Thread: Banned on The Place

P2P Client
    utorrent 2.04
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23

Banned on The Place

I was banned 3 times on this tracker for cheating using RM and Ratio Faker.
    But now I have another problem. I think they must have a very intelligent script and it's new. I was always able to get another invite and re-registrar.
    What I would do is use the Ccleaner then ultra-surf and worked like a charm but now I was able to registered using the same process also I changed internet services since my last ban so I have a legit new IP. But the moment I log in and went and click browse it brought me to the proper browse page but on the very next click to go to the next page in browse they disabled my account. I don't get this. They allowed me to re-registrar and log in and get to the browse page but then disabled me.

Do they have a way where they can id my computer. I can't think of anything else
    since I clean cookies, history and cache.
    What could they possibly be checking ? I also tried to registar using another invite before this last try and it would not even allow registration that time as I did not use ultra-surf and then when I used it it let me but it could be the IP because my IP was brand new?

Any suggestions
    Thanks
    Randy
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39475
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent 2.04
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    I had everything but the port. I used 53873 however I did not have randomise port on each start up.Well when I get another invite I will give it a go
    thanks
    randy
    Thanks

P2P Client
    some sexymode
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss234
    mac id benn Network card replacement try it wel fix the problemm
    Last edited by starforce; 19.11.10 at 21:39.
    Thanks

Getting and recording the "Mac" address of _your_ network card is impossible over the internet, everyone forget about that already!

Assuming PHP is the programming language of thePlace, PHP is a server-side language, thePlace can't get the Mac address of the clients, PHP can get the Mac address of the running server however...

proofs if you don't believe me:
    Google: getting mac address php
    or php - mac address - Stack Overflow

someone prove me wrong.

@randy53, I'd suggest you to read the link anon provided, it contains a lot of information, see what you've missed and tell us about it, you could be missing something very important.

I am cheatos

Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

SBcheater (23.11.10)

P2P Client
    utorrent 2.04
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Thanks I thought I found the issue with using the same port on utorrent but the more I gave thought to it I don't see how that could be because I never got that far to connect with my utorrent I was banned the moment I clicked on the next age of browse. So it seems they caught me right there in just a sec or so

I read what Anon gave me. Here's the real question what could it be that allows registration and login and also allows you one more click to get into browse and then disables you. I have never seen this kind of action it disabled me after all the stuff where I would have normally not let in.
    We know it's not the IP cuz I could registrar and log in
    We know it cannot be a port issue as I was not connect with utorrent at all which means even if I had old torrents on my client it would not effect me but I cleaned those off when I was disabled.

So what was could it be in that small window of getting on the site after reg and logging in and 2 clicks I am banned.

I do not see anything on that page that shows this.
    Then again I am far from the brightest bulb in the lamp when it comes to stuff like this.
    Thanks
    randy
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39475
    Quote Originally Posted by randy53 View Post
    I read what Anon gave me. Here's the real question what could it be that allows registration and login and also allows you one more click to get into browse and then disables you. I have never seen this kind of action it disabled me after all the stuff where I would have normally not let in.
    We know it's not the IP cuz I could registrar and log in
    Not necessarily, it could be your IP. It's much better to let the guy register and then ban him (like What.cd does) than blocking his IP so that he knows how to proceed. I'd check whether it has actually changed since your first ban, and how much.

We know it cannot be a port issue as I was not connect with utorrent at all which means even if I had old torrents on my client it would not effect me but I cleaned those off when I was disabled.
    True.

And we're assuming CCleaner removed all kinds of client-side persistence here.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent 2.04
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    understood but no way ip my last ip was in the country of panama and my last ban.
    does ultra-surf sever change anything else beside the IP
    because not sure if I was clear. Even though the IP was clearly changed it would not let me in to registration not allowed but when I used ultra surf it did allow me to registrar. Of course it looks like a typical same IP set up it cannot be since I moved from one country to another.

Maybe you are correct for whatever reason they let me registrar with the ultra surf and then disabled me. maybe they!

thanks
    randy
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39475
    does ultra-surf sever change anything else beside the IP
    Ultrasurf's IPs are rather ultra-known. They're placed on most site's black/watch lists out there. Can't you change and use your real address?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent 2.04
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    well when you read my post thats the problem when I tried using my real address it did not let me registar. This is why I do not understand there are only 2 possabilties
    1. Ultra surf did something besides changing my IP because I could registar by using it and then they caught it but here's the thing being disabled happened in a matter of seconds not even a min after I log in
    2. They just let me registar and have a script that picks up proxies.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO LOGICAL REASON WHY ULTRA-SURF WOULD WORK AND A COMPLETELY LEGIT IP WOULD NOT EVEN LET ME REGISTRAR. But it did exactly that

Thanks for your help though
    randy
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bash shell
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss462
    I remember reading something here about ultra-sticky cookies that hide in like 9 places on your system, and can be accessed even if you change the browser.
    I also remember anon recommending Opera in Stealth Mode or Incognito or whatever it is called nowadays, so that is an option to consider.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39475
    1. Ultra surf did something besides changing my IP because I could registar by using it and then they caught it but here's the thing being disabled happened in a matter of seconds not even a min after I log in
    2. They just let me registar and have a script that picks up proxies.
    Well, I've already told you, Ultrasurf's most likely on their monitored IPs list. And it's easy to check for it, just see if the address is in the 65.49.*.* range. Better try a different proxy and read below.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy View Post
    I remember reading something here about ultra-sticky cookies that hide in like 9 places on your system, and can be accessed even if you change the browser.
    Evercookies, and I don't think any tracker's using them right now, but you can run a full BleachBit and then use Opera's private tabs, Chrome's incognito mode, IE's InPrivate or Firefox's private browsing mode to reregister.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bash shell
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss462
    I tried HotSpot Shield on T.bz sites and it was no problem so far.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39475
    HSS is massive in terms of users. Thousands of people use it every day for reasons varying from overcoming Internet censorship to watching Hulu videos. Chances are one of them will eventually try the same as you on The*.bz trackers, SomeGuy.

There's this thread by Gapo in the Members area which offers what I think is a much better solution...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Is it possible that they blacklisted your invites? They might have taken in account your history and decided that your invites are untrustworthy. I'm assuming that your invites were self-invites.
    Last edited by sbtorrent; 09.01.11 at 20:12.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread