5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 sssss1616

The Walking Dead

Take a look to this new TV show!

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

SBfreak (04.12.12) , tokiodrift1 (28.11.10) , Dynamic (25.11.10) , Extraterrestrial (25.11.10) , yoco (25.11.10) , ParamouR (25.11.10)

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 sssss1758
    negan will be a character not revealed yet...but to come in the next episode...more evil then the governor
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negan

who will die...glenn for sure ( spoiler alert)

anyway ...the big mistake that the group make'it now...is that they turn from defensive to offensive..thinking that negan will be an easy target since they managed to get rid of all the enemies until now...but it will me a hard reality check for the group
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

C3PO (06.03.16) , Blocker (05.03.16)

Activity Longevity
    2/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    Maan, am I the only one rooting for Negan? It was about time that someone showed this autistic, narcissist bunch of idiots their place.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 sssss1758
    probably because they have chosed very well the actor for Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)..anyway....they fucked up the finale .....just to make viewers wonder who Negan killed..right now i'm not so sure anymore..that it was Glen...but i still think is glenn or aaron ...because i have read that they don't keep the same story direction like comics has...so it can be anybody....but anyway..i feel..dissapointed....after waiting the whole season...they move the finale just in the direction Negan presentation ...letting viewers frankly speaking ....hard but without a finish...with blue balls until ..october 2016

same kind of extension over extension when it comes to main story like Game Of Thrones has...one more year has passed and you realised nothing much happend ...wha't next?..sorry buddy next year.. in this season the main plot was that they toasted a glass of wine....in the next season the will slice the bread....at the finale...maybe after 10 seasons something will happen out of the ordinary
    Last edited by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10; 04.04.16 at 21:45.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 sssss1758
    1 episode from TWD season 7 made me 1% more crazy in the head
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    I'm done watching this show! They killed the only character I liked! :(
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    2/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    But why, the funny part just starts - the prick Rick humiliated like a little b*ch. DD
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 sssss1758
    hmm...don't be so happy ..prick rick will be back....because Ezekiel is comming...i don't get why the red ...and Glenn .... was disturbing....but buttom line i noticed the pattern....from now i think they will follow some repetitive circle ...each season...new gang that will try to hurt them or kill them ...is like that games...with big boss battle at the end of each level ...interesting...but kinda the same shit rehashed
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    I agree. The show is following a pattern. That's why the show's getting boring for me!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    2/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    But it surely has to end sometime?!
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 sssss1758
    they still have unveiled characters to reveal and to kill people from rick's group at least for another season beside this one for sure...following the comics latest issue is 161 ....tv-show story is between 90 and 100 i quess...from the first glimpse...and season 8 is already booked...we can expect at least 10 seasons ..if not supernatural type of seasons...what i don't like in the Walking Dead world is that action tend only to be in the present..with no future preddictions or bottom line..the ideea is simple...the Dehumanization of people mixed with the surviving apocaliptic world full of zombies...on the background story even the asylum copy z-nation stays better focusing on the outbreak
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 sssss1758
    who's they guy that made the draw with "winning but still loosing" found in the boathouse from wich Rick gather all the resources and the other guy gets a beatting from the saviors for the drawing when they deliver... it's has a major role in twd next ...is in the comic books ? caz the last episode leaves a subtle question mark about him
    Last edited by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10; 13.12.16 at 13:14.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    The show has started losing a whole lot of its audience lately. Many people even asked for less violence so they are adapting the rest episodes they are currently filming on that. Thing is plot is like a circle of those things : new location-new bad guy-lose some well established characters-zombies-kill the bad guy and way from the start again. And they dont plan to end it, at least anytime soon...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2064
    The Walking Dead producers claim they did not tone down violence due to backlash
    Source

I'm glad they made this decision, looking forward to the next half of season 7.

Spoiler Don't read:
    The Walking Dead executive producer Gale Anne Hurd raised eyebrows on Wednesday, Jan. 18 at the National Association of Television Executives conference in Miami when she seemed to confirm suspicions that producers may have toned down some violence on the show after the reaction to the gruesome season 7 premiere in which two characters were bludgeoned with a barbed wire-covered baseball bat.

I understand why some people are criticizing TWD lately, because of it's repetitiveness and alike, but I think the best content in TWD is it's human factor, the drama. The part where dealing with other humans are far worst and harder than dealing with zombies, in which humans are sometimes more dangerous than the walkers, etc.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    yeah, i like too a lot TWD and is one of the few shows i am watching on a weekly basis. Have made me realize that human nature is and always be the same, no matter the conditions or the frame of life. The characters have evolved into some kind of antiheros anyway.

What i would prefer is building something compact, something with fewer episodes/seasons and more solid.A book is a book as in has a prologue, details and epilogue. And no matter the pages, its supposed to end sometime. Thats what makes it good and solid.

Here is an endless journey. Chewing practically the same again and again. They have even plans for 12 seasons,lol. Some even have called it a soap opera.

Just some skepticism . And yeah, i am one of those guys that wont probably leave the show till it ends. Same thing i did with prison break (even if if in the end they screwed that too).Just prefer the direction that very successful shows like breaking bad, true detective,fargo and others do. Say a solid story with the minimum amount of effort/ episodes.

*and nope,i dont care about the comics and its continuousness story-wise, only talking about the tv show.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    Haha, I just started to watch this show 2 days ago, I've got 6 seasons on my HDD to watch!
    4 episodes so far and I like it so far. I hope it'll get even better.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast