+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: mRatio 3.6

mRatio 3.6

Attachment 11058

Changelog:
    • Added - Support for different torrent text encodings *
    • Added - Support to fractional number on torrent percentage complete
    • Added - Possibility of letting mRatio delete saved torrent that could not be loaded
    • Added - Torrents running using Waffles Method will now have a different background color **
    • Added - Drag and Drop support to mRatio main window
    • Added - Language string ID356
    • Added - Language string ID357
    • Fixed - Crashing when copying text to clipboard
    • Fixed - Missing implementation of language string ID337
    • Fixed - Some toolbar button did not changed states sometimes
    • Fixed - Corrected rare crash when updating Favicon list
    • Fixed - Not properly holding window state when trying to open another instance of mRatio
    • Changed - Main window torrent list is not slightly faster
    • Changed - Memory reader is now more reliable
    • Changed - Favicon features may now have a delay up to 30seconds instead of the previous 10 seconds (better for cpu)
    • Changed - Improved favicon work algorithm
    • Removed - Language string ID329: No longer used.
    • Removed - Language string ID278: No longer used.

* May not be able to load some saved torrents, you will need to readd them to the list, sorry about that.
    ** Waffles Method is working like it was before, nothing was changed (next version is fixed)

Special Thanks:
    Yusuke Kamiyamane
    Sekkyumu
    Philip Piper
    Cheatuga
    Cheatos
    Instab
    Saebrtooth

Translations:
    Portuguese - The248
    Spanish - Anon
    Italian - MacGyver
    Deutsch - Pliplo
    Arabic - Cheatos
    Chinese Simplified - Peepin
    Romanian - Master Razor

Want to translate?
    Click Here

Note: client files for the latest build of uTorrent will not be public! Do not ask for them!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

iwabo (04.09.11) , BigBoy (28.07.11) , MaD HackeR (25.07.11) , flowerorange (24.07.11) , Wolfman86 (18.07.11) , apple168 (17.07.11) , shumi (14.07.11) , DS9 (13.07.11) , l8HH5Atd (12.07.11) , SaintShaolin (09.07.11) , bond007 (04.07.11) , aotianjue (04.07.11) , soso (01.07.11) , Yahoo (28.06.11) , Matahi (28.06.11) , MacGyver (24.06.11) , zappernator (23.06.11) , RaulCla (23.06.11) , mbongo (23.06.11) , Yale (23.06.11) , anonftw (22.06.11) , eMuLeecheR (21.06.11) , selam (20.06.11) , Dr.house (20.06.11) , xanax (20.06.11) , mizo (20.06.11) , WTF (20.06.11) , Evilmill (20.06.11) , peepin (20.06.11) , ErRor (19.06.11) , op_oui (19.06.11) , THC (19.06.11) , ungodly (19.06.11) , anon (19.06.11)

well its been couple of days and no one is replying how to use MR 3.6 at BCG, still the downloading/uploading stats is not updating correctly as it should, is there member here who can tell me right method, will wait in here for the solution.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss138
    Quote Originally Posted by ErRor View Post
    Yeah, i know that but it isn't clearly, i don't know how to be approved. I'm amazed that you also haven't it
    about the torrents maybe some will not load so just readd them :)
    Ops, i'm "seeding" hundreds torrents in mR 3.5 xD
    Thanks

P2P Client
    RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss238
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    Yeah, i know that but it isn't clearly, i don't know how to be approved. I'm amazed that you also haven't it
    im just not that active, and im trying to be :)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    i don't know how to be approved.
    That's our task
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

just want to inform now at BCG no uploading/downloading stats are updating at all, i had downloaded many torrents, but still there is no change in uploading/downloading stats, please anyone help me out, tell me the method which is working at BCG i really need help now
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matrixcoder View Post
    just want to inform now at BCG no uploading/downloading stats are updating at all, i had downloaded many torrents, but still there is no change in uploading/downloading stats, please anyone help me out, tell me the method which is working at BCG i really need help now
    Have you tried using your normal torrent client? Are stats updating correcting through your usual client?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Resurrection View Post
    Have you tried using your normal torrent client? Are stats updating correcting through your usual client?
    can;t use usual client, as i won;t be able to seedback, on the other hand i had checked the peers list where others members is showing that they had download and uploaded so much with the up/down speeds, on the other hand i see my username with 0 up/down speed and 0 upload/download data, that is the big problem, its only with BCG that MR 3.6 not working, with all other trackers its working?? I guess the coder of the programme should fix this issue in his next build or tell me the method which works??
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    can;t use usual client, as i won;t be able to seedback
    Why not?

In general, I'd advice against cheating on BCG for a pretty simple reason - they have SP. Keeping a good ratio honestly isn't a big deal over there if you just leave your client open. Of course, those who want to cheat will still do so.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Why not?

In general, I'd advice against cheating on BCG for a pretty simple reason - they have SP. Keeping a good ratio honestly isn't a big deal over there if you just leave your client open. Of course, those who want to cheat will still do so.
    i guess when MR 3.6 is not updating the right stats so using the real client is the option left for me, using it now
    Thanks

i guess when MR 3.6 is not updating the right stats so using the real client is the option left for me, using it now
    Try using RatioMaster then...
    Thanks

can;t use usual client, as i won;t be able to seedback, on the other hand i had checked the peers list where others members is showing that they had download and uploaded so much with the up/down speeds, on the other hand i see my username with 0 up/down speed and 0 upload/download data, that is the big problem, its only with BCG that MR 3.6 not working, with all other trackers its working?? I guess the coder of the programme should fix this issue in his next build or tell me the method which works??
    Does your username disappear from the tracker peerlist after you stop the torrent on mRatio?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The248 View Post
    Does your username disappear from the tracker peerlist after you stop the torrent on mRatio?
    well i spend a whole day, and i must say the stats updated, but every time there is problem in stats, sometimes the downloaded stats does not count at all and sometime uploading stats does not count. If you leave MR 3.6 for a day then its updates the stats, but that too is not consistent, so now i am using my real client..
    Thanks

hi,

i want to know, how to make mRatio 3.6 Clients, is there any software to make it, or its best to use it when coders/developers post them in the topic to use it??
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss180
    hi,

i want to know, how to make mRatio 3.6 Clients, is there any software to make it, or its best to use it when coders/developers post them in the topic to use it??
    You can make your own mRatio Clients if you are a member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pliplo View Post
    You can make your own mRatio Clients if you are a member
    well i wish i could be in the member list, untill then i want to learn because i am excited to make my own mRatio Clients, hope someone will share the knowledge with me.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast