P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965

Giveaway Section Rules

hello

i don't like rules so much but they do help protect the members of SB-I , I think GA Section Should be limited to active members since , users here work hard to maintain their accounts & most of the request i got are from users with 4 or 10 posts , who seems to be just requesting ( no sharing or even helping members ).

these members may ban their accounts or even cause you trouble with your own account.

i think as the new cheating mods are limited to members only , GA Section Should also be limited to User's With member title.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    there is a separate GA area for member title users
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    there is a separate GA area for member title users
    the point is member's who reg to get invites only may harm the user who invited him .
    BTW didn't know there's a GA area for members
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    That's an assumed risk. Also, they're your invites. If you don't want to invite someone with 10 posts, then don't do so - you aren't being forced.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    That's an assumed risk. Also, they're your invites. If you don't want to invite someone with 10 posts, then don't do so - you aren't being forced.
    good point of view
    i'm talking about guide lines you can put as staff for invites to protect members .
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    There are rules on the first post. I'm not sure about what you want us to add.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    There are rules on the first post. I'm not sure about what you want us to add.
    yeah i read them but i mean getting invites/accounts without speedtest or proofs is a great privilege that a member should at least earn the rights to get them .
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Speed tests and proofs are. Not. Necessary. On a cheater forum.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Speed tests and proofs are. Not. Necessary. On a cheater forum.
    i'm not asking to add speed tests & proofs to the rules , i'm just pointing that other forums ask for them so sb-i gives users a great privilege.
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Ya.
    Well.
    SB-i is kinda unique in some ways. Unique in that the forum as a whole isn't guided by external ( influential perhaps??) demands in restrictions to publish or post ( or even what not to post) what other tracker/torrent-related forums would normally abide and be guided by. Whether those guidelines are written, unwritten, or just used as a common benefit to another outside site (tracker, in this case if you will).

Basically, the forum is as independent as you can get on the 'net. It's not subject to demands from outside influences, such as tracker staff coming here and demanding that a tracker review be taken down. That's solely at the discretion of the thread publisher.

No outside influence dictates to this forum that this or that needs to be done or should be or has to be or should be guided by. This also includes your topic of screen shots for speed tests. Again, it's the independence element that's taken into consideration.

So when some other trading forum suggests that screen shots of this 'n that needs to be made ( or sometimes it's not even suggested as it mainly turns out the originating factor is a domino effect where one person does it and the rest follow and somehow in the middle of all of that it seems as if it's become a requirement for some reason or other). Sometimes it's done for the benefit of that torrent site because they might feel that the person who's doing the inviting should have at least some idea of the upload requirements for that particular site. Or what-ever the reason is.

And because of that domino effect the rest of the tracker world follows. Some people come here and they give invites ( or accounts) away and subsequently demand a speed-test.
    For What??!!
    Our thinking is 'either give the damn thing away or don't!"
    But don't place demand-markers on the give-away such as proofs of some kind.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

Imacheater (20.03.11) , anonftw (20.03.11) , anon (19.03.11) , seldom (19.03.11) , Snitlev (19.03.11)

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss327
    if the invite you give here to some one who will use it to cheat. why do you need to see his speed then, but i understand you, you are worried about the invites you send to others who cant cheat and get the acount disabled. thats the risk we take here so be sure who you give away your stuff m8 :)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    Ya.
    Well.
    SB-i is kinda unique in some ways. Unique in that the forum as a whole isn't guided by external ( influential perhaps??) demands in restrictions to publish or post ( or even what not to post) what other tracker/torrent-related forums would normally abide and be guided by. Whether those guidelines are written, unwritten, or just used as a common benefit to another outside site (tracker, in this case if you will).

Basically, the forum is as independent as you can get on the 'net. It's not subject to demands from outside influences, such as tracker staff coming here and demanding that a tracker review be taken down. That's solely at the discretion of the thread publisher.

No outside influence dictates to this forum that this or that needs to be done or should be or has to be or should be guided by. This also includes your topic of screen shots for speed tests. Again, it's the independence element that's taken into consideration.

So when some other trading forum suggests that screen shots of this 'n that needs to be made ( or sometimes it's not even suggested as it mainly turns out the originating factor is a domino effect where one person does it and the rest follow and somehow in the middle of all of that it seems as if it's become a requirement for some reason or other). Sometimes it's done for the benefit of that torrent site because they might feel that the person who's doing the inviting should have at least some idea of the upload requirements for that particular site. Or what-ever the reason is.

And because of that domino effect the rest of the tracker world follows. Some people come here and they give invites ( or accounts) away and subsequently demand a speed-test.
    For What??!!
    Our thinking is 'either give the damn thing away or don't!"
    But don't place demand-markers on the give-away such as proofs of some kind.
    who said i'm talking about proofs?

Quote Originally Posted by mammamia11 View Post
    if the invite you give here to some one who will use it to cheat. why do you need to see his speed then, but i understand you, you are worried about the invites you send to others who cant cheat and get the acount disabled. thats the risk we take here so be sure who you give away your stuff m8 :)
    yes it's a risk we should take
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Oh, I know that you were'nt' suggesting anything about proofs being necessary. I understand very well that you were making a comment on the idea that people here didn't need to give proofs and that you were stating that it is nice here to give people a reprieve from the screenshot element. I'm also just commenting on it as well. Kind of 're-inforcing' the idea, that is.
    Last edited by SealLion; 25.03.11 at 12:42.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks