Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DC++ STEALTH v0.668 Beta5

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaine123 View Post
    The only person who is able to "see" me, is the person I am downloading from, and he can't really be one of the "bad" guys, seeing that he would have to share an illegal file as well, for it to be illegal for me.
    The "bad guys" have permission from the copyright holders to upload their stuff as necessary. No form of P2P is bulletproof.

You can read about the Member title here:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=16868
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Blaine123, you haven't replied to my email in 2 days now. So wtf? Are you just full of $hit??? (pardon my language)
    Last edited by yoco; 10.09.10 at 17:35.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    So wtf? Are you just full of $hit???
    That's a bit of an overstatement, isn't it? Not everyone has enough time for posting on forums every day.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    We were talking throu email, and he replied my first messages quickly but when I sent him a last one I had no reply at all!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Then replace "posting on forums" by "replying to mail". I check my e-mail once a week myself
    Thanks

P2P Client
    I can haz candy
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss590
    Still, you can't know what the person is doing or why they may not have replied back yet. Patience is the key here
    Last edited by Gapo; 10.09.10 at 17:36.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    You're completly right. So I'm gonna wait a few more days, and maybe then say what was this really about!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SBI Toxic
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss266
    Hey what happened here? Is there a plan to release the mod or not? I am not trying to push anyone, I just want to know.
    I still believe that we could help each other find decent hubs, DC has a large set of rare files that we should take advantage of (as in download them, most of you know I am an anti-leecher)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    so far it seems people are exercising patience, waiting for blaine to magically re-appear bearing gifts

I still believe that we could help each other find decent hubs, DC has a large set of rare files that we should take advantage of
    afaik there is no thread here about dc hubs yet, if you have some good info on decent hubs you might create a new thread for that purpose (or use the members area to keep it under the radar)
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    I guess since almost a week passed since my last post I should tell you why I was so upset. The same day Blaine123 post this thread I emailed him, asking if he could share this mod, and his answer was that he would if I had anything worth trading, like some private trackers invite. So I told him I have nothing worth and asked him again if he would still share the mod, I got no answer at all!
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

desodorante (15.09.10)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    afaik there is no thread here about dc hubs yet, if you have some good info on decent hubs you might create a new thread for that purpose (or use the members area to keep it under the radar)
    Both are fine, you can start the thread in the Non-BT/P2P Talk area if you want it to be publicly visible.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SBI Toxic
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss266
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    so far it seems people are exercising patience, waiting for blaine to magically re-appear bearing gifts
    The last time I actively used DC++ was in mid 2006...I tried a few mods after that (circa 2008) but all I got was crazy hub redirections and mindless requirements like "add [XX] to your nick", "you have [XX] as part of your nick and it is not allowed", "username too short", "username too long" etc etc etc.
    Unfortunately I feel like a 60 year old in the hubs, I can't start such thread....I am not.....DChosen one++!!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    ed2k/bt FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like Blaine123 is not really serious about his proposal
    Last edited by saebrtooth; 16.09.10 at 05:01.
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Indeed, does look that way!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desodorante View Post
    The last time I actively used DC++ was in mid 2006...I tried a few mods after that (circa 2008) but all I got was crazy hub redirections and mindless requirements like "add [XX] to your nick", "you have [XX] as part of your nick and it is not allowed", "username too short", "username too long" etc etc etc.
    Unfortunately I feel like a 60 year old in the hubs, I can't start such thread....I am not.....DChosen one++!!
    All true. They have idiot policies, redirections, ads.. And mostly all you hear in the chat is messages comming from 8 year-olds but the content is the real deal here. I was able to find some rare tv-shows back in the day.
    A lot of people from my country still use dc++ due to it's simpleness (it is a no-brainer). And sometimes internal releases (music, movies, games etc) are found faster there than torrent because they go out and by the real stuf and just shares them. But it's going to be dead soo due to all those people that share program files or windows folders plus all of those how put upload limiters on low rates so that you can never download at your full speed.
    Speaking on topic: I don't think that Blaine has this version.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast