sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyojojo65 View Post
    You need to read some history books!
    amusing!
    i'll say it again, don't believe everything the media (including history books) tell you...and btw, you are missing the point of my replies

No one would kill himself in a suicide attack unless he beileves that he would be in a better place in the 'after life'?
    i imagine some scientist has analyzed their true motives, eh? and to claim these people are educated...i guess if brainwashing counts as education you may have a point there

You didn't check the websites i put , did you?
    hehe, got me there, so i'll just quickly go through the 1st one:

1. wrong! see my previous post, there's much more to it than just missing plane debris
    2. so first they want us to believe how a plane crash can completely collapse a building, and now the same can be achieved only by debris flying nearby...interesting
    3. how exactly does this negate controlled demolition?!
    4.&5. not sure whats the problem here, except that afaik there was a sprinkler system installed
    6. umm, what?
    7. yet they somehow managed to forget their cameras to make some photos, eh?
    8. lol, what heat, the jet fuel burnt quickly and couldn't melt thick steel
    9. nope, evidence of thermite was found below as it was too hot to move it right away, whereas the surrounding steel beams were very quickly removed from the scene, and thats not how a crime scene is handled
    10. lol, thats all they have? pathetic - if you want to measure how fast the building went down then look at the building and not at some debris surrounding it

I'm from a native arab country and you can ask any mod here about it , being suspicious is on your blood , for conspiracy theorists everything is fake including their own body........
    well, connecting from an arab country proves only that you are using an arab isp (or proxy), not much more
    as for the second part, there's much more out there than meets the eye (both literally & metaphorically speaking)

Being from arabic country doesn't mean...
    actually i was expecting you to be aware of the middle-eastern conflict agenda and the usa role in that area, despite of what the mainstream media is so unanimously repeating (aka parroting)...never mind then

an insider help did happen by US citizens Not native ones but immigrants .
    wow, immigrants with the power to delay and remove/displace military jets!

What the news makers do is risking their lives getting you real news from war zones
    and sometimes they or their superiors just make things up or put a make-up on things to suit their story/goals...btw, recently its the local reporters that go into war zones, not foreign ones

huh!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

amusing!
    i'll say it again, don't believe everything the media (including history books) tell you...and btw, you are missing the point of my replies
    I will say it one more time ; It is complete ignorance to say that and not only that it's racist to say that the holocaust didn't happen according to what? to Iran! a complete religious regime where people are governed by Mullas (sheikh in sheitte muslims).

You need to read some history books!

i imagine some scientist has analyzed their true motives, eh? and to claim these people are educated...
    No , i think who analyzed it is people who don't know anything about them rather than what they read in revisionist web page.
    BTW , there are video tapes picturing those who did 11/9 attacks and if you know arabic you can hear them and decide if those guys are kidding and if they have hidden motives.
    (Video tapes are revealed by al-jazeera channel in case you want to watch them , i guess youtube deleted them because it contains a lot of violence and saying which considered as racism .
    Media makers don't show you these videos because they are afraid that it will hurt your feeling!

hehe, got me there, so i'll just quickly go through the 1st one:
    1. wrong! see my previous post, there's much more to it than just missing plane debris
    2. so first they want us to believe how a plane crash can completely collapse a building, and now the same can be achieved only by debris flying nearby...interesting
    3. how exactly does this negate controlled demolition?!
    4.&5. not sure whats the problem here, except that afaik there was a sprinkler system installed
    6. umm, what?
    7. yet they somehow managed to forget their cameras to make some photos, eh?
    8. lol, what heat, the jet fuel burnt quickly and couldn't melt thick steel
    9. nope, evidence of thermite was found below as it was too hot to move it right away, whereas the surrounding steel beams were very quickly removed from the scene, and thats not how a crime scene is handled
    10. lol, thats all they have? pathetic - if you want to measure how fast the building went down then look at the building and not at some debris surrounding it
    You're making me laugh as i didn't in my whole life , you need to check the websites i put , make a research yourself and you need to read more than you write ;

In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, numerous structural engineers and experts spoke to the media, describing what they thought caused the towers to collapse. Hassan Astaneh, a structural engineering professor at the University of California at Berkeley, explained that the high temperatures in the fires weakened the steel beams and columns, causing them to become "soft and mushy", and eventually they were unable to support the structure above. Astaneh also suggested that the fireproofing became dislodged during the initial aircraft impacts. He also explained that, once the initial structural failure occurred, progressive collapse of the entire structure was inevitable.[29] Cesar Pelli, who designed the Petronas Towers in Malaysia and the World Financial Center in New York, remarked, "no building is prepared for this kind of stress."[30]

On September 13, 2001, Zdeněk Bažant, professor of civil engineering and materials science at Northwestern University, circulated a draft paper with results of a simple analysis of the World Trade Center collapse. Bažant suggested that heat from the fires was a key factor, causing steel columns in both the core and the perimeter to weaken and experience deformation before losing their carrying capacity and buckling. Once more than half of the columns on a particular floor buckled, the overhead structure could no longer be supported and complete collapse of the structures occurred. Bažant later published an expanded version of this analysis.[31] Other analyses were conducted by MIT civil engineers Oral Buyukozturk and Franz-Josef Ulm, who also described a collapse mechanism on September 21, 2001.[32] They later contributed to an MIT collection of papers on the WTC collapses edited by Eduardo Kausel called The Towers Lost and Beyond.[33]
    Collapse of the World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those are professors & structural engineers not some ignorant college boy!

well, connecting from an arab country proves only that you are using an arab isp (or proxy), not much more
    as for the second part, there's much more out there than meets the eye (both literally & metaphorically speaking)
    arab proxy! lol
    that's funny , i hope you find one , lol !
    what a failure !

actually i was expecting you to be aware of the middle-eastern conflict agenda and the usa role in that area, despite of what the mainstream media is so unanimously repeating (aka parroting)...never mind then
    Being from the middle east doesn't mean i will support suicide attacks against civilians , Is that simple enough or my English isn't good!

Hamas and al-jihad has done a lot of suicide attacks on tourists coming to visit my country , add my country to the list of conspiracy theory please , we did did kill tourists to kill our economy!

I hope you learned something about them you didn't know because the media makers didn't tell you that Hamas who rules out Gaza strip now has killed hundreds of civilians in suicide attacks!

wow, immigrants with the power to delay and remove/displace military jets!
    Again in case you didn't notice my words ; With no preparation and expectation , no one could think that someone could crash into World trade center and Pentagon so it's not hard to do that .

an insider help did happen by US citizens Not native ones but immigrants .
    They got help during their residence in the US including learning how to fly , buying weapons and providing shelter , I'm not gonna list to you what happened , am i ?
    You can find loads of documentaries of respectable channels like (National Geographic - History channel ) about 11/9 .
    and sometimes they or their superiors just make things up or put a make-up on things to suit their story/goals...btw, recently its the local reporters that go into war zones, not foreign ones

huh!
    That's wrong !
    Any journalist who has a reliable story and they didn't publish can simply publish it over the internet !
    Not some ignorant college boy at the age of 18 , huh!

Was 9/11 an Inside Job? | Cracked.com

---------- Post added at 08:07 ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 ----------

Man you now started to talk about completely different things if I follow you right. Local issues palestina/gaza related. I don't see how this relates to usa
    I was taking to slikrapid.

Regards.
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 25.05.10 at 09:16.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    It is complete ignorance to say that and not only that it's racist to say that the holocaust didn't happen according to what? to Iran!
    you obviously didn't watch the conference, otherwise you would know what they were discussing there, btw it was international with representatives from the west & israel too

you need to check the websites i put
    i just gave you a set of counter-arguments for the first link, it was easy to 'debunk' it in ~5 minutes, simply because these sites aren't really discovering anything new, just denying (any) involvement of their government through shifting focus on less important elements or misinterpreting things - a serious site would have in-depth analysis with multiple images (or details), thoroughly dissected from many angles and viewpoints

Those are professors & structural engineers
    firstly, that 'research' is what's called stretching a theory to fit the goal (nothing unusual with theorists) and then denying any opposing research instead of confronting them (what the government did)

so i'll just point at a few things: the amount of jet fuel is limited and it burns fast and most of it exploded outside as seen on photos, so there wouldn't be enough time or temperature to melt that steel - even if it really happened (melting), the building would collapse sideways or eventually slide aside and no way it would fall very similar to controlled demolition - even if this was wrong, there is no way one could find molten steel in the rubble having temperatures way higher than jet fuel can ever achieve - so you see, these theories fail on multiple levels (and i mentioned just the obvious ones!)

but, i have wasted enough time on this issue, as you are probably too young to understand these points, which can be seen from your arguments, reasoning, behavior and a large dosage of naivety and impulsiveness...give it a decade or so, hopefully then your rationale will sufficiently mature for a more quality perspective...
    Thanks

you obviously didn't watch the conference, otherwise you would know what they were discussing there, btw it was international with representatives from the west & israel too
    Why didn't you mention that the organizer of this conference was ahmdi negad who said that he wants to exterminate all jews ?
    you should be ashamed of yourself!

i just gave you a set of counter-arguments for the first link, it was easy to 'debunk' it in ~5 minutes, simply because these sites aren't really discovering anything new, just denying (any) involvement of their government through shifting focus on less important elements or misinterpreting things - a serious site would have in-depth analysis with multiple images (or details), thoroughly dissected from many angles and viewpoints
    I have nothing to say about this , you should review what you have said in previous posts , I'm not gonna copy and paste your posts.

so i'll just point at a few things: the amount of jet fuel is limited and it burns fast and most of it exploded outside as seen on photos, so there wouldn't be enough time or temperature to melt that steel - even if it really happened (melting), the building would collapse sideways or eventually slide aside and no way it would fall very similar to controlled demolition - even if this was wrong, there is no way one could find molten steel in the rubble having temperatures way higher than jet fuel can ever achieve - so you see, these theories fail on multiple levels (and i mentioned just the obvious ones!)
    I wonder if you read what i just said in my last post !
    Why do you keep reposting the same false arguments :
    Mechanics of Twin Towers' collapse

Both buildings collapsed symmetrically and more or less straight down, though there was some tilting of the tops of the towers and a significant amount of fallout to the sides. In both cases, the portion of the building that had been damaged by the airplanes failed, which allowed the section above the airplane impacts to fall onto the undamaged structure below. As the collapse progressed, dust and debris could be seen shooting out of the windows several floors below the advancing destruction. The first fragments of the outer walls of the collapsed North Tower struck the ground 9 seconds after the collapse started, and parts of the South Tower after 11 seconds. The lower portions of both buildings' cores (60 stories of WTC 1 and 40 stories of WTC 2) remained standing for up to 25 seconds after the start of the initial collapse before they too collapsed.[12]

While they were designed to support enormous static loads, they provided little resistance to the moving mass of the sections above the floors where the collapses initiated. Structural systems respond very differently to static and dynamic loads, and since the motion of the falling portion began as a free fall through the height of at least one story (roughly three meters), the structure beneath them was unable to stop the collapses once they began. Indeed, a fall of only half a meter would have been enough to release the necessary energy to begin an unstoppable collapse.[26]
    Collapse initiation

After the planes hit the buildings, but before they collapsed, the cores of both towers consisted of three distinct sections. Above and below the impact floors, the cores consisted of what were essentially two rigid boxes; the steel in these sections was undamaged and had undergone no significant heating. The section between them, however, had sustained significant damage and, though they were not hot enough to melt it, the fires were weakening the structural steel. As a result, the core columns were slowly being crushed, sustaining plastic and creep deformation from the weight of higher floors. As the top section tried to move downward, however, the hat truss redistributed the load to the perimeter columns. Meanwhile, the perimeter columns and floors were also being weakened by the heat of the fires, and as the floors began to sag they pulled the exterior walls inwards. In the case of 2 WTC, this caused the eastern face to buckle, transferring its loads back to the failing core through the hat truss and initiating the collapse. The section above the impact area then tilted in the direction of the failed wall. In the case of 1 WTC, the south wall later buckled in the same way, and with similar consequences.[27]
    [edit] Total progressive collapse

The collapse of the World Trade Center has been called "the most infamous paradigm" of progressive collapse.[28] In the case of both towers, the top section tilted towards the face that had buckled, behaving largely as a solid block separate from the rest of the building. It fell at least one story in freefall and impacted the lower sections with a force equivalent to over thirty times its own weight. This was sufficient to buckle the columns of the story immediately below it; the block then fell freely through the distance of another story. Total collapse was now unavoidable as the process repeated through the entire height of the lower sections. The force of each impact was also much greater than the horizontal momentum of the section, which kept the tilt from increasing significantly before the falling section reached the ground. It remained intact throughout the collapse, with its center of gravity within the building's footprint. After crushing the lower section of the building, it was itself crushed when it hit the ground.[28]
    On September 13, 2001, Zdeněk Bažant, professor of civil engineering and materials science at Northwestern University, circulated a draft paper with results of a simple analysis of the World Trade Center collapse. Bažant suggested that heat from the fires was a key factor, causing steel columns in both the core and the perimeter to weaken and experience deformation before losing their carrying capacity and buckling. Once more than half of the columns on a particular floor buckled, the overhead structure could no longer be supported and complete collapse of the structures occurred. Bažant later published an expanded version of this analysis.[31] Other analyses were conducted by MIT civil engineers Oral Buyukozturk and Franz-Josef Ulm, who also described a collapse mechanism on September 21, 2001.[32] They later contributed to an MIT collection of papers on the WTC collapses edited by Eduardo Kausel called The Towers Lost and Beyond.[33]

Collapse of the World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but, i have wasted enough time on this issue, as you are probably too young to understand these points, which can be seen from your arguments, reasoning, behavior and a large dosage of naivety and impulsiveness...give it a decade or so, hopefully then your rationale will sufficiently mature for a more quality perspective...
    I'm not gonna respond in the same way but you should seriously read some quality stuff rather than reading to a teenager conspiracy buff

Regards!
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 25.05.10 at 16:47.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123