Thread: I am requesting TS-Tracker

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11

I am requesting TS-Tracker

I am requesting TS-Tracker, I can provide profiles on request.
    There Isn't any problems on seeding, I usually seed 24/7.

I want to brush up on my mother tung.
    I'm from the UK; my family came to the UK In the early 1920s, from Austria.
    After the fall of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. I may live In the UK, but with Austrian heart.

I’d like to consider myself a levelheaded type of person, I do like to play around with 3DS Max, Photoshop and Illustrator, been doing that on and off for the last couple of years.

I do like to play with games like: the Hitman series, Tomb Raider, Broken Sword, The Journeyman Project, I prefer games of that type...Tho I have been playing around with Sniper: Ghost Warrior of recent I've never really liked this type of game, but this one Is good.

I’ve been torrenting for about 4 or 5 years now, my first site was Demonoid…It seems a long time ago now. Before torrenting I used Emule for several years, but I eventually stopped, to many viruses.
    As said I want to learn my mother tung, and having the best German tracker would certainly help.
    I have found a good couple of German trackers, Ghost-City and Quorks, In recent months.
    But I would still like the try for TS-Tracker, maybe difficult bu I'd like to try.

What’s happened In the torrenting world In recent years has made us all a little more security conscious, having a good community with good security Is always a bonus and that can’t be a bad thing.
    Having good content Is always nice, to balance everything off having good staff you can talk too and share a joke with.

I can reassure any potential Inviter, I will use the account and usually seed 24/7.
    And think all Traders & Cheaters are ******.
    Last edited by SealLion; 02.01.11 at 22:17. Reason: try to keep some sensibility with respect to name-calling
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    And think all Traders & Cheaters are ****.
    dude, sbi is a cheating & trading forum ;-)
    Last edited by SealLion; 02.01.11 at 22:18. Reason: sorry, had to edit as previous post was also edited.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (03.01.11) , Großmutter (03.01.11) , tokiodrift1 (03.01.11) , blackscorpion (02.01.11) , SealLion (02.01.11)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    No kidding. I think that with this site becoming more and more aware of by the general population who see it as only another torrent related site and not a cheater's den, there might be more people coming here who need to spend more time on the board to become educated to it's other functions.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (03.01.11) , Großmutter (03.01.11) , tokiodrift1 (03.01.11)

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    since this thread has been spammed already i think i can do that as well in this case

LubTheStaringCat, TS is more or less the german FTN. actually for members invites on FTN are not that hard to get compared to TS.
    so the chances of somebody, with exactly the needed 10 posts, who is not known here and dösn't even offer anything in return to get a TS account or invite are close to none.

but who knows, maybe you're lucky
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Nickname (03.01.11) , SealLion (03.01.11)

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    I know name dropping Isn't everybodies cup of tea, but go seach my post history on FST.
    View Profile: LubTheStaringCat - FileSharing Talk

as said I can reassure any potential Inviter, I will use the account and usually seed 24/7, I don't trade or cheat.
    Yes I know I only have a few posts that will change over time,
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    I know name dropping Isn't everybodies cup of tea, but go seach my post history on FST.
    View Profile: LubTheStaringCat - FileSharing Talk

as said I can reassure any potential Inviter, I will use the account and usually seed 24/7, I don't trade or cheat.
    Yes I know I only have a few posts that will change over time,
    that's not the point. it dösn't matter what you do on other sites since you're asking for a very generous gift here. not to mention that according to your thread title you're even "reqüsting" it
    people who managed to socialize here got pretty much all the trackers they ever wanted over time. some even completely 'for free'
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

ParamouR (03.01.11)