+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

oocool277 (08.12.18) , Instab (17.05.16) , ozymandis (14.04.15) , starforce (07.07.13) , DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (21.06.13) , slikrapid (05.06.12)

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    spoiler alert

i couldn't agree more with slikrapid - hbo wasted 8 years from my life for nothing - i don't recommend at all the tv show after finally ended - only the books - for 2 reasons if not more - story more complete + reading is always better watching cash grab marketing oriented ecranisations

i see no one is commenting on 'the longest battle filmed in tv/movie history', which turned out to be another marketing device - just because it was a very long battle, that didn't make it any better, on the contrary, many scenes were copy/pasted, zoomed-in, darkened out, amateurishly executed, with boring characters, lacking excitement or logic or interesting dialogue, not to mention the poor ending with no boss battle
    that was the most interesting episode from the whole last season - altough they have focused on wrong things and ended wit more questions that where left never explained on tv show - melisandre : why suicide after the battle ? from where she appeared in the first place on battle location ? what was with the god of light ? Aria killing the Night King - they left out the part wich actually maked any sense in the killing scene for her to be able to get so close - abillity to change her face like she did killing walder frey - disguised as a walker it maked sense - without that the scene looks like is made just to be made - for dumb viewers - with no logic + many more - i won't mention last episode wich did not dissapointed dissapoiting me - i will say only 2 things : 1 ) we suddenly discover that the dragon has a conscious brain ( if i can say that) melting the iron throne ,picking up and flee away with Denneris not to mention her magical abilities that where never activated - i mean com'on - you can walk trough fire,raise dragons but you are defeted by a lousy knife like the night king + the Stark's at the end are portraited like House Lannister improved versions 2.0

faik the series is well known for killing off main characters, so a sad end should not be surprising
    yeah but the end is sad because is poorly written not because the characters are killed - wich is worse

I feel about the same as you.

Well, at least there's this:

http://chng.it/6DymbGNmt8
    they don't care about petitions -altough it will be cool to see more GOT ,better writted ,focused on other characters with dany Resurrected with lady stoneheart, picked off from where is left at the finale since stark's are the new lannister's atm
    Last edited by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10; 20.05.19 at 11:54.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    just what can be expected in orwellian societies: people care more about fixing some silly tv show (many votes) than fixing their own societies (low attendance/involvement)
    Don't worry, online petitions are mental masturbation anyway
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    fixing societies is mental masturbation also )) even GOT Proved it
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
    hbo wasted 8 years from my life for nothing
    khm, actually it was your decision to keep watching

fixing societies is mental masturbation also
    just because you haven't seen it during your life, doesn't mean it cannot be done

take spiritual teachers for example, just a few of them managed to move many thousands, which gradually grew into billions - their teachings contain recipes to change societies for the better

also, cyclical reappearance of (highly) improved societies have been described in vedic literature, which means they existed in the past and will exist again in due time in the future
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    based on today society it can't be done
    spiritual teachers as billions maybe you are referring about al of them from the beggineing until now
    spiritual teachers in today societies are moslty viewed as crazy people,hence hopeless modern scoeity when it comes to evolution
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    based on today society it can't be done...hopeless modern scoeity when it comes to evolution
    it certainly takes time to correct things and proper motivation, so with the right conditions it can be done

spiritual teachers as billions maybe you are referring about al of them from the beggineing until now
    i was talking about their followers, whose number only in this generation goes to several billions

spiritual teachers in today societies are moslty viewed as crazy people
    thats what the globalist mainstream propaganda wants people to think and some foolish people believe them
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    thats what the globalist mainstream propaganda wants people to think and some foolish people believe them
    propagand applied - since i've noticed more foolish ,or should i say shallow people wich apply this naturally

it certainly takes time to correct things and proper motivation, so with the right conditions it can be done
    yeah but it seem's that elite's do their best for the right conditions not to be met

i was talking about their followers, whose number only in this generation goes to several billions
    cool,probably you live on the asian continent wher people are more spiritual ,over europe or US they do their best not to take their social mask off no mather how sad they feel ,to show their spiritual side openly for them it will be a nightmare
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    yeah but it seem's that elite's do their best for the right conditions not to be met
    even though external conditions may be adverse, it is one's internal condition that matters the most (aka 'cleaning one's own house' or one's own act)

on the asian continent wher people are more spiritual ,over europe or US they do their best not to take their social mask off no mather how sad they feel ,to show their spiritual side openly for them it will be a nightmare
    the middle and far east do have a long tradition of spirituality, however this age (the age of corruption) affects everyone, east or west

traditional social roles are in a way a deterrent, preventing people from degrading to a beast-like, animalistic behavior (which is another role or 'mask' if you like), due to unclean internal conditions

one's spiritual side (soul, spirit soul) is eternally pure, as witnessed and confirmed by those aforementioned spiritual teachers
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2059
    The last episode has an all time low grading of 4.3 and decreasing.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    I binged watched season 8. Went to bed at 4am.
    I liked first three episodes, the White Walkers fight was fine, but I don't understand how on earth did they manage to finish The Night King without any explanation about his history and why he's doing all this stuff???
    Last three episodes, well weren't so great, especially last one. Why is Dany so rushed to be the next "mad queen" as was her father? Makes no sense.
    Honestly feels like I was waiting 9 years for a story finish, but never got it, still waiting. I do hope GRR Martin writes far better story in his books. Lets hope he lives long enough to finish them.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    things left Unexplained because they wasted 4 seasons between seasons 3 to 7 on fluff talk and the suddenly fast forward let's finish this attitude - don't know exactlly why they have decided to close sudden

slikrapid : i agree
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    things left Unexplained because they wasted 4 seasons between seasons 3 to 7 on fluff talk and the suddenly fast forward let's finish this attitude - don't know exactlly why they have decided to close sudden

slikrapid : i agree
    D&D (show creators) got a job to write new SW films. HBO offered them to make 10 season total to finish the story.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    they could kick off the show creators and keep more seasons with others - if the contract allowed it to - but i quess not

SW films means ? Star wars films | ))
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Yea, Star Wars.