Thread: Hows it going?

P2P Client
    FireFox
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16

Hows it going?

Figured its been a while since I actually came by and posted.
    I do check the forums every now and then (Almost bi-weekly.) for some laughs now and then. You guys really are a good bunch despite what others may think of you...

Stumbled upon a thread where cheatos (I think it was cheatos) said he wasn't gonna be around as much due to slightly bad grades at school or something of the sort... Sorry to hear that.. your one of the 4 or 5 names I commonly seen posting here in the past. You always gave me and Adam a nice laugh.

Anon hows things going? Haven't talked to harassed you in a while. Feel free to msg me on MSN sometime... :0) I finally got around to implementing a few more ideas that you gave me from our discussion on irc last year... Though I lost the convo so cant look back to it for more notes of things you said we could implement. (Alot of your ideas were actually pretty good.)
    P.S. Your deferer seems to work 99% of the time, but for some odd reason users clicking from here do still get logged now and then. Must be a browser specific thing or something. I could give you logs that get generated if you care to find the real reason why it does this still.

Sbfreak & Mahai hows things going?
    P.S. Is Mahai from DragonBall Z? If it is you should use goku as your avatar. You can have him saying Mahaaaiiiii mahaaaaaiiii maaaaaaahaaaaiii or something to that extent...

Well figured I would stop by and say some nice stuff.... If I didn't mention you don't feel bad... you just probably werent banned more than 5 times... or at least not to my knowledge lol
    Last edited by MelvinMeow; 18.05.11 at 02:24.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39480
    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinMeow View Post
    Anon hows things going? Haven't talked to harassed you in a while. Feel free to msg me on MSN sometime... :0) I finally got around to implementing a few more ideas that you gave me from our discussion on irc last year... Though I lost the convo so cant look back to it for more notes of things you said we could implement. (Alot of your ideas were actually pretty good.)
    I don't remember everything that was said there, either. I do recall we were talking about a bonus system that grants rewards based on how much you were really contributing by seeding (completion percentage vs. torrent size vs. how many other people were seeding and how much was being uploaded, etc.) and ways to avoid abuse, though.

I don't use MSN, I usually talked to people like 6-8 hours daily on it some years ago, but not anymore (same stuff with ICQ shortly after I joined this forum). You could come to our IRC channel, though

P.S. Your deferer seems to work 99% of the time, but for some odd reason users clicking from here do still get logged now and then. Must be a browser specific thing or something. I could give you logs that get generated if you care to find the real reason why it does this still.
    I'd like to see them, if you'd be so kind. We made the thing go through anonym.to because some browsers are a bitch and will still send the referer even if they receive an HTTP 301 or 302 (Opera for sure and there was another one). With anonym.to at least they see anonym as the referring site and not us

Mahai

How's it going over there? Besides your posts on FST I haven't heard too much about you or Tophos - what were the results of your latest intellectual poll?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Stumbled upon a thread where cheatos (I think it was cheatos) said he wasn't gonna be around as much due to slightly bad grades at school or something of the sort... Sorry to hear that.. your one of the 4 or 5 names I commonly seen posting here in the past. You always gave me and Adam a nice laugh.
    Hello there!,
    I should be proud, our favorite Mevlin remembers me
    And thanks for your 'deep feelings', everything is currently alright (after taking a break from e-life, I managed to get good marks again )

And if Adam mentions me, then please say hi to him

I am cheatos

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39480
    Quote Originally Posted by cheatos View Post
    our favorite Mevlin
    We know another one?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    We know another one?
    Circle the correct answer :werm:
    1) Yes, every tracker staff is a Melvin, but MelvinMeow is the 'best' lol
    2) No, that's called "verb reduction", It's used to express some levels of 'love' .... gayless love of course, I 'Englishifid' that from my mother language.

both are correct

I am cheatos

Thanks

P2P Client
    FireFox
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    @anon
    Crap... Went to look for those logs for you anon and was really going to post them... just so you could see but seems the system cleared them on sunday. (It auto clears the old log files every month.)
    Alas they are gone...
    I know our signup page had at least 13 users in it redirected from here.
    When signups are closed it no longer logs where users are visiting the page from... so doubt ill be seeing any logs anytime soon.

Which intellectual poll were you referring to? Not sure if there was a specific poll your asking about or if you thought this topic was a poll of some sort?

You have an irc channel? Whats the info... Ill come in and harrass you guys there

I remembered your ideas about the bonus system. I actually started working on a few of them but haven't completed those updates.
    I took your advice about the shitlist though... You can now view it even when not a registered member. :)

@cheatos
    Of course I remember you... good times good times...
    Glad to hear your grades went up. What are you taking up in school if you dont mind me asking?
    Back when I went to college I used to play too much Starcraft and had the same issue.... depending on the class type.
    Computer classes I never had to crack books open... but if it was like technical writing or psychology that was a diff story.
    I took up computer programming btw. Have 3 degrees in the Computer field though I don't use any of them in my job...
    I also never even use any languages I learned in programming at all. (Not even in Tophos coding.)
    Though I do odd and end freelance coding for companies now and then none of the coding I do ever uses any languages I learned in college either.... its all mainly php and sql stuff I do. Which I was self taught in. Kinda odd eh?
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

anon (19.05.11)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39480
    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinMeow View Post
    @anon
    Crap... Went to look for those logs for you anon and was really going to post them... just so you could see but seems the system cleared them on sunday. (It auto clears the old log files every month.)
    Alas they are gone...
    I know our signup page had at least 13 users in it redirected from here.
    When signups are closed it no longer logs where users are visiting the page from... so doubt ill be seeing any logs anytime soon.

Well, if you ever open again and catch the redirector not working as it should, please send me a PM.

Which intellectual poll were you referring to? Not sure if there was a specific poll your asking about or if you thought this topic was a poll of some sort?
    The polls on your site. Adam PMed me not so long ago asking me about that. Knowing the results would be great.

You have an irc channel? Whats the info... Ill come in and harrass you guys there
    #SB-I on irc.6667.eu. There's nothing much going on there, however.

I took your advice about the shitlist though... You can now view it even when not a registered member. :)
    Excellent. Just had a quick look at old entries, so much good stuff in there. You should link it somewhere for non-logged in users, I had to type the shitlist.php URL manually.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread