Thread: VTzilla Firefox fantasticc AddOn must have adon for all pc

P2P Client
    some sexymode
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss234

Cool VTzilla Firefox fantasticc AddOn must have adon for all pc

VTzilla is an add-on for Firefox that makes it super simple to scan the Internet with VirusTotal. The add-on not only lets users scan suspicious files and emails before downloading them, but even supports URLs. What’s more, you will find the option to scan a particular file embedded in the context menu of Firefox, making the entire virus scanning process all the more easier.

When you have installed the add-on, you will see the VirusTotal toolbar appear in Firefox. It will also be accessible from the context-menu of Firefox.

There are many different ways in which you can use this application to keep your PC safe from viruses and other threats. One option is to scan all emails received from unknown senders with this tool before opening them. Another option is to right-click on any link to make sure it can safely be opened and does not have any viruses. Yet another method is to scan an entire website, especially if you’re visiting it for the first time, by entering its URL into the Search VirusTotal box in toolbar. Whenever you download a file after installing this add-on, you will be prompted to scan the file with VirusTotal before proceeding with the download. This is an extra precautionary measure taken to protect your PC.

The developer intends to develop a safer online community. Any site that is checked for viruses is added to VirusTotal database. Users can also leave behind their reviews on what they think about the site. In case, someone had a bad online experience, he can share it with others by entering his comments into the site’s review. Anyone using this tool to scan the same website in future will come across the comments and hopefully get help from the reviews you leave.
    - Download:
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
    regards
    have fun
    starforce
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Renk (29.09.10) , Extraterrestrial (24.09.10) , Instab (24.09.10) , Blocker (24.09.10) , seldom (24.09.10) , caballero (24.09.10)

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1622
    Not so usfeul for me due to the fact I am using Linux ,by the way thanks for the information
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    Not so usfeul for me dü to the fact I am using Linux ,by the way thanks for the information
    sure, only useful for windows
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/9609/

Hey i found this add on which I think is complimentary...

Ghostery 2.3.1

Protect your privacy. See who's tracking your web browsing and block them with Ghostery.
    Last edited by Resurrection; 27.09.10 at 06:02.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread