Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My cheating theory

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39480
    Quote Originally Posted by C3PO View Post
    There's a 80 page thread about that
    Correct, and it'd be a damn good idea to try reading it. At least, the last pages.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    From our FAQ

# Can I download part of the torrent and seed it to increase my ratio (partial seeding)?
    No, it is against the rules, and you will be warned for doing so, and if you do not fix your incomplete torrents by the end of the warning or at least put in an effort, you will be banned. By partially leeching, you are ruining the system for everyone else who wishes to use Seed Points system. You are only allowed to Partially leech on specific torrents, such as some packs.
    Basically, 1 game split into multi rars, you have to complete, NDS pack of 500 you dont.

And they do not get marked as a hit and run (because they are not complete, so you do not loose your badge of honour by having to many of them, like anon says, you just get warned then banned), but as they are incomplete, its pretty easy for the staff to catch you, 1 or 2 is fine, 7-8+ is not, and you will be asked to go back and redownload the whole lot, so its not really worth it anyway.

+ on BCG whats the point of partial seeding, if you download all of it, we give you the blooming upload, if you dont, and there is no leechers, or too many seeders, then you will take a ratio hit anyway.

And if its a pack and recycled, we even take the download off your ratio once you get SP to cost, and you get to keep your upload.

I downloaded all the PSP and NDS 500 packs off the tracker, and 150 other games/torrents, and i have only downloaded 260gig (the psp packs are about 1TB) and all I done was seeded the things.

We really couldnt make it any easier or fairer, as long as you show that you are willing, we reward you.

You may want to have a read through this thread.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=21901
    Last edited by stoi; 23.10.10 at 05:40.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

seldom (23.10.10) , BrianBosworth (23.10.10)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Actually, commenting at point 1 ... I used to hit a 1:1 ratio on some of those leecher's empty trackers, but you got to wait a bit & be paitient, also set your faking booster on a very low speed.

About the 2nd point, it is also possible mix your cheating methods between setting a couple of torrents on low speeds for a certain period of time, or just leave a torrent running (in case we suffer 0 leeching) for 2 days among the rest in order to get your 1:1 ratio (BCG was using this specific method).
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39480
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    And they do not get marked as a hit and run (because they are not complete, so you do not loose your badge of honour by having to many of them, like anon says, you just get warned then banned)
    I was aiming it more at normal torrents, but thank you for the clarification. And as you may know, I'm a big supporter of using SP on your tracker. That thing pretty much eliminates the "need" to cheat, really.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss89
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I was aiming it more at normal torrents, but thank you for the clarification. And as you may know, I'm a big supporter of using SP on your tracker. That thing pretty much eliminates the "need" to cheat, really.
    agreed, I kinda wish other sites would learn from that example, that torrents are about sharing, not flashy ratios, as long as you try to share back what you get you should not have any other problems like not sharing a 1080p movie 1:1 on a <1mbps connection, hence, ratioless trackers like iTS and PTN are the best it can get, and BCG is pretty damn close to ratioless

cheers to the SP system, it's the best thing since sliced bread ratioless trackers RM + MR
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12