: MIT License

Notes:
    • GTR1.0 -> complete, unsafe for cheating use, bugs free (I think).
    • GTR1.1-> complete, unsafe for cheating use, bugs free (I think).
    • RMeX2.0 -> Complete, buggy(a little) , not all the fixes which were done in different time frames are carried to it as it is the "vanilla" v2.0 source.
    • RMeX2.1 -> Incomplete, super buggy, new incomplete GUI (iPhone like) which means tons of work to be done.
    • Other unreleased projects are unreleased because they are harmful (do more bad than good), Super incomplete (only software skeletons), unnecessary/scraped ideas.

-> Make me a favor and don't compile GTR on SB-I as newbies will fall into using it, we've removed GTRs thread for a reason.
    -> Make me another favor and don't compile RMeX unless you really advance in fixing/completing it.
    ->Questions and support about sources, they are welcome but please keep them to a minimum and try to do everything yourself.

~Attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cheatos; 01.08.11 at 16:27.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (02.06.12) , SealLion (09.03.12) , Mihai (29.02.12) , Dr.house (09.10.11) , SBfreak (14.09.11) , seldom (25.08.11) , mmmmm (23.08.11) , Gapo (05.08.11) , Evilmill (02.08.11) , BrianBosworth (02.08.11) , anon (01.08.11)

+ Reply to Thread