Thread: New IP address

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss581
    Quote Originally Posted by austin316 View Post
    WOW renk thats alot of things to do, but will they still find out its me though. I used different style language and different questions on the forum but they still banned me. Thanks for advice.
    I think you have to use all the advices at the same time, not only some of them. Maybe are they using some "super cookies", use BetterPrivacy (with FF), configure it, and download maxa cookies manager to see all the cookies you have (not only the http ones), and install the addon Collusion. in order to see the relationships between these cookies. Nevertheless, it were good for you to spoof your referer (use RefControl with only third party spoofed) , and to use "anonymizer nerver cookie", in private browsing mode..

If nothing work, they are using dark magic. If it's the case, try that (in latin of course, although aramaic were better) and immerse your PC in Holly Water, with the help of 7 priests.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss104
    I will try your advice man, im new to this, so im bound to make a mistake. In regards to spoofing the mac address would that matter as my ip address changed b4 and they found out.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss104
    Hi i have just been banned from a torrent site (thebox.bz) for using a proxy. Is there anyway i could get back on it, for one my ip address doesnt change as you know, but would spoofing my mac address help me in registering or will the torrent site still find out. They said disabled users would have to come to the IRC but i cant get on that.
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    I don't know. Have you checked post #4 in this same thread b/c the same procedure would apply in this case.

Post #4

Second link there would be more or less to your interest.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

austin316 (20.03.12)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss104
    Hi seallion, yes mate i did try those things. I have tried those steps from re registering on trackers before on the same torrent site, and they still banned me. I know if i try it again same thing will happen to me. My other option is to chat to them on the IRC but seeing as i used a proxy that got me banned i doubt they will let me back on. Have u got any more suggestions mate.
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    How about an alternative TV torrent site because, to my knowledge, that is pretty much it. I mean I don't know what other alternative measures or resources there are. The number of options is not infinite. Unless you want to inconvenience yourself each time by having to log into the site via a wifi hotspot on a laptop (if you have one right now that is. I would NOT recommend that you go out and buy one just for this purpose. It's totally NOT worth it). Also the box.bz is not the only TV torrent site around, though they do specialize in British TV and if British TV is your craving, sorry my friend, I really don't have much else to offer. Unless someone else can offer you something else that I haven't thought of to this point, the road ends pretty much right here. If you want to crawl on your knees as you take a trip to their IRC channel and beg for holy forgiveness that is pretty much it, then. As I said, your options are not infinite.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss104
    Your right there are not an infinite of options. Also i dont want to pay for that wifi hotspot product.

I really want to get on thebox as its purely british content and no other site comes close.

Apart from the IRC, getting a new router will be an alternative. But thats it.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    the very first thing one might think is that the site is running some type of deamon ie hidden service to track usage of users, this way they are able to know that the same computer is registered again. other then this it is highly possible that u made some mistake and got fired again and their is no case of ip or user tracking...............may be the ip got renewed but the ip sequence could have been same.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    some sexymode
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss234
    you cen try use this site hidemyass :)
    Hide My Ass! Free Proxy and Privacy Tools - Surf The Web Anonymously
    regards
    starforce