+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Cheating Trackers! Vol1

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Anyway How's my tutorial, IT's based on all experiences i gained!
    very good of course. don't get me wrong, don't wanna bash it but in our all interest it should be as precise as possible
    Your account has been disabled.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Xtreme
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    very good of course. don't get me wrong, don't wanna bash it but in our all interest it should be as precise as possible
    Yes Yes I've edited a lot now,Re-read it'll be more interesting!

---------- Post added at 05:06 ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 ----------

Not a big deal , i cheat on IPtorrents day and night using modded uTorrent , If a mod works so they will not discover that you're cheating.
    However on thebox.bz i got instant Ban after accidently opening a torrent in a modded client.
    Dude,this tuts is for heavy-scripted -high-level trackers! not for low-levels like
    IPT everyone can cheat in IPT if they stick to Law#9

Not true , there is options in RM for example that will stop uploading if the number of leechers became less than whatever the number u put, so by the right setting sleep and cheat as you wish.
    The waffles method only what requires you on the computer monitoring downloads.
    I got banned on the box and the vault for using a modded client , same goes for BitMeTv , Waffles i think , you can give us a feedback if modded utorrent works on BitMeTv.
    Yep,i agree but not all tools have this option man,RM is all over internet like youtube and all...So trackers might have updated their scripts on finding RM!
    yet still RM is good but popular...No tool can beat Shu Mod

It depends on what tracker you're going to cheat if it's a low level tracker , you can achieve big ratio as you wish without getting caught .

Not all users are cheaters otherwise speeds will be bad , most of the users of private torrent sites are non cheaters and they have either a decent home connection or a seed box so they enjoy a decent ratio and no one suspect them for being cheaters.
    Yeah,cheaters are less but not aware of what they're doing and put high values for long time and get BANNED!!ROFL ROFL ROFL n00bies!

Don't expect that tracker staff is 24/7 on their computer watching and searching for cheaters , if you're using the right speeds with the right program on the right torrent then you will not get caught and there's absolutely no benefit of monitoring your utorrent 24/7 .
    But it's you're precious invite; you must take care of it! Since getting banned once is not the END! you will get invites but have to start things from Beginning LOL!!

We cheat to gain the benefits of every tracker without effort , so if i will stress myself monitoring utorrent downloads , what is the benefits of cheating then?
    Man,even i don't care cheating Demonoid | Torrent Leech i let it freely but
    what with Bitme? BMTV ? Waffles ? they ban your ISP so it gets even harder to re-register!! Am i correct?

My advice: if a program works good on a tracker then cheat day and night and enjoy the benefits of the tracker can offer and if you got banned you can get yourself another invite.
    *Proceed with caution that's all i can say!
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Extraterrestrial (24.05.10) , Instab (24.05.10)

No tool can beat Shu Mod
    Shu Mod is old and has no use if you aren't a member here besides as i last checked all high level trackers has banned old versions of Vuze.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Xtreme
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42

Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by yoyojojo65 View Post
    Shu Mod is old and has no use if you aren't a member here besides as i last checked all high level trackers has banned old versions of Vuze.
    Dude! I'm currently using mRatio 2.1.5.0 it works fine there.Is there any other
    tool more safer than this ?
    Thanks

Yep,i agree but not all tools have this option man,RM is all over internet like youtube and all...So trackers might have updated their scripts on finding RM!
    RM was detectable but now with different tactics ( like the waffles method) it's not detectable.

---------- Post added at 11:04 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

Dude! I'm currently using mRatio 2.1.5.0 it works fine there.Is there any other
    tool more safer than this ?
    mRatio isn't shu mod and RM is more safer i guess.

And could you please tell me where are you using mratio , what speeds ,emulation ...etc.
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 24.05.10 at 12:09.
    Thanks

mRatio is known for being bugged.
    I think the only spoof that is still safe is Bit tornado.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Xtreme
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42

Sure man!

RM was detectable but now with different tactics (like the waffles method) it's not detectable.
    mRatio isn't shu mod and RM is more safer i guess.

And could you please tell me where are you using mratio , what speeds ,emulation ...etc.
    I currently cheat BitmeTV with my mRatio 2.1.5.0
    Tactics:-
    In a faking session,i fake 15 torrents with each 20KBps UL speed,So I'm totally faking UPload @ 300KBps on BItmeTV
    Emulation:- Azureus 2.5.0.4 | Untick scrapping

RM is not safer man,a friend of mine faked with RM & got banned the next day poor guy! Use RM with low speed on BitmeTV but i still prefer mRatio cuz i can leech multiple-torrents in the same tracker! and RM's tool popular buddy
    everyone knows RM!! The scripts will catch you easily!
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

Extraterrestrial (24.05.10)

I currently cheat BitmeTV with my mRatio 2.1.5.0
    Tactics:-
    In a faking session,i fake 15 torrents with each 20KBps UL speed,So I'm totally faking UPload @ 300KBps on BItmeTV
    Emulation:- Azureus 2.5.0.4 | Untick scrapping

RM is not safer man,a friend of mine faked with RM & got banned the next day poor guy! Use RM with low speed on BitmeTV but i still prefer mRatio cuz i can leech multiple-torrents in the same tracker! and RM's tool popular buddy
    everyone knows RM!! The scripts will catch you easily!
    Thanks man for the feedback. But maybe because your account is 6 months old , you didn't get caught.

Anyways , mRatio isn't recommended on any high level tracker and Shu Mod ( Extreme Mod ) is a modded client and is different from mRatio tool.

BTW , I agree with you the mRatio multi torrent capability is awesome.
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 24.05.10 at 12:56.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Xtreme
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    Quote Originally Posted by SBfreak View Post
    mRatio is known for being bugged.
    I think the only spoof that is still safe is Bit tornado.
    Dude,Now still eyes bleeding ~ edited a lot!
    You can find the difference man!

---------- Post added at 12:54 ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 ----------

Thanks man for the feedback. But maybe because your account is 6 months old , you didn't get caught.

Anyways , mRatio isn't recommended on any high level tracker and Shu Mod ( Extreme Mod ) is a modded client and is different from mRatio tool.

BTW , I agree with you the mRatio multi torrent capability is awesome.
    Which Modded client works best on BitmeTV ,I just wanna experiment with!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    Jeff, are your friend cheat overnight or use different emulation than his real client?. Maybe that's the cause he's banned, pal.

Can you share about his fault here, pal?.

One more, jeff. Maybe you can change the green font into other color or just left it black. My eyes are a little hurt when seeing green + red combo. That's why I hate Robin, pal.
    Last edited by fakeking; 24.05.10 at 14:20.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Important to make yourself "fake seeder" with "completed 100%" when fake uploading.... most trackers check this ... so be aware ...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    several
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss565
    n00b to pro - ad like, sounds like internet disease

Colors used in the text edition makes it unreadable for me, just like in some scam sites ads. Can cause headache or an apoplectic fit.

Can not comment the quality of the guide, due to text edition i was not able to finish reading.
    Last edited by Vation; 24.05.10 at 14:13.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    Jeff is that kbs or KBs (KB/s)?
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Xtreme
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeking View Post
    Jeff, are your friend cheat overnight or use different emulation than his real client?. Maybe that's the cause he's banned, pal.

Can you share about his fault here, pal?.
    Yep man,He was not a pro though,Well what happened we started chatting
    ,It was night (9 pm) ... I advised him which torrents to download and what to be avoided...of course He did what i said (He used RM 1.7) ...I told him to open up
    multiple RatioMaster and fake with low speed!....Fakeking,he was little greedy and his account is just weeks old.So He said that he's going to download a pack
    of 15gigs with faking speeds of 50+ KBps .... i told him not to download pack as well as It's very risky to put 50+ KBps

He was over-confident of himself buddy,I teached him the splitting mehtod in the tutorial but he said that he even faked with speeds of 70+ ...But i confronted him not to use high speeds..But too late he left the IRC and started to fake all night!

The next day around 11:00 am He came to me and "Jeff,Holy shit my account is banned!",Ha i told you so:-

So fakeking,you know what are the mistakes he did is you read my tutorial man,:-) Man use mRatio, You can leech multiple trackers @ the same time..
    this is a big advantage to RM (Read the previous posts man)

Look it's simple:-
    Open up mRatio,download some 10 or more torrents...For each torrent Allot 10KBps UL and 6KBps download ~ So totally you're faking overall 100 KBps UL and 60KBps download without getting caught! Simple but Powerful

---------- Post added at 13:23 ---------- Previous post was at 13:19 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vation View Post
    n00b to pro - ad like, sounds like internet disease

Colors used in the text edition makes it unreadable for me, just like in some scam sites ads. Can cause headache or an apoplectic fit.

Can not comment the quality of the guide, due to text edition i was not able to finish reading.
    Just to make reading interesting man! no scam,think of this many times!!
    Is it a Scam tutorial..OK since you asked I'm reducing colors man!
    Last edited by Jeff; 24.05.10 at 14:26.
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    =\ if you were to write how scripts are working and how staff monitores cheating and catches them it would be the needed article. i can't know much of this cuz there is almost no cheeting control on trackers of my country, they only ban ppl which makes stat in peerlist show speed of few GB\sec cuz they faked like few TB in hour

Some trackers have scripts against the uTorrent ones, for example.
    not against all uTorrent ones :) only against mods which reports makes suspicion, like cheat peer_id or all reports has "2" in the front of download number etc
    Last edited by Owyn; 24.05.10 at 15:42.
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast