Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick View Post
    I think they uploaded torrent only for catching cheaters,
    my mostly up/down speed is little below 10mb/s,
    but i never catched by any tracker,
    on hd-t mostly their torrents get 20-25 seeders in 20-35 minutes,

but this time torrent got no more seeder than 1 in approximately 1 hour,

my other mistake was that, i was not downloading any torrent in real, i was only reporting up/down via ratio master latest version,

my main mistake was, i should only cheat on those torrents, which i need to download (for my pc/laptop), but not for getting more ratio to report up/down and i need only report up/down with very low speed, i think

i was doing same on 8-10 trackers, but i was not caught on other trackers because there were lot of seeder and few leechers, i mean 60 seeders, 15 leechers, 40 seeders, 10 leechers and etc

so stay away with 1 seeders torrents, cheat only when you need, not for buffering, only for download in real,

i learned a lesson, but got banned...
    Help HD-Torrents Cheating please setting TeamViewer
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustHD View Post
    Help HD-Torrents Cheating please setting TeamViewer
    You have to test these tools yourself and you have to take the risk of banning of account,

Real Rule is Dont be Greedy..
    Last edited by JohnWick; 18.07.20 at 11:10.
    Thanks

2nd time Banned from HD-T, Reason was same,
    There was 1 Seeder and more than 30+ Leechers,

File Size was approximately 30GB, i wanted to download 28 or 29GB,
    But i forget to stop it, and i uploaded 60+GB and now there were 2 Seeders, 1 was me and other was Original uploader,

When i visit this Shit tracker to upload more, there is always 30+ Seeders and only 1 to 4 Leechers only,
    So, i only choice was to cheat only on torrents that has 1 Seeder and 30+ Leechers, i used RM+ 2.1,

There is also another problem this shitty tracker does not show Seeders and Leechers on RM+ 2.1, and also Quarter 15GB Upload/Download is also problem as i occasionally download torrents... So, i need to Cheat..

Better to Stay Away this Tracker, its very hard to cheat there... And due to their Shitty rules, lot of users are leaving this tracker, last year when i check mostly torrents has 40 to 60 Seeders and now only Internal torrents has 30+ Seeders while others only 6 -7 Seeders.. Last Year, i also tested Seedbox.io 250Mbits package on this tracker, but after 6 to 7 months only able to upload 600 to 700 GB with ratio 3+, While on FileList i was able to upload 18TB in Single month with seedbox.io same package..

I will never visit this tracker even with seedbox as there are more better trackers with better rules and less anti cheat scripts, i failed every time to gain a good buffered even with out cheating, while on others i uploaded Tera Bytes with cheating or without cheating and still i am there..
    Last edited by JohnWick; 04.08.20 at 10:42.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (14.11.20)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    If you're on Filelist.io, then just use that. They have lots of HD; even stuff from HDBits.org manages to trickle down there.

Usenet is another option, but you'll need to pay for a provider and have an account on one or more good indexers.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

JohnWick (05.08.20)

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    If you're on Filelist.io, then just use that. They have lots of HD; even stuff from HDBits.org manages to trickle down there.

Usenet is another option, but you'll need to pay for a provider and have an account on one or more good indexers.
    I am on FL, IPT, TL, LHD, UHDB and etc,
    FL and LHD are good trackers, even low budgeted seedbox is enough on FL without need to cheat,
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    even low budgeted seedbox is enough on FL without need to cheat,
    You don't need any kind of seedbox there. Tons of freeleech, tons of activity, and a fairly relaxed bonus points system. The only thing I resent them for is the fact you can't use invites without being VIP, and becoming one without donating is highly difficult
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    2/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    Someone still cheating on this site? I still have my good old Ratio Master 1.9.1 with emulated utorrent 2.2. Will that work?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C3PO View Post
    Someone still cheating on this site?
    Yes! why wouldn't I
    I still have my good old Ratio Master 1.9.1 with emulated utorrent 2.2. Will that work?
    why not?but does it hurt to upgade?
    Last edited by sigduwksnsksis9283; 06.12.20 at 15:52.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    2/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    Yes! why wouldn't I

why not?but does it hurt to upgade?
    It doesnt Are you cheating wit RM?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    RatioMaster 1.9.x and RatioMaster Plus 1.4.x are no longer considered secure. Use RM+ 2.x or mRatio 5.4.1 (with Fixer if necessary).
    Thanks

Someone still cheating on this site? I still have my good old Ratio Master 1.9.1 with emulated utorrent 2.2. Will that work?
    Yes, i am cheating there successfully, uploaded more than 1 terabytes there,
    before, i was banned 2-3 times,
    i know how to cheat there, as there cheating is little hard than other trackers,

but currently i stopped using this tracker, because users upload those encodes mostly on other trackers like tl, ipt,
    and they have huge database of torrents and better rules than this tracker hdt, hdt staff is too greedy, they want money for quarter rules, they even banned lot of wellknown uploaders for quarter rules, you need to donate and re-activate account..

you will get 1 warnning if your ration goes below 0.7 (i think), even if you increased your ratio to 10, warning will not expire without donation, and by points not possible as getting points too hard, you will get 2nd warning if person whom you invited cheated or traded account, on 3rd warning your account will be f*cked forever..

i will not tell you simply to how to cheat, because other users will face problems, and may get banned if staff check this site..

i will suggest you to test your self, after getting banned 2-3 times, you will becomes expert there,

but i will recommend for cheat, goto tl,ipt,
    but on fl even without cheat with lowest seedbox like seedbox.io subscription, you can upload in terabytesin single month..
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    they even banned lot of wellknown uploaders for quarter rules, you need to donate and re-activate account..
    you will get 1 warnning if your ration goes below 0.7 (i think), even if you increased your ratio to 10, warning will not expire without donation
    They have obviously been taking lessons from IPT's sysop
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

cirulilu (10.12.20) , JohnWick (10.12.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss176
    Yup, this is another tracker with a business model. They ban members and then extort them if they want back. Also you can create and account through "donation".

As for cheating, i remember ghostleeching worked fine, only that quarter rule was a burden and didn't find the tracker that useful so my account was gone.
    mRatio should work too, just to get you by that 15GB quarter rule.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by cirulilu View Post
    Yup, this is another tracker with a business model. They ban members and then extort them if they want back. Also you can create and account through "donation".
    I should start a tracker, it sounds like the gateway to success!

As for cheating, i remember ghostleeching worked fine, only that quarter rule was a burden and didn't find the tracker that useful so my account was gone.
    mRatio should work too, just to get you by that 15GB quarter rule.
    I'm a bit conflicted about this sort of rule. On one side, I hate inactivity and forced activity policies. On the other, I don't think wanting to maintain a certain level of traffic is evil, and 15 GB every three months is fairly undemanding when you consider the average size of a high-definition movie.

In any case, there's no shortage of other, more relaxed trackers with HD torrents. If this one sucks so much, the best we can do is boycotting them by giving up membership (or never obtaining it in the first place).
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

cirulilu (12.12.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss176
    Maybe that 15GB rule is some kind of protection against cheaters who use ghostleeching. You still have to work on maintaining some ratio to keep your account, download and then upload 15GB. And I've read they are good at detecting fake upload.

And i think it's a really nice business, they must be getting some nice profit from "donations". And IPT is also selling (in a way) IPTV so yeah it is a business.
    Those donations don't just pay the server costs.
    Last edited by cirulilu; 12.12.20 at 01:20.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast