Rating:  Downloads: 28778
      Released: 24.03.11 Last Update: Never Installs: 103
      bugicon Bugs: 0 / 3 featureicon Features: 7 / 7 taskicon Tasks: 0 / 0
      • Supported
      • Free for all

uSerenity 2.2.1 Build 25130

see features page

changelog:
      - remade whole fakeupload and multi system to be more fail-safe and flexible
      - now you can safely change labels from and to “fake” & “multi” while torrent is active

edit 31\3\2012: - Now Fakeuploading stops and pauses along with pressing according buttons on a torrent.
      - - Added support for ipv6 announces.

edit 5\6\2012: - Fixed fakeupload incorrect behavior when chaning label to empty one while torrent is active.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
      Password:
      ╚═══════════════════════════╝

Password:
      uSerenity12

Attached debug version for testers and those who say they have problems and are not sure that it works 100% of times. logs every action to a text file inside folder with program.

Show Your Support

-->
      • For request features, report bugs or view current tasks, please use the Bugtracker.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

3. never admit it when you are caught out, as in 99% of the cases they are not certain if you are cheating.
    They don't know but they'll sure find out quick if you're using a lame excuse.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Turns out that mine was only messing up because I moved uSerenity to a different drive. When I moved it back, it started working fine again.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent -Serenity- 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    I'm not lying... My brother was banned... using ratio faker: ratiofaker.blogspot.com
    And me too, using userenity... i don't know why you think that i'm lying...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    I got banned too using uSerenity 4 months ago I kind of miss TL they were really fast, I've noticed a strange behaviour lately, in a torrent with 560 seeders and 5225 leechers I can't manage to get a single seeder do they detect uSerenity and filter us?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    eGhost v1.0
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss159
    I use TL regularly, but have never seen that huge number of leechers. Maybe they just messed up with the stats for that specific torrent.

No, they have no way to detect uSerenity - this has been tested rigorously by many users. But they may SUSPECT you are cheating with a tool like uSerenity. Many people just gave up too easily when they were caught out. Actually there is a good chance you get your account back unless you made obvious mistakes in cheating.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39486
    Good torrent - VuzeWiki

You can expect shakiness and low speeds from torrents with extremely lop-sided S ratios.

Also, the best way to get an answer to "can they detect Serenity" is to use official uTorrent with the same settings and see what happens.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    I've been using uTorrent for a while now, and I was wondering about my upload...

I see the upload listed at something low: U: 2.0 kb/s T: 7.4 MB.

Is this just overhead, or am I actually uploading data?

I am not part of any private tracker, so I don't care about ratio, faking, or anything similar.

However it is very important to me that I do not upload a single byte of data, because I live in a country where download is perfectly legal, but upload is illegal.

How can I make sure I'm not uploading anything? I didn't actually see any option.

Also, like I said, I don't care about any extras, all I want is no upload, if you can recommend another mod, I'm all ears.

Thanks a lot for your hard work!
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    How can I make sure I'm not uploading anything? I didn't actually see any option.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	option.png 
Views:	376 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	13587
    Highlighted is the option you'r looking for
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

Sentry (20.09.12)

Few questions:

1. For the Default profile, is there any practical difference between using 'Be Seeder' and 'Be Leecher'? If you're not reporting download/upload/corrupt/completed event then wouldn't it be better to be shown as a seeder (on torrents with lots of seeders and few peers) so that you don't stand out on the peer list while you download the torrent.

2. If I have no options ticked off (labelled as Default) other than the DHT-Patch, is it safe to run torrents on trackers I don't want to cheat on? In other words, will using serenity without any options be detectable somehow?

3. What is the difference between using 'Don't Announce Completed Event' and 'Connect tracker just Once on start to Grab peers' in terms of showing up on peer lists/snatch list?

4. In what situation would the No-Upload option want to be used?

5. Probably a dumb/obvious question but with rm or mr we use a memory reader, why don't we need one with userenity?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39486
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgotMyOtherLogin View Post
    1. For the Default profile, is there any practical difference between using 'Be Seeder' and 'Be Leecher'? If you're not reporting download/upload/corrupt/completed event then wouldn't it be better to be shown as a seeder (on torrents with lots of seeders and few peers) so that you don't stand out on the peer list while you download the torrent.
    Being shown as a seeder can slow down downloads, due to the fact the tracker will only give you IPs of leechers.

2. If I have no options ticked off (labelled as Default) other than the DHT-Patch, is it safe to run torrents on trackers I don't want to cheat on? In other words, will using serenity without any options be detectable somehow?
    It's safe, mind the risks of having DHT enabled on private torrents though.

3. What is the difference between using 'Don't Announce Completed Event' and 'Connect tracker just Once on start to Grab peers' in terms of showing up on peer lists/snatch list?
    The first one would keep on showing you in the peerlist. The second would remove you from it after some time.

Snatchlists, that depends on the tracker. If they only track completed torrents, the first option would keep you off it. If they're like Waffles, you can't avoid appearing there no matter what.

4. In what situation would the No-Upload option want to be used?
    When you don't want to upload due to security reasons, or just being a leech.

5. Probably a dumb/obvious question but with rm or mr we use a memory reader, why don't we need one with userenity?
    Because it's not a tool.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

ForgotMyOtherLogin (29.09.12)

I still cannot fix the problem, that when I add a torrent from firefox (just by clicking on this) with userenity closed, when it open and start download the torrent "No Upload" feature just don't work.
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo26 View Post
    I still cannot fix the problem, that when I add a torrent from firefox (just by clicking on this) with userenity closed, when it open and start download the torrent "No Upload" feature just don't work.
    You mean the on which actually doesn't let others download from you? sry, I just implemented it, some other guy discovered and invented it. Easy solution would be to start uSerenity on system start and keep it open (I do so)
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

Yes is what I mean. I need to start it manually before add a torrent, or this feature don't work... I think is better if you write that this may happen in first post.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    I've always wanted to try this tool, but i just can't feel safe with it. What if a site has a peerlist but not visible to users? I remember some sysop at SCC saying they can see hit n runs and all that crap from the back, but we users cannot see it.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39486
    Quote Originally Posted by dickbutt123 View Post
    I've always wanted to try this tool, but i just can't feel safe with it. What if a site has a peerlist but not visible to users?
    I fail to see why that risk is inherent to Serenity only.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast