Poll: Which staff are worst?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Staff Are The Worst?

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    Quote Originally Posted by PTPDexter View Post
    LOL! I love this. You will simply keep avoiding the topic of having another account. ^_^ Quite comical, really. By the way, open signups are closed. Nice try though.
    you dont know how to read?

i said during recent signups

you want me to give the proof?(ROFL)

i am so sad the people like this are the staff of PTP
    Last edited by jacksbi; 05.08.10 at 18:44.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PTPDexter View Post
    LOL! I love this. You will simply keep avoiding the topic of having another account. ^_^ Quite comical, really. By the way, open signups are closed. Nice try though.
    Are you talking to me ? (please quote the post you are replying to)

If so, then i never mentioned open-signups and honestly i don't have a dupe account on PtP ( i use tehConnection now if you're curious)

I am cheatos

Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    Quote Originally Posted by cheatos View Post
    Are you talking to me ? (please quote the post you are replying to)

If so, then i never mentioned open-signups and honestly i don't have a dupe account on PtP ( i use tehConnection now if you're curious)
    he referred to me cheatos
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

cheatos (05.08.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss14
    Sorry cheatos, I know it can get kind of confusing with multiple people addressing others. Again, my apologies. :)

Anyway, I am referring to jacksbi, or whatever you wish to call yourself these days.
    You have no account. :) Anyway, I'm off. Bye bye.

Oh, also jacksbi, please stop trying to register a new account to prove me wrong. They're closed, as I said already.
    Last edited by PTPDexter; 05.08.10 at 18:48.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

cheatos (05.08.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2
    Jacksbi -- Perseverance is all well and good, but don't you think this is getting a bit silly?
    Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    BCG -> bcg's staff simply contradict their own rules, they apply it whenever they want and drop it, my 1st account was disabled for being invited by a trader yet they spread invite on FST and others (EDIT: i have not even cheated there )
    You or your invitee traded, and got caught, I give them away and as i am the owner, then i dont see why i cant.

In all honesty i dont really give a crap about traders, there are good ways to trade, and bad ways to trade, anons thread the other week is a good way, using here/fst to trade is a bad way. this thread http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=21339

I know i am going to get s**t loads of cheats and idiots in my giveaways, but rather me do it than a good member that may get banned for it, so i look at it as doing the members a favour, that would normally do it, but dont have to because i do. (ps when we had the auto punishments on, i used to get punished as well, gigs on dl and not being able to use the tracker for 24 hours)

if you get caught doing it then you are bloody stupid, and dont deserve the account tbh.
    Last edited by SealLion; 06.08.10 at 06:11.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    You or your invitee traded, and got caught, I give them away and as i am the owner, then i dont see why i cant.
    because a 'leader' must follow his orders as well, you don't expect obeisance without _you_ applying them to yourself,
    also If you are serious about being an 'owner' so you can do whatever you want without others criticizing your activities the sorry:

if you get caught doing it then you are bloody stupid, and dont deserve the account tbh.
    You don't deserve to be an owner (no offence)

------

In all honesty i dont really give a crap about traders, there are good ways to trade, and bad ways to trade, anons thread the other week is a good way, using here/fst to trade is a bad way.
    I don't really think you GOT my post:
    because i was NOT the 'trader', my 'inviter'/the person who invited my caught trading:
    ( I got my invite 'somewhere' not torrent-related aka not T-I/not fst and not sb-i or any other invite forums)

again we quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi
    my point was: of all those cheaters/idiots you invited, you JUST got your eye on my account
    and you were contradicting your own rules, that's what 'enraged' me for a little time..

mainly because i didn't cheat on BCG and always seeded for at least 5-7 days or more some torrents, which is something a little hard for cheaters if you ask me.

I know i am going to get shit loads of cheats and idiots in my giveaways, but rather me do it than a good member that may get banned for it, so i look at it as doing the members a favour, that would normally do it, but dont have to because i do.
    Yes, but this is contradicting, open signups would save your face's water IMO better than doing something you list as 'prohibited' in your own rules.

(ps when we had the auto punishments on, i used to get punished as well, gigs on dl and not being able to use the tracker for 24 hours)
    later edit...
    okay, anyway you violated the 'Golden Rule' of trading/invite boards/people you don't know....................................etc

I am cheatos

Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    but I DONT TRADE

I have never banned anyone from giving away an invite, I personally have never banned anyone for trading tbh.

Your invitee TRADED, I dont, so i really cant see your point.

OK if i traded or sold the referrals, then fine, i bend to your superiority, but i dont do either, so cant see where you are coming from at all on this.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    I think dexter is quite hepful. I staff at all trackers i am a member of (well, a few fired ones are another story, but...)

Jacksbi, can i have your username on hdahoy now pls. thx.

or just click here without a proxy: // I think we don't need this
    Last edited by thehacker123; 05.08.10 at 19:33.
    Thanks

Your invitee TRADED, I dont
    well i can safely say that for other members as well,
    even if i was not a trader and gave away my invites then It would still be 'trading' aka listing bcg invites on boards or something related to that anti-trading statement in the rules/faq can't really recall it but i'm sure its here or there somewhere..

you traded(gave way) invites on public board to people who you don't know/trust with something in RETURN or for free and thats what trading is about!, no?!
    c'mon, people get banned for spreading invites on T-I other sites, and they aren't trading, they are marked as traders for the above reason.
    and I have another experience when i helped my e-friend to get his bcg account after it got disabled for trading.

I personally have never banned anyone for trading tbh.
    I confirm!, I sometime read some of your posts and i think i saw this statement before
    Cirno who banned me by the way ( i have a screen but i don't know what can it add to this discussion other than putting me at a small/big risk)

but as we are saying, we are talking about Staff, because we(I) don't want to reveal names for security reasons and also staff idle in the IRC so they can note of other staff's decision, and maybe they can be online at the same time.
    Last edited by cheatos; 05.08.10 at 19:33.

I am cheatos

Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    Well this is our rules.

* Do not defy the Moderators expressed wishes! If you encounter problems with a Moderator or are unsatisfied with a warning,
    you may address it in #complaints of our IRC network or Staffbox. But make sure you have a good reason to challenge the warning, otherwise the warning can be increased.
    * Staff decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into nor will there be any "special" treatment given to any member,
    regardless of user level, membership, or tracker stats. If you break the Rules, you will be warned or in a worst case scenario, Banned.
    * Disruptive behaviour in the forums, torrent comments, PMs or on the IRC channel will result in a warning ( ).
    * No language other than English is to be used on the site, forum (except designated forum sections) and IRC.
    * Be patient with newcomers.
    * After your first warning we will consider whether to ban you or not based on how critical the warning has been.
    * Only 1 account per user.
    * Trading accounts or referrals is strictly forbidden as well as sharing or giving away your account! The corresponding accounts will be disabled.
    * Do NOT try to cheat. We will catch you sooner or later and don't give second chances. We also share this info with other private trackers.
    * Asking for or Trading of invites is not allowed anywhere on the site.
    * We respect the wishes of other sites here. Please refrain from posting full names of sites that want not to be mentioned here.
    * Don't post links to any other torrent trackers on the site, in the forums or on IRC.
    * The use of proxy sites is not allowed.
    * If you encounter anything that is against the rules, ie. torrent comment, forum post, bad request, bad upload, use the report button.
    * Failure to download regularly or participate in other areas of the community can result in disablement of account. .
    Where there does it say you cant giveaway a referral on any forums.

it doesnt, so how was i breaking my own rules?

and to me giveaways and trading are 2 completely different things.
    Last edited by stoi; 05.08.10 at 19:36.
    Thanks

it doesnt, so how was i breaking my own rules?
    Are you telling you/another staff has never banned anyone for giving away invites on boards? i really don't believe this,
    at least that's what T-I forum (when i was there) used to talk about. I remember seeing banned for giving away bcg invite in one/two/three... of the 'Chopping Block' threads.

BUT,
    this:

and to me giveaways and trading are 2 completely different things.
    makes this: 'case closed'

I am cheatos

Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    it also depends who you are giving them away to, if you giveaway and they are just cheaters that you get in, of course there is going to be repurcussions.

I really cant see my actions on FST being hypocritical in any way shape or form, and we are going to open up very soon and let in a min of 16,000 members, which may increase over time.

I know the tracker is not for everyone, some love it, some hate it, meh, each to their own tbh, the problem is they dont know until they join, so a lot either just let their accounts die, and a lot make dupes to sell/trade, or to get referrals on 10 accounts and have 100 referrals to sell/trade.

we may never close again, which will make trading/selling and dupes null and void, but the problem with that is, they will come, download a few torrents, get into KL, make another account and start again, rinse and repeat time and time again.

So we cant win, if we are closed we are elitest, if we open ppl just keep signing up and using us like a public tracker.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

cheatos (05.08.10)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by thehacker123 View Post
    or just click here without a proxy: // I think we don't need this
    We do NOT tolerate IP-grabbing links and the like here. Fortunately for you, you removed it in time.

As for the rest, I welcome the PTPC staff to our board. Have a nice stay.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss14
    Does PTPC mean me?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast