+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you ever cheated on a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    You were married at the age of ... 27? Or younger?
    I'm 28 and I'll never marry untill I'm 30.
    Yes 27 :) , It's the best feeling ever to be married at that age (yes I'm sure xD)
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    actually the user mistyped the first question or is a girl

the accurate question was

Have you ever cheated by a girl?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39463
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    Have you ever been cheated by a girl?
    Fixed for the point you want to make
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    you little Grammar Nazi

accurate question was
    not so accurate ))
    Thanks

What about open marriage? Is that still considered cheating?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39463
    Since all parties involved agree to it, then I'd think not.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    actually on some circle open marriage is something " hype" , " modern" or at least this is how they present themself to the public , but inside nobody knows, is more like a point after bottom , when they try to still have a marriage more for the society eyes ,not so much for them , or when somebody in the relationship has lower value (looks,staus) in the other partener eyes and is manipulated to try , live , in a open relationship ,pretending this is better for him , for familly , for kids, open relationships involves both parteners to have other sexual parteners but most of the time it happens only in one side

bottom line : open marriage exists in the real world , but is only 1 % from the total couples to preach open relationships, the rest is more hypocrisy and something to gain under " open relationship " quote

even logically things don't make 2+2 ..for ex : if you stay with a hot babe 10 plus with a great personality that make you happy , why you ever wanna share with other man (unless you are involved in brazzers) , on women side , the same , i don't think if you stay with brad pitt for example you are so evolved to share with other women without felling any negative emotions, without eating you up inside

after all is not the cheating that hurts , is the attitude that you have on your partner , when the 3'th party appears, most of them start to Neglect the partener and give all the attention and time to to other guy/or girl , and when things are screwed up they tend to be back with the "tail between the legs"

don't get me wrong, i don't believe in monogamy , but i believe in decency and respect for the women with you chose to spend the rest of you life
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (31.01.16)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    @ DarkSaibot v.1.3.10:

on some circle open marriage is something " hype" , " modern"
    some do not have a better option, like homosexuals in countries that do not recognize/allow their kind of a relationship
    some aren't ready do commit themselves
    some do not believe in marriage
    some are afraid they are going to lose their (previous) freedom(s)
    etc.

on women side , the same , i don't think if you stay with brad pitt for example you are so evolved to share with other women without felling any negative emotions, without eating you up inside
    there is no need to share, one partner ought to be enough
    there is no need to be jealous either, you don't own your partner, regardless whether you're married or not
    and
    there are always exceptions

i don't believe in monogamy
    its a matter of attitude, people can make it happen if they want to, if they are committed to it

in this sense even arranged marriages (lets say, by the parents) can work out fine if the involved parties cooperate towards a similar/same goal - interestingly, the so-called western culture would strongly oppose this aforementioned way of forming a marriage because of the perceived loss or lack of freedom-of-choice therein (yet their own statistical data speaks of a very common/frequent inability to keep a marriage functional in a system where supposedly freedom-of-choice is highly valued)

two people are bound together by common interests, they find pleasure & joy in knowing their partners have similar feelings about these things - such things are much more permanent than mere physical/sexual attraction - in this sense it does not really matter who your partner is or how you got together, the thing that matters is what you want to do with your relationship, how you're going to treat it and each other

i believe in decency and respect for the women with you chose to spend the rest of you life
    this (and vice versa as well), among other things
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    some do not have a better option, like homosexuals in countries that do not recognize/allow their kind of a relationship
    some aren't ready do commit themselves
    some do not believe in marriage
    some are afraid they are going to lose their (previous) freedom(s)
    etc.
    it's a difference between open relationship and open marriage , even i agree with the examples , most of them refers about relationship not marriage, on the marriage , we have to assume that already know what we want, with who and so on

its a matter of attitude, people can make it happen if they want to, if they are committed to it

in this sense even arranged marriages (lets say, by the parents) can work out fine if the involved parties cooperate towards a similar/same goal - interestingly, the so-called western culture would strongly oppose this aforementioned way of forming a marriage because of the perceived loss or lack of freedom-of-choice therein (yet their own statistical data speaks of a very common/frequent inability to keep a marriage functional in a system where supposedly freedom-of-choice is highly valued)

two people are bound together by common interests, they find pleasure & joy in knowing their partners have similar feelings about these things - such things are much more permanent than mere physical/sexual attraction - in this sense it does not really matter who your partner is or how you got together, the thing that matters is what you want to do with your relationship, how you're going to treat it and each other
    agree , but when i refered on monogamy i was thinking strictly on the sexual area, having the same sexual partner all our lifetime . kinda is the same thing as cheating and what's the definition of cheating ? just doing ? or thinking , lusting, having fantasy..wich everybody has no mather if we admit this or not

jaelousy is useless , most of the time ruins what is beautifull in a relationship , and is more and inner issue with us , considering that we are not good enough for our partner
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (01.02.16)

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    No, i've never cheated any girls but the girl i liked cheated on me with some other guy.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    Never did! I'm too ugly for that, no other girl would want me!!!

I don't want to, though, I would have too much remorse afterwards.

I think if you have love, compassion and respect towards your partner, cheating is no longer a possibility.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123