+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [tutorial] how to use waffles method on mR

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Quote Originally Posted by Aks1337 View Post
    (for starters i stopped my seeding torrent and enabled the waffles method by right clicking the torrent but then it goes over the head )
    What's "over the head"? Speeds are configurable.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    So what is the advantage of using this method compared to the normal mR interface?

I'm a massive noob, and I have tried reading all over the place, but no answers.

I think I just need a real step by step guide, but also explaining why I would do this.

Do I not have to go to advanced torrent settings and select randomize speeds? Do I have to seed the torrent at 0kb/s for 72 hours after I am done 'fake uploading' ?

I love the mRatio tool, I just need to fully understand the Waffles Method in mRatio, and not just the method itself.

p.s sorry for necropost
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Ratiomaster
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    So what is the advantage of using this method compared to the normal mR interface?

I'm a massive noob, and I have tried reading all over the place, but no answers.

I think I just need a real step by step guide, but also explaining why I would do this.

Do I not have to go to advanced torrent settings and select randomize speeds? Do I have to seed the torrent at 0kb/s for 72 hours after I am done 'fake uploading' ?

I love the mRatio tool, I just need to fully understand the Waffles Method in mRatio, and not just the method itself.

p.s sorry for necropost
    you can choose not to use mr and use RM instead. just that mr can automate to stop for you. otherwise u got to manually stop it in RM (or use with extender)

depends on the tracker's snatchlist, if it's very detailed in recording whatever u downloaded, then yes, best to put at 0kb/s to average out your upload speeds
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

DwaynePramy (13.02.20) , tr-cht-fx-242p (14.04.14) , Dr.house (27.02.14)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.house View Post
    with new version of mRatio 3.5 i think i prefer to use wm on this tool i don't know what new on 3.6 but i will talking about 3.5 ...

1- you need to activate wm feature '' let you use it and deal with ''

make sure that the memory reader feature its active too..

2- download the torrent file that you want to use wm on it , and add it to mr , you have to use memory reader ..
    3- set an appropriate fake speed , its depend on the file size that you need to cheat on it :
    1GiB ~ 3Gib = use DL = 800 kb/s - 1.5 mb/s , UP = 2mb - 2.5 mb
    4GiB ~ 8GiB = use DL = 2 mb/s - 3.5 mb/s , UP = 3mb/s - 4 mb/s and here update time will finished before you downloaded a hug amount from the file (about 50%-70%) the tools will stop before update time automatically and the speed will change to 0-0 automatically too and start again with this new speed all that automatically , you have to put that speed you putted in the first again till the progress become 95-99%..

3- the file has been added , then just do as the image :

the process still working and no worry about it , when the file close to finished and the update time its earlier the tools balance between them which mean no stop until the update time remain to finished 2 minuets and no more download ..

4- tools will stop them self before update time finished before 2 minuets and the speed return to DL=0 , UP = 0 .. just put a little DL speed to complete file and its finished nothing more let the tools open a few days 2-3
    The image seems to be invalid. Can I update the image again?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Deluge, Qbittorrent, uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    Please update the images, the images are invalid
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Quote Originally Posted by weixin View Post
    The image seems to be invalid. Can I update the image again?
    Quote Originally Posted by hellodark69 View Post
    Please update the images, the images are invalid
    This is why we've strongly recommended people to upload images to their profile albums (instead of using external hosts) for over a decade. Everyone says "there won't be a problem", "I'll reupload them if necessary" or "I've been using -host- for 'x' years and they've never deleted anything". Then -host- deletes the images anyway, or shuts down, and members don't reupload anything because they've gone inactive, and we're left with mutilated reviews and tutorials.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123