+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: uSerenity settings with description

Quote Originally Posted by Neo26 View Post
    800 post regard eMule, not uTorrent. I'm a noob in uTorrent... so please someone help me...
    I have a suggestion to help you, make a new thread, gather all of your questions and the research you have done on BitTorrent/Cheating, so we can address what info you are missing.

But please, do not ask generic questions like:
    Will tracker X ban me If I did Y ?
    What are the best settings for tracker Z ?
    What is the meaning of Q ?, this is Ok, if you did your research but can't understand something of it.

ie, show us some effort for learning, it's really hard to repeat everything, you see :)

I am cheatos

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

vynta01 (24.03.13) , anon (11.01.13)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4

Question Tracker Question!

Hy!

We using private tracker, where indentifying cheaters. Can they identify my IP if I using gost leeching mode?

I don't want appear in user list at torrent profile!

vynta
    Last edited by vynta01; 24.03.13 at 12:21.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by vynta01 View Post
    I don't want appear in user list at torrent profile!
    Stop torrent, remove announce URL, restart torrent.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    Managed to install it pretty easily. Gonna use it for a while to test whether it works out for me or not.

I've used Ratio Faker for years and it has served me. Well, I don't really have any reason to switch aside from this being more well maintained. Anyway, Thanks for the great work.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Userenity 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Guys need help. Used userenity for some time worked well. Hard disk corrupted so changed the hard disk and re-downloaded clearly followed all steps but userenity not working. I mean fake upload please help me out this.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2
    Hello,

I am French. Your software is fantastic, and many speaking foreigners the English language would like to know how to use perfectly userenity.

The description on the front page of the forum is very brief, very limited.

The forum contains a lot of information for specific and individual questions, but all this is scattered and incomprehensible with the Google translation.

We really need a clear and concise tutoriel, with screen shots showing configurations for the most frequent uses, with checkboxes or to shoot in every configuration.

It would contribute, it is an obvious fact, to a success multiplied tenfold of usecurity in the not English-speaking countries. Usecurity and their designers deserve it.

Thank you beforehand.
    Thanks

How to add torrents as 100% completed without downloading files?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    How to add torrents as 100% completed without downloading files?
    Deselect all files when adding the torrent, then assign it to a profile where "be seeder", "no report download", "no report corrupt" and "don't announce completed event" are enabled (only the first should be necessary because you won't download anything with all files unticked, but who knows).
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

snowsy1173 (25.09.20) , mmmmm (10.10.15)

I have a problem with my keyboard< sorry for caps.

It works but i still cannot add the same torrent off multiple trackers. Say i have tracker x, multiple accounts. I wanna download torrent abc from account1 and account2 from x tracker. UTORRENT SEES THESE TORRENTS AS BEING THE SAME< DUPPLICATES.
    Last edited by Master Razor; 09.10.15 at 18:35.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    If a torrent's info_hash is the same as that of an existing one, uTorrent sees it as a duplicate. And changing the hash would prevent the tracker from recognizing it instead.

Unless Owyn or someone else does a patch that disables that check, the only thing you can do is running separate instances.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (10.10.15)

I did, 8 damned instances. Oh boy...
    Thanks

I have a problem with my keyboard< sorry for caps.

It works but i still cannot add the same torrent off multiple trackers. Say i have tracker x, multiple accounts. I wanna download torrent abc from account1 and account2 from x tracker. UTORRENT SEES THESE TORRENTS AS BEING THE SAME< DUPPLICATES.
    Did you try adding all announces url's from torrents with the same hash at one torrent ? / or each tracker adding its own files at the torrent ?

I did, 8 damned instances. Oh boy...
    Can you make suggestion at utorrent forum for future release ?
    Busy , new things always comes
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Its easy way to capture the announces :-
    Tutorial how use SmartSniff to Capture announces for Bittorrent
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by hede View Post
    DHT-Patch doesn`t work on OLD torrents,right? Because it says `it isn`t allowed to use DHT` on program
    Quote Originally Posted by hede View Post
    as you can see it works for torrents added in uSerenity run.

uT v204 (build 22150) using /PORTABLE mode (all settings are in same folder)

I only need DHT enabled that is able to use those older torrents that have no DHT private(i)=1

I never have any trackers always removed so the need for DHT enabled on these DHT disabled torrents.

Am I correct in thinking your intention was to enabled DHT for these types of torrents so able to use them. That is so they have DHT enabled.

So far trying with userenty uT v204 (build 22150) DHT is never seen enabled in the Trackers list for torrents that have disabled DHT. Neither are there any connections or otherwise seen in uT 'Show Statistics' lower panel.

I have tried with lables and without labels of default and normal. There are no settings selected in uSerenity Settings as you say none are needed for DHT as it is enabled by default.

Is uSerenity uT v204 (build 22150) able to enable those torrents that have disabled DHT.

If not could you make a uSerenity uT v204 (build 22150) to have the ability to do this.

Thanks.

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Here's a patched version of uSerenity 2.0.4 Build 22150 that will always enable DHT, PEX and LPD for all torrents, regardless of their private flag status. Please let me know when you've downloaded and tested it.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Here's a patched version of uSerenity 2.0.4 Build 22150 that will always enable DHT, PEX and LPD for all torrents, regardless of their private flag status. Please let me know when you've downloaded and tested it.
    Thanks for the lsd .dht | dsl. thd. version same as previous except these in reverse.

I am seeing no difference at all. I have grabbed two 221 serenity.dll to see the debug to see what is happening. I think we may have crossed purpose.

I realise the reason for DHT in private trackers and the reason why DHT need to be enabled with serenity as doing so may the user a ban or similar from private trackers if caught with DHT enabled. I did so once have on a private tracker DHT enabled no ban but did improve the data transfer many fold showing DHT better than no DHT. When I realised DHT was on and turned it off data transfer went to zero. Reason for serenity besides maybe other reasons for enabling the DHT.

--

That said what I am looking for is not private trackers. But to enable DHT for all scene and other public torrents that are private with DHT not enabled at all. These are the ones I and likely many other people are needing to be enabled through a client such as serenity.

1. The private trackers have these torrents. It is the source for many of these old torrents
    2. The torrents on private trackers have most time same hash as the public torrents
    3. Those who use serenity will have DHT enabled when they get or seed those torrent will DHT distribute them also
    4. We use serenity client that is also able to DHT also all the old public torrents everyone then can distribute more data through DHT keeping older and newer torrents alive forever.

Needing serenity that is able to also enable public torrents DHT so able to connect them into and through all DHT distributed pools for any available data. Think more of we have huge lists in clients for old torrents that are never getting any data. Old the old torrents are dead. Sure they are on private trackers but unable to reach public torrents that are DHT disabled.

Needed also serenity to do this as no torrent can be DHT enable without changing the torrent has. In doing so will make the torrent useless unable to connect anything. So need to be enable in client as now private DHT trackers but also needed for public torrents not tracker as we don't use tracker with any public torrents only DHT catch22 it needing uSerenity 2.0.4 Build 22150 serenity to enable them. Hope you understand I hope I have included all info for this and reasons.

While writing this (more than 1 hour) using a test list of 20 public torrents. Four torrents on the list are very well seeded. For the test I have added them to uSerenity and have disabled the DHT in each torrent settings (no-tick in the DHT box) in each torrent. As said no torrent including those four have any sees or any peers where some would be populated with either seeds and peers. Help > Show Statistics lower below launch date has no connections for any. All torrent are public without DHT or are private with DHT all torrents are scene torrents or listed also on scene info sites

Debug serenity.dll (from another uSerenity 220 or 221 [size : 25.5 KB (26,112 bytes)] used to log this.

Program Start
    init

Unloading Library
    init
    init
    init
    init

Program Exit
    init

----

uSerenity use.

Run uSerenity Settings.exe

1. Changed so Default has no settings set, normal has the same settings as default had. Saved uSerenity settings then exit uSerenity settings.

2. Run uSerenity.exe client

3. No labels applied as should be using Default uSerenity Settings no labels needed for Default.

4. Noted uSerenity.exe client the 'About' info has no difference from normal uTorrent client except for blue color 'U' icon, where normal uT has green icon. No comments there or other noted different. I mentioned this as I read in this thread it is meant to be different. I think it is meant to have some of your comments there unknown what they would are.

5. uSerenity isn't named uSerenity.exe has a different name as would be need like able to be done with uTorrent for multiple instances of /PORTABLE utorrent.

6. Debug serenity.dll for uSerenity 2.0.4 Build 22150 would be helpful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast