Rating:  Downloads: 28745
      Released: 24.03.11 Last Update: Never Installs: 103
      bugicon Bugs: 0 / 3 featureicon Features: 7 / 7 taskicon Tasks: 0 / 0
      • Supported
      • Free for all

uSerenity 2.2.1 Build 25130

see features page

changelog:
      - remade whole fakeupload and multi system to be more fail-safe and flexible
      - now you can safely change labels from and to “fake” & “multi” while torrent is active

edit 31\3\2012: - Now Fakeuploading stops and pauses along with pressing according buttons on a torrent.
      - - Added support for ipv6 announces.

edit 5\6\2012: - Fixed fakeupload incorrect behavior when chaning label to empty one while torrent is active.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
      Password:
      ╚═══════════════════════════╝

Password:
      uSerenity12

Attached debug version for testers and those who say they have problems and are not sure that it works 100% of times. logs every action to a text file inside folder with program.

Show Your Support

-->
      • For request features, report bugs or view current tasks, please use the Bugtracker.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss32
    ^Correct, everything he said is true, I never debated that. It's all just somewhat obvious and ironic though, a troll perhaps?

First, the thing that made chuckle and was his scaremongering about getting lettings from your ISP.
    Quote Originally Posted by krankertu View Post
    Leecher Mods/Packs and other programs like these can not prevent You from getting warning letters from Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or a lawyer because of downloading illegal stuff from Bittorrent network.
    None of the last couple of replies ever said you could. Any torrent program that connects you to the swarm can get them. Also, posting in SB where most people fake ratio on 'private' trackers pretty much makes this kind of statement a non-issue anyway. Never heard of people on waffles getting a letter.

Second, I find it incredibly ironic though that he’d post what ‘should’ be common sense when it comes to P2P.
    Quote Originally Posted by krankertu View Post
    ...Furthermore I advise You to seed Torrents too and not to use things like “NoUpload”-cheats because torrenting is like “social sharing” and this is how it works. If noone seeds noone can download.
    If no one seeds then no one can download, this is an obvious concept, isn’t it?! We ain't faking rapidshare stats...
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5

Invalid URL

Hi,

Ive installed correctly and all ports running open but my problem is when I complete download I get a message in Trackers box "Invalid URL" all the time, the complete box turns from blue to red. Can anyone help me with this problem?. I want to resolve quick just in case this is a site error and they are detecting Im using this client. Can you please respond. Thanks.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Protip: open the profile manager and adjust settings before running the client. The default is stealthy leeching, and it'll do exactly what you're saying.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Protip: open the profile manager and adjust settings before running the client. The default is stealthy leeching, and it'll do exactly what you're saying.
    What do I change in settings buddy to get rid of the Invalid URL?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    sorry I dont see anything in there about getting rid of the invalid url error in the Trackers menu. Do you know what to do to get rid of it or is it working and just an error with serenity client. Its quite annoying problem it keeps skipping from Blue to red in Done section.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Of course there's not going to be a "Fix the 'invalid URL' error" checkbox...

Torrents without a label use the default settings. The "don't announce completed event" and "connect to tracker just once" checkboxes cause the behavior you describe by design. If you untick those, save and restart it will be fixed. Obviously, the idea behind the profile manager is that you specify the cheat settings you want. Using this mod without any is sort of useless.
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    invalid URL on torrent completing means "complete event" has been blocked for that torrent.

And by the way, if you don't set up anything in settings there would be no actions taken (starting from last 5-10 versions of uSerenity or so), in settings mangaer if no file with previously made settings were found would be two default profiles "default" - with stealth downloading, and "normal" with everything off - you need to click "save settings" for twose two profiles to be used in uSerenity program (saving would create the config file) - this is written in the main manual page ( settings description - feautures page(at least in my blog, here I can't edit messages =\ ) ) - btw, did I really write the "In a nutshell" part, Did I, Anon?
    Last edited by Owyn; 17.08.12 at 00:07.
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Man I'm major gutted!!! I've now used this U Serenity for a while now and have been banned from three top trackers since using it!!! Being one RevolutionTT, Gutted!. FTN! Major gutted and last but least Exigo! Major, major gutted!!!. I have got rid of it now and gone back to normal u torrent it is just not worth it, I was in an irc chat with RevTT and they said they can detect these cheats clients now so easy through a script and they new everything! I would suggest yes use these clients for a bit, if you are worried about low ratio and I mean a bit, a few days at the most, then get rid of it and go back to original u torrent. Man I lost my Exigo account cause of using this!!! There is no more to say just be very careful they know and that is a fact. If you don't want to lose your top private trackers do not use any of these cheat clients, that is of course if you luv your trackers, if not then go ahead.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    eGhost v1.0
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss159
    @Hotpants, sorry to learn it. If you don't mind sharing more details about what you did, we may be able to help you to identify the reasons. But honestly I am not surprised of it if you have only done a lot "ghost-leeching" as you said in your previous posts.

To me, uSerenity is an excellent software. But what matters is how you use it.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

anon (18.08.12)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Quote Originally Posted by bjs View Post
    honestly I am not surprised of it if you have only done a lot "ghost-leeching" as you said in your previous posts.

To me, uSerenity is an excellent software. But what matters is how you use it.
    Correct.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6

what's so bad about ghost leeching?

I've heard people say that if you ghost leech too much, you increase your chances of getting banned by a tracker. Why is that? Isn't the whole point of ghost leeching to remain undetected?

I'm currently using uTSerenity 2.2.1 build 25130 and for some reason, every time I download and start a torrent, it appears in the snatch list of waffles.fm. How can I make it so that it won't appear in the snatch list? I tried so many combinations of settings that I don't know what else to try.

My current settings:

be leecher
    no report download
    no report upload
    no report corrupt
    don't announce completed event

Thanks
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Quote Originally Posted by ledhalen View Post
    I've heard people say that if you ghost leech too much, you increase your chances of getting banned by a tracker.
    That depends on the tracker.

I'm currently using uTSerenity 2.2.1 build 25130 and for some reason, every time I download and start a torrent, it appears in the snatch list of waffles.fm. How can I make it so that it won't appear in the snatch list?
    You don't. Waffles' snatchlist is permanent. Entries stay even if the actual torrent is deleted from the site.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6

possible bugs or just normal?

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You don't. Waffles' snatchlist is permanent. Entries stay even if the actual torrent is deleted from the site.
    I know that my current snatchlist entries will remain there permanently. Moving forward, how do I prevent new torrents from appearing in the snatchlist?

In the uSerenity description, it clearly states this:

-Don’t announce Completed event:

The completed event isn’t sent to the tracker. (No entry in the snatchlist or smth like that) *And yes it is really not reported, not like in other mods, here it just doesn’t send anything to tracker when you complete a torrent.

At waffles.fm it still announces when a torrent was completed on the snatchlist. It's bad enough that the torrent even appears on the snatchlist but then to have the completed event posted makes it even worse. The noUpload and noDownload work perfectly though.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Quote Originally Posted by ledhalen View Post
    Moving forward, how do I prevent new torrents from appearing in the snatchlist?
    Once again, you cannot.

In the uSerenity description, it clearly states this:

[B]-Don’t announce Completed event:

The completed event isn’t sent to the tracker. (No entry in the snatchlist or smth like that)
    Some lists only record which torrents you've completed. In trackers that operate that way, you can prevent torrents from being added there if you use "don't send completed flag", but Waffles isn't one of those.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 62 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast