Remember that transformer who used to transform from a cat into a cassette? That’s old school Ravage. New school Ravage is an awesome USB drive. This combines all of the awesomeness that is transformers, with USB technology.

It’s simply the latest way to fly your geek flag from your USB port. Pose him, transform him and fill his 2GB soul with data. Ravage will cost you $43 and he ships in September.

Now where’s the rest of them? I want Optimus Prime.

Yes, at last – the most weird USB drive ever – the USB Barbie. Rip the head off the cute Barbie doll, and plug it into your PC. This is as weird as it gets this time! Enjoy!

Oh you know ,If one day you feel like going on a rampage....Don't forget to take your laptop along...

USB Pencil Sharpener with flashing LED that confirms your pencil is actually being sharpened. When will the USB madness end? Your guess is as good as mine, however I know a few accountants who will be seriously overenthused about this one!

Are you that guy in our comments always asking the now wearisome question, “Will it blend?” Yeah? Good, this is for you. The Brando USB blender, $25 and an earful of 70′s game show jingles as punishment for your deeds. Oh, and because you’re that guy you should heed Brando’s warning: do not eat the balls. Good advice for any occasion, really.

The USB Greenhouse grows plants which is good for the environment right? Oh sure, ‘cept you have to keep your PC running 24/7 in order to provide the fake USB sunlight to the artificial soil. It’s what life will be like when robots farm, only with Marigolds not the wee babies harvested of their electrical properties. $43 for you without a soul.

Now this is one which no one would have ever dream of in their wildest dreams! It seems that there are so many useless gadgets around that plugs into your USB ports, and this USB Vacuum Cleaner has to be one of them. Ok so I understand other type of vacuum cleaners, but not this one that is shaped like an original Hoover model.

Now this is something wierd stuff!
Ain’t nothing classier than a clip-on tie…except one with a built-in USB-powered fan in the knot. I am not certain how this thing keep you cool, or why you wouldn’t just use any of the million other USB-powered fans that don’t increase your dork factor by 1000, but the people in this advertisement look so blissfully content that I am actually a little curious.

“Do you like our chameleon? Would you like to have one of them by your side when you are surfing? ” If yest then this one should be OKAY for you! Of course it’s not real! Okay, so while this USB lizard isn’t the freshest find we still get a kick out of watching his rolling eyes and tongue-spitting action. Available at Audio Cubes, and priced almost as much as the real thing.

Sometimes smoke rising from your cigarette may trouble a person sitting next to you. The USB smoke sucker ashtray will be a great relief for him as it is a car shaped fancy ashtray. This USB powered device has a fan inside it to suck the smoke emitted by your cigarette and filter it through a carbon filter. Still, not such a bad choice for $5.

Hers’s a good news for all the lazy lousy guys! We know you’ve been waiting for it. Now finally, Brando brings you the $33 USB Mini Fridge. Sure, it takes 5 minutes to bring the fridge down to 8.5 degrees centigrade (47 degrees fahrenheit) and it holds just one can. But hey, it’s a 5V USB-powered refrigerator and its surely the cheapest fridge you can buy!

Not exactly the scariest of monsters, the USB Hub Monster does have six highly adjustable legs that can move around to fit up to 6 USB-powered gadgets. To build your own, you'll need: a "7-port D-Link USB hub, 7 one-foot USB extension cables, 10-foot roll of 9-gauge armature wire, and black fabric."

What do you do when you run out of USB ports? Get a hub of course. However, most hubs can be quite dull and boring.To start, we have the Solid Alliance food plate, which looks quite tasty to say the least..

For your soft skinny butt...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credit

The top 10 weirdest USB drives ever

The weirdest USB gadgets - gadgets - technology | Stuff.co.nz

TechEBlog » Top 5 Weirdest USB Hubs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add your own,guys....