Poll: Which staff are worst?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Which Staff Are The Worst?

Quote Originally Posted by clapton View Post
    How would it make you feel if more SB-I Members and users started quitting this site and "converted" to being upstanding users of my site?
    What? You mean drop this fake 10mb upload speed and trade it in for a real kbps one?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Just as a quick side note to everyone in this thread. This includes tracker staff and faithful sb-i members.
    It seems that most of you are having a jolly good time with tracker staff.

And vise versa, of course.
    That's nice.

Please be aware that ALL forum rules are to be observed by EVERYONE.
    I"d hate to hand out another Warning.

Please don't pretend to be an insult technician or something.

For example, despite the humor, it is verboten even to tell someone to 'eat s**t with ketchup or mustard but keep the relish on please.

This includes going off and behaving like a 12 year old, who's having a hissy-fit and telling someone here on the forums to take a REALLY BIG EXPLODING S**T

This also includes swearing.
    If you must swear, it is advisable that you hide or obscure your swear words.
    Use the '*' if you must.
    Failing either of these are a violation of Rule 8.
    Don't make me go an edit your post and potentially give you either a warning or an infraction for it.
    Re-read the Rules if you must.

That's all.
    Last edited by SealLion; 10.08.10 at 03:40.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Instab (10.08.10)

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    I have no problem with offering people my respect, and whilst it seems that Instab dislikes me, I can at least respect him. He at least reads my posts, offers me that.
    of course i do. how could i say something about you otherwise? but this is just a few posts. that's far from really knowing somebody anyway so to like or dislike a person isn't even possible that way i think.

i just noticed your tendency to patronize here and there. that's something i don't like. however you might be a great guy overall anyway. as i said i can't know so i won't judge you in any way of course.
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksbi View Post
    i have read ur post but one thing is sure you are also doing wrong things and we are also doing wrong things this is how the world moves.

and you havent answered my above post.
    Honestly, this is just illogical. The "Two wrongs don't make a right." saying plays perfectly into this.

You just cannot justify a wrong with an other wrong. Both illegal download and cheating are prohibited, and both have their repercussions if caught, and that's the risk you take when doing both. But don't try to justify your cheating by saying that just because what you are initially doing is illegal, that whatever you do afterwards is completely alright. Both are against the rules.
    Last edited by Rokter; 11.08.10 at 07:08.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokter View Post
    Honestly, this is just illogical. The "Two wrongs don't make a right." saying plays perfectly into this.

You just cannot justify a wrong with an other wrong. Both illegal download and cheating are prohibited, and both have their repercussions if caught, and that's the risk you take when doing both. But don't try to justify your cheating by saying that just because what you are initially doing is illegal, that whatever you do afterwards is completely alright. Both are against the rules.
    Seriously I don't think he means that cheating is right because of it's a pirates stuff but he means both sides have their own stance on morally "right" principle.

Actually if any tracker can prevent those seedboxer to seed as much as 5 to 10 times of original torrent size, I'll be glad to lower my cheating or even disband it.
    Last edited by fakeking; 11.08.10 at 07:37.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeking View Post
    Seriously I don't think he means that cheating is right because of it's a pirates stuff but he means both sides have their own stance on morally "right" principle.
    Yes, both sides do have different stances on the subject, I agree, but there is no way to morally justify pirating content, nor cheating on a tracker. Both sides have valid points, and both sides have these views for different reasons. But he is indeed implying that simply because he is doing so with illegal content, that cheating is justified and void of repercussions. Which is simply not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by fakeking View Post
    Actually if any tracker can prevent those seedboxer to seed as much as 5 to 10 times of original torrent size, I'll be glad to lower my cheating or even disband it.
    /agreed

It's hard for regular people to achieve the desired upload when the torrents are being dominated with blazing fast seedboxes. I really enjoy the trackers that have seedbonus points, it's a great addition to a tracker that allows regular people that are currently not in the financial state to afford a seedbox/better internet packages ect... to have a good ratio and not be disabled. IMO, all trackers should have this, it would greatly decrease the amount of cheaters on trackers.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Yes, both sides do have different stances on the subject, I agree, but there is no way to morally justify pirating content, nor cheating on a tracker.
    although the one is an actual crime while the other is just a bad habit. not exactly on the same level anyway

It's hard for regular people to achieve the desired upload when the torrents are being dominated with blazing fast seedboxes.
    one could simply establish speedlimits to eliminate this problem

I really enjoy the trackers that have seedbonus points, it's a great addition to a tracker that allows regular people that are currently not in the financial state to afford a seedbox/better internet packages ect... to have a good ratio and not be disabled. IMO, all trackers should have this,
    sure, bonus points are a nice feature

it would greatly decrease the amount of cheaters on trackers.
    wouldn't be so sure about that
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

jacksbi (11.08.10)

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    scc staff .. they are exactly as scc forums :)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Are you tracker staff? We can give you tracker rep status if you desire, if you PM me where you staff on and proof of your position there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    scc staff .. they are exactly as scc forums :)
    I lurk SCC's forums sometimes and never seen anything rude from their staff. Care to elaborate?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    nothing rude?!

they laugh about other countries like India, Romania etc. One of the admins has the title 'The Gypsy Hunter'.
    they mock everybody that is new to scc forums and ask something.
    You can't say anything bad about their tracker because they tell you to go somewhere else and to pm staff asking them to disable your acc.
    Last edited by Lucius1; 11.08.10 at 14:19.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    Do you mean speedlimit established by tracker or by the "enlightened" seedboxer?

About the bonus points, I think if all tracker go with it like what HD chinese tracker have done, I'll be "retired" from cheating.
    Last edited by fakeking; 11.08.10 at 17:13.
    Thanks

scc is awesome. if you can read the faq, rules and sb-i's posts about the site, or any site for that matter, you should not have to talk to the admins at all. why is everyone so eager to talk to the admins at all, i usually just ignore their existence unless i am required to mock them.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

Instab (12.08.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Are you tracker staff? We can give you tracker rep status if you desire, if you PM me where you staff on and proof of your position there.

I lurk SCC's forums sometimes and never seen anything rude from their staff. Care to elaborate?

No, I'm not tracker staff, lol. Just elaborating my opinion on the subject.

---------- Post added at 13:03 ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 ----------

although the one is an actual crime while the other is just a bad habit. not exactly on the same level anyway
    True, but the concept is still the same.

True, another great idea.

wouldn't be so sure about that
    Personally speaking, on most sites that have implemented some sort of bonus point system, my cheating is practically non existent.
    Last edited by Rokter; 11.08.10 at 18:53.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    No, I'm not tracker staff, lol. Just elaborating my opinion on the subject.
    Sorry, I hadn't spotted your post in the Serenity thread when I asked.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Trü, but the concept is still the same.
    hehe, yes, but the fallout is VERY different

Personally speaking, on most sites that have implemented some sort of bonus point system, my cheating is practically non existent.
    in your case yes, but you were talking about the general situation. i mean why should someone let the thing run for 5 days without cheating if he could also turn it off after 10 minutes with cheating?
    that's a personal pref. and if people like you want to have it running to earn seedpoints the honest way it's good but not everybody has that attitude. that's why i said i wouldn't be so sure about it
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast