+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: uTorrent -Serenity- mod pack v2 (DHT-Patch, noReport, etc) uTorrent 2.0.2 Build 20165

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478

Post uTorrent -Serenity- mod pack v2 (DHT-Patch, noReport, etc) uTorrent 2.0.2 Build 20165

>>>>>> uTorrent -Serenity- mod pack v2 (DHT-Patch, noReport, etc) uTorrent 2.0.2 Build 20165 <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Coded by:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> BitTorrent Inc. <<<<<<

Modded by:

>>>>>> Owyn <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

The leecher pack contains the following mods:

-uTorrent Serenity.exe - The mod, has all feautures below except multi
    -uTorrent Serenity x2.exe - Has only multi x2 (and DHT-patch)
    -uTorrent Serenity x4.exe - Has only multi x4 (and DHT-patch)
    -uTorrent Serenity x8.exe - Has only multi x8 (and DHT-patch)

Feautures:

DHT-Patch:

Ignores the private flag, so DHT and Peer Exchange is enabled for ANY new torrent.
    (DHT FTW! *_*)

-NoReport:
    Your upload and download aren't reported to the tracker. (allways reported as zero) *So you don't have to worry about your ratings and fake stats.

-NoComplete:

The completed event isn't sent to the tracker. (No entry in the snatchlist) *And yes it is really not reported, not like in other mods, here it just doesn't send anything to tracker when you complete a torrent.

-ZeroLeacher:

Your "left to download" stat is allways reported to tracker as 100%. *So that says you didn't download anything.

-NoCorrupt:

Your "downloaded corrupt file-parts" stat isn't reported to tracker (allways zero). *If you didn't download anything, how come you downloaded something corrupt?!

-Multi x2 x4 x8:

Your upload is reported to tracker 2x,4x,8x times bigger than it really is.

Other:

-Removed adware installation of nasty toolbars etc for uTorrent setup.

-Changed default uTorrent icons with some bright nice ones

-Changed about page and added mod kind there and added this website there as a button ^_^

Compared to other mods:

-ZeroLeacher feauture (from other mods only Extreme mod has it)

-noComplete works way better (not sending any data at all)

-announce is fully correct and doesn't differ from normal uTorrent reports to tracker (no corupt session_id's or decreasing "left to download" stat, so tracker won't instant-ban you)

-no ads in title (that's little annoying in my opinion, click "web site" in about page instead)

-not removed updating *if you want to see when new version comes out, and if it does, come here and get a new one :> *it can be ready in less than a day if I know about new version

There aren't any viruses or trojans in any versions! Some antivirus programs pick them up because I use a packer that's also often used to conceal malware. All mods are 100% virus and trojan-free, if you doubt ask your antivirus support to analyse file manually and see yourself.

Password:

Password:
    Code:
    serenity20
    Last edited by Owyn; 18.06.10 at 15:48.
    信心正気宇裁
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    Quote Originally Posted by Owyn View Post
    what pid? mod doesn't do anything to any "pid" it just change numbers of download\upload etc

the PID takes into account how many times and downloaded a single torrent and by whom the downloaded

It is also necessary to delete the elapsed time to download the torrent from Leacher statistics, for example if I have to download a file MKV to 8 GB it takes a lot of hours and the leacher takes account of the hours spent, so if you not to download anything why statistics leacher to more than 3 hours of activities?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    Quote Originally Posted by Owyn View Post
    what pid? mod doesn't do anything to any "pid" it just change numbers of download\upload etc
    I think he means there is a problem with the new utorrent not the one modded.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    what you see marked in red are dell leecher's statistics

http://www.pctunerup.com/up//results...5165503_tt.PNG
    Last edited by kilobite; 25.07.10 at 17:00.
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobite View Post
    the PID takes into account how many times and downloaded a single torrent and by whom the downloaded

It is also necessary to delete the elapsed time to download the torrent from Leacher statistics, for example if I have to download a file MKV to 8 GB it takes a lot of hours and the leacher takes account of the hours spent, so if you not to download anything why statistics leacher to more than 3 hours of activities?
    already thought about it some time earlier, in new release will be a thing to prevent this
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Extraterrestrial (29.07.10)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobite View Post
    This MOD to a small bug, practically the pid of the torrent downloaded are not deleted
    Hold on a second. With "pid", do you mean peer_id or process ID?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss34
    got caught at what.cd (it was working so well! freeleech 24/7)

i downloaded maybe over 200 albums (flacs and 320), some with zero leechers, and some with little leechers

the sntaches never showed on my profile page, i guess they somehow found a way to expose me (maybe its the pid problem you guys are currently talking about, though im not quite sure i know what that is)

however i am still allowed back on the what.cd page, anyone know their ban policy? if i were to login with the same ip on another account, would i put it in jeopardy? is it finally time for me to use anon's multipe ip link?

props to owyn though

lemme know if you need any more details
    Last edited by xpy119; 29.07.10 at 17:47.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by xpy119 View Post
    the sntaches never showed on my profile page
    Of course not, if this always shows you as 0% done and doesn't send the completed flag.

however i am still allowed back on the what.cd page, anyone know their ban policy? if i were to login with the same ip on another account, would i put it in jeopardy? is it finally time for me to use anon's multipe ip link?
    If you're able to do it, do change your IP - it's greatly recommended. Logging in to another What account using the same address you just got banned with will get the second account disabled.

I don't recall making any "multiple IP" tutorial, but you can find my reregistration one here:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=19023

Read it carefully to avoid asking stuff that's already been answered.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

xpy119 (29.07.10)

I can guess that you leeched too many torrents at the same time, all showing you as a 0% and that's what got you banned, don't forget that what.cd staff reads this forum and they know how cheat tools work so disappear fast if you're using serenity.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss34
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyojojo65 View Post
    I can guess that you leeched too many torrents at the same time, all showing you as a 0% and that's what got you banned, don't forget that what.cd staff reads this forum and they know how cheat tools work so disappear fast if you're using serenity.
    it seemed like they banned me overnight and i never once ran more than one torrent at a time. i was disciplined in that sense, however i did have a habit of immediately starting another torrent as soon as the previous one was off my leeching list. (i had my serenity set so the torrent would have 0 seeding time after 100% completion and queued up my other torrents successively)

anon - ty again, i was hoping to wait it out, its been almost a week now but i guess i will have to change my ip bleh

ps yoyojojo what did you mean exactly when you say 'disappear fast'?
    Last edited by xpy119; 29.07.10 at 18:28.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    anon - ty again, i was hoping to wait it out, its been almost a week now but i guess i will have to change my ip bleh
    Is changing your IP so hard?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss34
    no its not :)
    but i will have to come up with something at GFT/PTN, ive heard they are pretty sensitive when it comes to multiple IP logins

maybe next time i get in whatcd i will be just a little bit more cautious with my leeching spree
    Last edited by xpy119; 29.07.10 at 18:36.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    but i will have to come up with something at GFT/PTN, ive heard they are pretty sensitive when it comes to multiple IP logins
    You need to grasp the concept of IP range. What you're getting at is for cases where an account's IP changes from, say, the US to Spain. Yours won't do that.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

xpy119 (29.07.10)

ps yoyojojo what did you mean exactly when you say 'disappear fast'?
    Leech the torrent before announcing the tracker for the first time.For example, Announcing in 30 minutes then dedicate your download speed to this torrent so you'll be leeching it in less than 30 minutes and if you found a torrent which you'll be spending a lot of time leeching it, leech it the normal way to be safe.
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

xpy119 (29.07.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss34
    oh i see what you mean

i think i might have an idea how i caught then

i actually remember one torrent in particular i remember had low speeds, and had to spend more time leeching AFTER the announce mark (this was the only one that required more than 10 mins to download)

thanks for the clarification
    Last edited by xpy119; 29.07.10 at 20:59.
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    human factor, not their scripts banned you but their staff who analysed your activite, mod isn't a magic wand, it just does what it does - sets your torrent complete status to 0% etc

the sntaches never showed on my profile page
    how about torrent profiles? were they showing you with 0% done after you started torrent?

or even if it wasn't showing you in torrents profiles and you wasn't posting anything in their forums etc they could come to check your profile anyway (either monthly check or checking of users with monotonous activity) and guess what? they'd have found many many torrents started but done nothing to them (0% done each), sure you could have some problems with connection and downloading and you were so stubborn to try it again and again and again on new torrent each time... it's a ban by guessing anyway.

just to make it clear
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast