Thread: ScL better than ScT and FTN?

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyVer View Post
    The fact if I like him or not has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand here.
    This guy is supposed to be 'Elite' here ... I'm very sorry but his behaviour is a shame for this board.
    Shame my a$$ you sucker ! I did things to this place you would never dream of or even think of doing,we don't have to tell jerks like you what every Elite/VIP member did to get to that rank or even to get noticed....now I see things clearer,I shouldn't even pulled grips with ya,you're just a slag who thinks he can come provokes members & not receiving any butt-kicking..

He's been spamming this board since he first arrived here and for one reason or another everybody knows that but nobody has the guts to say anything about it because sb-i staff apparently doesn't care and he starts flaming everybody who dares to say anything about the spamming and the flawed English he has been producing here.
    You call activity & participating in a community SPAMMING ? man you are a real RETARD ! Why am I talking to ya already ?! I'm done here....go get yourself a better like maybe,if you can do that too...

For all I care you might ban or delete my account but I'm not letting this immature and rude poser who's actually an 8 months old cheating-n00b talking like this to me.

Case closed for me!
    n00b ?! I think we already knew who's the n00b now,punk ! Don't give me those crappy words you're learning from Star Wars or some shitty cheap TV show...and yeah maybe I'm 8 months old member,but not that old cheater,I already told ya,you barely know things about your own life,so I won't be surprise of ya talking like this ! n00bs always do that
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion View Post
    Shame my a$$ you sucker

With all your flaming and swearing you just prove my point without even realising it.

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Shame my a$$ you sucker
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion
    you are a real RETARD !
    Stop talking like this and insulting CindyVer.
    Even if he has another opinion than you that doesn't give you any right to insult him.
    That's nothing personal against you and you know that, but I can't tolerate insulting other members.

One last time as a warning!
    The next insulting the other (which doesn't mean you aren't allowed to discuss) will get an infraction!
    Feel Warned Guys!
    Last edited by shoulder; 15.11.08 at 21:34.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Shame my a$$ you sucker ! ... we don't have to tell jerks like you ... you're just a slag who thinks he can come provokes members & not receiving any butt-kicking..

...man you are a real RETARD !

...n00b ?! I think we already knew who's the n00b now,punk !
    Next post with that kind of vocabulary gets an infraction for violating rule 8 - I don't care who you are. Aurion, maybe you don't carry on well with CindyVer, but let's be fair: reality is I have yet to see such insults coming from his side.

And I think you two have gone over the edge now. It's true that you've been at odds ever since Aurion posted the "how to get inside trackers without invites" tutorial (at least I think this is where it started), and CindyVer said that this would never work at the higher-level trackers - which is true, but it's also true that it could get you inside BCG, which is a very good game tracker regardless of its "level", at the time it was posted, and that Aurion put an effort on his post with the sole intention of being helpful to our community. He then replied back to CV's post with a comment stating his friend could get inside TT with that method. Cindy then answered that things that "his friend" was able to do don't help our community - but well, this post isn't a summary of what happened on that thread; there's nothing better than looking through it yourself to know this.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyVer View Post
    The fact if I like him or not has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand here.
    This guy is supposed to be 'Elite' here ... I'm very sorry but his behaviour is a shame for this board.
    OK, maybe it's a shame from your point of view, we respect your opinion...

Yet don't you think he must have contributed a lot to the board to get the Elite rank? It's only given to members that do so; furthermore it's the forum's staff that sits together and discusses who specifically gets the rank and why, so don't think he got it because it'd look nice along his postcount or activity %, or that they simply "had to" because "oh, he's been around a lot and has a lot of posts"...

He's been spamming this board since he first arrived here and for one reason or another everybody knows that but nobody has the guts to say anything about it because sb-i staff apparently doesn't care and he starts flaming everybody who dares to say anything about the spamming and the flawed English he has been producing here.
    If the staff really didn't care (they do), the board wouldn't be online anymore.

Also, again, no attacks because of others' english! We're an international community so no one's is perfect. Instead of saying "sorry Aurion but I don't understand this" you could have kindly asked him to explain his comment with different words.

For all I care you might ban or delete my account but I'm not letting this immature and rude poser who's actually an 8 months old cheating-n00b talking like this to me.
    Nobody's going to ban you or prune your account because of simply posting your opinion - that's what forums are meant for, right?

And if you really don't want to see Aurion's posts anymore, there's a vBulletin feature called "ignore list"

This stops here. I think neither I nor the other staff members want to lock a thread that's about ScL because of a completely unrelated discussion taking place on it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Hey shoulder & anon,do you think guys that pointing at me to stop insulting that thing is fair enough ?

Well,let's revise what he said at first to make me answer with that manner...

but I'm not letting this immature and rude poser who's actually an 8 months old cheating-n00b talking like this to me.

This guy is supposed to be 'Elite' here ... I'm very sorry but his behaviour is a shame for this board...
    *** isn't this something irrespective to underestimate an older,more active & ranked member of the community ? ***

He's been spamming this board since he first arrived here and for one reason or another everybody knows that but nobody has the guts to say anything about it because sb-i staff apparently doesn't care and he starts flaming everybody who dares to say anything about the spamming and the flawed English he has been producing here.....
    *** since when did we see that thing active or even aware of what's happening here,he just comes by drop 2~3 posts MAX then leech the new mod & get off,now don't you think how he described my existence Insulting ? ***

You can say whatever you want but this looks to me like the works of an online-translator and I fail to understand what it means....
    *** I will let ya answer for that,as he thinks me who has to go learn English from scratch ?!! heh! ***

As it happens I knew my post would result in a shit-storm from Aurion, but that's ok. I am used to this kind of behaviour of him in the past...
    *** How old are ya pal ? I'm pissed off already and fucking done here,you think I'm your tiny Kittie to tell me "I'm used to bla bla bla",Well I don't give a penny of what you think of me man....

Now shoulder,do you still think that I'm the one who started insulting ? If you know Fair then do Fair....
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    I won't answer that Mr. Smart A$$
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion
    You know,they offer free English lessons thru eBay !
    From there on you both started insulting each other.
    Now, tell me you didn't start or show me a point before where he insultet you first.

The next insulting the other (which doesn't mean you aren't allowed to discuss) will get an infraction!
    Feel Warned Guys!
    Read carefully.
    I asked both of you to stop the insulting, not just you.
    And once again, this is nothing against you personally (Aution)!

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Well,let's revise what he said at first to make me answer with that manner...

<quote>

<quote>

*** isn't this something irrespective to underestimate an older,more active & ranked member of the community ? ***
    He's actually older than you in this community. Although yes, maybe not as active, but nobody's forced to post.

And well, yes, it's bad that he doesn't think the efforts you've made are a good asset to SB-I, but you can't do anything about that - it's his opinion.

<quote>

*** since when did we see that thing active or even aware of what's happening here,he just comes by drop 2~3 posts MAX then leech the new mod & get off,now don't you think how he described my existence Insulting ? ***
    And what's wrong with him doing so? No one here is forced to post, you talk as if the credit system was still active. If I were you I'd be glad he's around, because a lot of people do hit & run our mods like you said.

<quote>

*** I will let ya answer for that,as he thinks me who has to go learn English from scratch ?!! heh! ***
    Well, you may be right about this. Saying your post is not possible to understand and that it looks like made by a machine translator isn't very nice indeed - as I said before CV could have asked you to re-explain your post instead.

<quote>

*** How old are ya pal ? ...
    According his longevity gauge he's older than you in this forum.

Now shoulder,do you still think that I'm the one who started insulting ? If you know Fair then do Fair....
    Yes, it was actually you that started the flaming in post #18, calling him a "total n00b" and "Mr. smartass"...

We're just laying out the facts, nobody wants to hurt you.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    He's actually older than you in this community. Although yes, maybe not as active, but nobody's forced to post.
    Then how come he comes & judge my activity & call it "Spamming",who's he to explain or describe "Spamming" without even being here to know how much activity you want to be a spammer or regular heavy poster....

And well, yes, it's bad that he doesn't think the efforts you've made are a good asset to SB-I, but you can't do anything about that - it's his opinion.
    Then why didn't you harsh talking to him to just clear his own doubts about when to describe "Active" & "Not Active" members ?!

Well, you may be right about this. Saying your post is not possible to understand and that it looks like made by a machine translator isn't very nice indeed - as I said before CV could have asked you to re-explain your post instead.
    Good to see ya charging him over me...

According his longevity gauge he's older than you in this forum.
    anon for GOD's sake stop understanding the outstanding meaning of the word plz...I meant how old is he (real life) ?!

Yes, it was actually you that started the flaming in post #18, calling him a "total n00b" and "Mr. smartass"...
    Well,don't you call indirect flamming,a flamming ?

We're just laying out the facts, nobody wants to hurt you.
    Who's gonna hurt me anon ?! we're not at War,we're in a community !

Anyway,I'm sick of this already,either ways I don't want to go more thru this,as it sounds LAME you know....but I won't be liking to see him judging my posts once ever again !
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss311
    PEACE!

B2T:

ScL better than ScT and FTN?
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Aurion (16.11.08) , shoulder (16.11.08) , anon (16.11.08)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Hey 0ldie m8 ! good to see ya back buddy
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    Then how come he comes & judge my activity & call it "Spamming",who's he to explain or describe "Spamming" without even being here to know how much activity you want to be a spammer or regular heavy poster....
    I've been around the internet and boards for long enough to know the difference between 'spamming' or 'regular heavy posting'

You have been here since 22-05-08, meaning not even 6 whole months and you have 2333 posts ...

But that fact alone doesn't make anyone a spammer. What makes you a spammer in my opinion is the fact that since you joined here I've read a lot of your posts and although these 2333 posts aren't all spam, a lot of your posts are heardly understandable. I am not judging you for not mastering the English language, but I do notice how many times you have to explain something and how many -smileys people have to use when replying to your posts because they (or you) seem to have misunderstood you.

Every time I see somebody that points out you are wrong, you start turning your words into something you believe must convince the other member he misunderstood you. That can happen once, but in your case it always happens.

What else I noticed was the fact you have a tendency to post the exact same answers that have already been posted to questions before, by just slightly reformulating the answers of somebody who posted before you. Maybe you think nobody notices that but you can be sure some of us do.

I can see right true you and sometimes that really gets me irritated.
    Another little example: You do a giveway and call it "Ultimate Mega Giveaway", but in fact it is just a regular giveaway of trackers that are dead-easy to join.
    You try to make your giveaway important by givin it a fancy name, but it just isn't and every experienced member knows it ... I guess I'm just the only one that isn't in awe of your title or the only one that cares.

anon for GOD's sake stop understanding the outstanding meaning of the word plz...I meant how old is he (real life) ?!
    Oops ... another misunderstanding
    Judging by your behaviour, your flaming and your inability to have a normal discussion, I'd say you are not very mature.

Anyway,I'm sick of this already,either ways I don't want to go more thru this,as it sounds LAME you know....
    You said you were sick of me/this numerous posts ago, but you keep replying time and time again, even when sb-i mods have clearly stated they didn't want you to.

but I won't be liking to see him judging my posts once ever again !
    I just did because as the mods already stated it's an opinion and I am capable of stating my arguments in an orderly, understandable and non-flaming way.

Now this argument is settled for me ... I believe I have stated my case about as good as I can. Your threats don't bother me. I will continue to point out the flaws in your future postings. Mind you ... it will always be done in a civilised manner, unlike some others.

@ the sb-i mods ... don't worry, even if Aurion still replies I won't reply.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Thread temporarily closed. This hasn't been done to prevent anyone here from continuing this discussion - do so over PM - but to avoid further damage to the board.

@0ldboy: I feel really bad for having to close your thread because of this I can copy its first posts to a separate one if you want.

Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

0ldboy (17.11.08)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123