Rating:  Downloads: 28741
      Released: 24.03.11 Last Update: Never Installs: 103
      bugicon Bugs: 0 / 3 featureicon Features: 7 / 7 taskicon Tasks: 0 / 0
      • Supported
      • Free for all

uSerenity 2.2.1 Build 25130

see features page

changelog:
      - remade whole fakeupload and multi system to be more fail-safe and flexible
      - now you can safely change labels from and to “fake” & “multi” while torrent is active

edit 31\3\2012: - Now Fakeuploading stops and pauses along with pressing according buttons on a torrent.
      - - Added support for ipv6 announces.

edit 5\6\2012: - Fixed fakeupload incorrect behavior when chaning label to empty one while torrent is active.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
      Password:
      ╚═══════════════════════════╝

Password:
      uSerenity12

Attached debug version for testers and those who say they have problems and are not sure that it works 100% of times. logs every action to a text file inside folder with program.

Show Your Support

-->
      • For request features, report bugs or view current tasks, please use the Bugtracker.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Start torrent as seeder and Chang label from seeder into plus (fakeupload between 0.1 and 0.5)
    No fakeupload counted until i
    1. stop torrent and start again OR
    2. exit the client and torrent label plus and open again

OS windows 7 x64 and gave full control to this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent

As i remember you fix this before why repeat again ?

Spoiler Debug:
    initialised
    Loaded setting [ default ]
    Loaded setting [ normal ]
    Loaded setting [ multi ]
    Loaded setting [ ghost ]
    Loaded setting [ fake ]
    Loaded setting [ seeder ]
    Loaded setting [ plus ]

Applying settings profile 5 [seeder] for label [Seeder] event: started
    [seeder] [nodownload] [nocorrupt]
    Torrent Label: Seeder
    Uploaded stat: 0
    Torrent Size: 1153849445

New:
    http://removed/removed/announce?info_hash=removed&peer_id=-UT2210-%2abremoved&port=removed&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=0&corrupt=0&key=removed&event=started&numwant=200&compact=1&no_peer_id =1
    Original:
    http://removed/removed/announce?info_hash=removed&peer_id=-UT2210-%2abremoved&port=removed&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=1153849445&corrupt=0 &key=removed&event=started&numwant=200&compact=1&no_peer_id =1

Torrent Size: 735590452

New:
    http://removed/removed/announce?info_hash=removed&peer_id=-UT2210-%2abremoved&port=removed&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=0&corrupt=0&key=removed&event=started&numwant=200&compact=1&no_peer_id =1
    Original:
    http://removed/removed/announce?info_hash=removed&peer_id=-UT2210-%2abremoved&port=removed&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=735590452&corrupt=0& key=removed&event=started&numwant=200&compact=1&no_peer_id =1

Torrent Size: 671689119

New:
    Original:
    http://removed/removed/announce?info_hash=removed&peer_id=-UT2210-%2abremoved&port=removed&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=671689119&corrupt=0& key=removed&event=started&numwant=200&compact=1&no_peer_id =1

Applying settings profile 6 [plus] for label [Plus] event: stopped
    [seeder] [nodownload] [nocorrupt] [FakeUpload] [FakeUploading multitracker stop - no actions]
    Torrent Label: Plus
    Torrent Size: 1153849445

New:
    http://removed/removed/announce?info_hash=removed&peer_id=-UT2210-%2abremoved&port=removed&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=0&corrupt=0&key=removed&event=stopped&numwant=0&compact=1&no_peer_id=1
    Original:
    http://removed/removed/announce?info_hash=removed&peer_id=-UT2210-%2abremoved&port=removed&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=1153849445&corrupt=0 &key=removed&event=stopped&numwant=0&compact=1&no_peer_id=1

[seeder] [nodownload] [nocorrupt] [FakeUpload] [FakeUploading multitracker stop - no actions]
    Torrent Size: 735590452

New:
    http://removed/removed/announce?info_hash=removed&peer_id=-UT2210-%2abremoved&port=removed&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=0&corrupt=0&key=removed&event=stopped&numwant=0&compact=1&no_peer_id=1
    Original:
    http://removed/removed/announce?info_hash=removed&peer_id=-UT2210-%2abremoved&port=removed&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=735590452&corrupt=0& key=removed&event=stopped&numwant=0&compact=1&no_peer_id=1

Torrent Size: 671689119

New:
    Original:
    http://removed/removed/announce?info_hash=removed&peer_id=-UT2210-%2abremoved&port=removed&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=671689119&corrupt=0& key=removed&event=stopped&numwant=0&compact=1&no_peer_id=1

Program Exit
    Busy , new things always comes
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Its easy way to capture the announces :-
    Tutorial how use SmartSniff to Capture announces for Bittorrent
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

3mor (12.02.14) , Lucius (12.02.14)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss63
    utorrent v2.2.1 b25130 is banned in some trackers . i don't want to ay the name but is very popular torrent site. we need a new version of userenity
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CHscx View Post
    utorrent v2.2.1 b25130 is banned in some trackers . i don't want to say the name
    Why ? did you registered there with name like here and you afraid to be banned ?

we need a new version of userenity
    Agree but we wish Owyn have the time moving his work .
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss63
    no i didn't registered with the same username also idon't have any other explanation why they banned this client. i think they found about userenity. they say that 2.2.1 is ban due to fault sent data. yesterday they banned 2.2.1
    Last edited by CHscx; 12.02.14 at 19:17.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CHscx View Post
    no i didn't registered with the same username also idon't have any other explanation why they banned this client. i think they found about userenity. they say that 2.2.1 is ban due to fault sent data. yesterday they banned 2.2.1
    and by this popular tracker i assume its CHDBits ?
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    Start torrent as seeder and Chang label from seeder into plus (fakeupload between 0.1 and 0.5)
    No fakeupload counted until i
    1. stop torrent and start again OR
    2. exit the client and torrent label plus and open again

OS windows 7 x64 and gave full control to this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent

As i remember you fix this before why repeat again ?
    That is expected behavior, label is monitored in real time only when fakeuploading on it is already in process, else label is checked on tracker connect (start, stop, update)

banned 2.2.1
    I'm planning a version spoofing for a very long, but yet no results ^_^"
    and now after system reinstall I haven't tried compiling my projects yet, I still have to set up CodeBlocks to magically compile my visual studio projects somehow
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (28.02.14) , Lucius (16.02.14) , CHscx (15.02.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Owyn View Post
    That is expected behavior, label is monitored in real time only when fakeuploading on it is already in process, else label is checked on tracker connect (start, stop, update)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmmm View Post
    No fakeupload counted ......
    But The opposite is true ,Change from Plus to Seeder making torrent stop fake upload , You see that not a bug then consider it suggestion to the next version ,what do you think (is there any problem especially with fakeupload)?

Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    But The opposite is true
    Opposite fits perfectly to how I described it work.
    Problem would be starting process of checking label every second nedlessly for non-fakeuploading settings, why can't you just wait 10 min for torrent to update the tracker and let it do the job?
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (16.02.14) , mmmmm (16.02.14)

Opposite fits perfectly to how I described it work.
    Problem would be starting process of checking label every second nedlessly for non-fakeuploading settings,
    Mmmmmmmmmmm
    OK understood ,

why can't you just wait 10 min for torrent to update the tracker and let it do the job?
    I left some torrents for days with (0) zero upload switching between the two labels i mentioned.

Thanks for your time explaining that.

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    But it haven't died yet :s
    I meant version update :)
    Thanks

This tool needs an urgent update.

I have been discovered in multiple sites (very old accounts in high level trackers) and to my surprise the admin knew I was using uSerenity.
    I guess they're monitoring those who use this build and disabling them for suspicious activity though I didn't cheat there for some time, take care people of SBI.
    I cry and weep for my precious accounts! Those were my best trackers, I can't believe it.

:( :(
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Extraterrestrial View Post
    This tool needs an urgent update.

I have been discovered in multiple sites (very old accounts in high level trackers) and to my surprise the admin knew I was using uSerenity.
    I guess they're monitoring those who use this build and disabling them for suspicious activity though I didn't cheat there for some time, take care people of SBI.
    I cry and weep for my precious accounts! Those were my best trackers, I can't believe it.

:( :(
    Is Owyn still working on this?
    Also, curious which trackers that could be?
    Thanks

I highly doubt that. I've been using this everywhere and no problems so far.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Is Owyn still working on this?
    Also, curious which trackers that could be?
    What.CD and BitMe :( :(

---------- Post Merged at 01:45 ---------- Previous Post was at 01:43 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    I highly doubt that. I've been using this everywhere and no problems so far.
    Me too, this happened during the past week.
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 23.02.14 at 00:45.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

Sazzy (25.02.14)

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    I have been discovered in multiple sites
    DHT-patch is discoverable with the help of other peers I suppose, else they just discovered that you used uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25130 and banned you for that.
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (23.02.14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast