Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Waffles Method [WM] Safe Speeds, Experiences

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by THC View Post
    So I have to hit stop before torrent reaches 100% (and, of course, before the automatic update), right? I hit stop and I change the upload speed to 0 KB and then start again, correct?
    Yeah, pretty much. If you missed that and it got updated, just stop and restart.

It sounds interesting. So I download the torrent and after it finishes I close uTorrent and then I start RM with 100% (and a big upload speed) and, again, using the WM I hit stop before the torrent updates and I set the upload speed to 0 and after this I'll keep it seeding for a while. Is that correct?
    Or you can just reopen uTorrent.

I'm really sorry, but I didn't really get it. Could you be more specific, please?
    He's saying what you said in your first paragraph.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

THC (28.04.11)

Activity Longevity
    2/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    I have a question. How long have u waited to cheat on MVids and on what torrents did u cheat (seed/leech) on?
    Last edited by C3PO; 28.04.11 at 20:05.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss55
    QUESTION:

What is the point of stopping before update? Do you automatically get banned if you dont? Or is it so you just have a lower upload speed stat? If so, could you just put ZERO after the update?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Well, it doesn't take long until you are banned, because your download and uploadrate is much too high... there is a huge threat about the WM, read it
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss55
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    If you can leave your computer turned on for a long time every day, that's probably the best, and what I'd go for if I still cheated. Less mind-boggling, just leave the thing running and in a few days you'll have a good ratio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurrection View Post
    You can also try the slow and steady method if you aren't comfortable with WM.Its mostly the same but with the longer seeding time...

Its true that on some trackers,each torrent has its own update time but you can stop them all at once also (no matter what the "Update In" time is).Basically you don't let them update.That's it.
    WAit so I actually dont have to use this WM method? I could just let it update as long as I seed long and use low upload speeds? Thats what ive always done, leave it running for atleast a week without worrying about stopping before update....

Is that OK?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    QUESTION:

What is the point of stopping before update? Do you automatically get banned if you dont? Or is it so you just have a lower upload speed stat? If so, could you just put ZERO after the update?
    Search this thread and find out, that's been answered at least 1000 times now.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    WAit so I actually dont have to use this WM method? I could just let it update as long as I seed long and use low upload speeds?
    You don't have to use anything. You can choose the method you like the most. Just make sure it's proven to work by reading the threads here.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    RM + mR fans
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss90
    I have tried WM on BTN and it works. I used RM and mR with memory reader, and cheated with the speed of 400-500 KB/s. But BTN is ratio free, and this is a superior tracker so I don't cheat on it too much
    Last edited by Imacheater; 30.04.11 at 14:06.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss201
    Quote Originally Posted by Imacheater View Post
    I have tried WM on BTN and it works. I used RM and mR with memory reader, and cheated with the speed of 400-500 KB/s. But BTN is ratio free, and this is a superior tracker so I don't cheat on it too much
    why cheating in a ratio free tracker ????
    Thanks

P2P Client
    RM + mR fans
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss90
    Quote Originally Posted by mizo View Post
    why cheating in a ratio free tracker ????
    Because there's a question mark about the speed used in there on the 1st post, so I'd like to try them
    And another update:
    TranceTraffic : WM with the speed 5mb/s down - 4 mb/s up with fresh pack/freeleech torrents. It's been nearly 2 weeks and I'm not banned
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Waffles: Cheating on comicpack with 850 kb/s
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    WM on Waffles with 2 MB/s UP and 1 MB/s DOWN
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    I really don't get it! I used WM according to the rules and it worked fine (in my snatchlist appeared 0 kB/s UP)! Now when I took a look at the snatchlist the speed is beyond 300 kB/s! WTF?! Why did this happen? I don't have to hit stop when I'm uploading with 0 kB/s? Or what? Please help me!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    I really don't get it! I used WM according to the rules and it worked fine (in my snatchlist appeared 0 kB/s UP)! Now when I took a look at the snatchlist the speed is beyond 300 kB/s! WTF?! Why did this happen? I don't have to hit stop when I'm uploading with 0 kB/s? Or what? Please help me!
    If the speed is above 0, then the torrent has done a tracker update. Your speed will never show in the peerlist (speed in the snatchlist? they have this feature? :S) unless you allow a tracker update to occur. Anyways, if you have done it right and somehow they have their got their scripts to just take the average upload speed of whatever stats u report regardless of tracker update or not (possibility, but i am just speculating because i do not have a waffles account and so cannot check for myself) - the best thing for you to do now is continue to cheat the torrent you have a high speed on with 1kb/s and turn off your waffles method aka just let it run - after a few hours go and check the upload speed, and when its low enough and you're happy with it you can stop the torrent altogether and you will see your overall upload speed is quite low
    Last edited by GymTanAndLaundry; 12.05.11 at 15:21.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

anon (12.05.11)

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss201
    when the torrent finished
    did you let it update or you stopped it before it finished ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    I stopped before the first update with 3-4 minutes (the torrent was at 55%), I set the UP speed to 0 kB/s and then I hit start again. I looked in my snatchlist and it appeared 0 kB/s UP speed. Next I left it like that for few hours (with 0 kB/s) and then I shut down the computer. Next day (today) when I looked in my snatchlist it appeared almost 400 kB/s UP speed. WTF did I do wrong?

Yes they have a snatchlist -> https://www.waffles.fm/snatches.php and it's better to seed with 0 kB/s not 1 kB/s

P.S. I swear it didn't update before I hit stop because I checked the log too.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast