+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AOM registration

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqüline View Post
    with only 630 members and reducing monthly thats not too hard. ask around... hear how many lost their money. better spend it on buying some tricks
    well, you have to say that of course. anyway each to his own

Quote Originally Posted by naughtydog View Post
    instab they do magic tricks on the accounts mehh...
    hehe, maybe
    Your account has been disabled.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtydog View Post
    instab they do magic tricks on the accounts mehh...
    yesssssssssssssssssssss the biggest 'i-will-make-you-disappear-trick' in the universe. now you see it.. now you don't

@anon no its not harmful at all. we are focussing on professionals only and people that really are active on the site. im sure that if you are a member of an average tracker you know that there are just a handful people active and the rest are just leeching. the internet is big enough for people that are only looking for the tricks only :)
    Last edited by jacqueline; 15.08.10 at 23:59.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

anon (16.08.10)

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    hey jacqueline just a bit offtopic. Is there a vanish "trick" that is "real"... like the ones david copperfield did some years back. on topic: whats the point in having small seeding user base?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    @naughtydog: offtopic: sure... ALL tricks are real ..... if you believe they are . on topic: there are so many members with seedboxes that seeding nowadays is just normal. but the best thing with a tight community is that people love to help out. we encourage our members to stay active and seed as much and long as possible. people dont want to lose their account and as they love the community, they just do help. and the ones who don't.. well. then we do the REAL vanish trick :)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cutieslover View Post
    Hello,
    I'm wondering...What I need to write to AOM admin, if I want to get in this tracker?Do you guys have any examples? IF I write I 'am a magician, did he needs some proofs?
    Do you guys ever tried to write to admin?
    Please tell your experiences.Thanks
    what about sending a pm to jacqueline (^^ Above) requesting an invite
    The time i was there (inactivity delete sucks ) the sysop name was jacqueline and if you read the above posts i am pretty sure it's the same person
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

caballero (16.08.10) , BrianBosworth (16.08.10)

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    Hello,
    I'm wondering...What I need to write to AOM admin, if I want to get in this tracker?Do you guys have any examples? IF I write I 'am a magician, did he needs some proofs?
    Do you guys ever tried to write to admin?
    Please tell your experiences.Thanks
    i had posted the questionaire few months ago search for it i dont remember correctly where i had posted it.
    Last edited by jacksbi; 16.08.10 at 04:54.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by The248 View Post
    what about sending a pm to jacqueline (^^ Above) requesting an invite
    The time i was there (inactivity delete sucks ) the sysop name was jacqueline and if you read the above posts i am pretty sure it's the same person
    yep, thats me. i dont have anything to hide and i'm on a mission to inform everybody about not buying or trading accounts. some time ago many accounts where hacked by an israelian hacker and he has been trying to sell some of them. but due to our monitoring system i got them all disabled and people lost a lot of money on it. so my mission it to let others know. and there are many other magic sites who have less strict policy's so they can better get an account there for free instead of buying or trading an account that surely will be disabled and the hacker will laugh to have a big amount of money and the buyer is left with empty hands and a big financial loss.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqüline View Post
    yep, thats me. i dont have anything to hide and i'm on a mission to inform everybody about not buying or trading accounts. some time ago many accounts where hacked by an isrälian hacker and he has been trying to sell some of them. but dü to our monitoring system i got them all disabled and people lost a lot of money on it. so my mission it to let others know. and there are many other magic sites who have less strict policy's so they can better get an account there for free instead of buying or trading an account that surely will be disabled and the hacker will laugh to have a big amount of money and the buyer is left with empty hands and a big financial loss.
    ok i think you made your point several times. let's not get stuck in a loop. let's see what people say who actually did some trading ...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Hey Jacqueline, I don't mean to offend, but I think it's a bit silly to believe you actually catch all traders and sellers... as much as it'd appear so when you've disabled a lot of accounts for such activities, there's always someone managing to stay under the radar - just like in real life.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    @anon you can only fail if you dont do anything. i know 100% is never possible, but i would would be satisfied with 95% :)
    Thanks

A friend of mine was able to trade AOM account successfully and gave me the details to take a look from inside. There were 653 members and i have to admit, i expected to see dead tracker but there was a lot of activity both on tracker and forums. I've seen a lot of torrents with more than 20 and even 50 seeders but if you're not interested on magic/tricks stuff like me, it's worthless.
    You need to take one time look from inside and boom you don't need it anymore after you satisfy your curiosity.

BTW, my friend traded with a guy from another country and i myself on a different ISP and he's not disabled yet so no worries trading AOM accounts, just make sure you don't change the details immediately and don't get scammed
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

caballero (17.08.10) , Instab (17.08.10)

P2P Client
    uTorrent 1.85
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss232
    For whom want to join AOM, answer questions below and send to admin@artofmisdirection.com

The meaning of this questionnaire is to get to know you a little better and to see what your motivation is to join us. I trust you to be honest when you reply all questions.
    1. Where did you find AOM and what do you know about AOM?
    2. How old are you and which country do you come from?
    3. How long are you into magic?
    4. What does magic mean for you?
    5. Are you a member of a magic circle/association/club and if so which one?
    6. How much time per week do you spend on magic?
    7. What kind of magic are you in to?
    8. How much money do you spend on buying magic dvds/books etc?
    9. Do you have some performances online (like youtube) and if so can we see them?
    10. Where did you get your magic from so far?
    11. How many magic dvds/ebooks do you have? And if you have a list, please include that to your reply.
    12. What is your experience level with torrents and ripping dvds?
    13. How long do you keep your files seeding?
    14. What is your upload speed?
    15. On what other torrent sites are you and what are your ratios there?
    16. What do you do think you have to offer to AOM?
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Instab (23.08.10)

Time to bump this thread and say that jacqueline is one of the worst twisted admins i've dealt with, she scammed me after helping her catching a hacker who hacked more than 80 account of her site.
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 12.09.10 at 02:04.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraterrestrial View Post
    Time to bump this thread and say that jacqüline is one of the worst twisted f**ks i've dealt with, she scammed me after helping her catching a hacker who hacked more than 80 account of her site.
    you got anything to show?
    Thanks

yes, about 20 private messages here in SBI (still saved), she was supposed to give me either FSC invite or 20$ for my efforts but after I did my part, she told me she will come back after 2 days and never came back (over two weeks now)!!
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 12.09.10 at 00:03.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast