+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Cheating at BTN

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss376
    many accounts gone thanks to what.cd .(curse u what.cd curse u in hell!!!)
    Once they reviewed my account & told me all the little things I done wrong (like using proxy one time) but they failed to see that I flashed on a torrent with more than 10 times the total torrent traffic(I accidentally flashed it BTW & after that checked it) & told me to go on what & they will fix things at BTN also.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent with µ*****
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss143
    I think the basic so is learn to upload at what.cd i can do 25gb in no time. You just need to have data tbh .
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss132
    atm can i put a lot of files to mratio set 0kb/s and get extra bonus pts? ( i want to put a lot of torrents old & heavy for example 2TB of files in mratio ) + I personally seeding ~500 files from my home ( its like 400gb ) it will be safe ? or 2TB size on mratio is to much? ( or can i do more? )
    Last edited by flux1; 26.07.13 at 14:10.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    any updates on bonus cheating & ratio cheating too
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss566
    Recently banned from BTN, Now I have freind from same country but different city. He is agree to share his account with me. So it will be dangerous to share account from same country user ? or it will safe ? I have dynamic IP as my freind has,so its suspicious if they see my ip range ? I don't want to put my friend's account in danger. So I want to sure before login from my ip range.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss392
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftKing View Post
    Recently banned from BTN, Now I have freind from same country but different city. He is agree to share his account with me. So it will be dangerous to share account from same country user ? or it will safe ? I have dynamic IP as my freind has,so its suspicious if they see my ip range ? I don't want to put my friend's account in danger. So I want to sure before login from my ip range.
    I guess it's safe if you use the same provider, but if something suspicious happens *erm* they'll probably also look what browser etc. was used.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

anon (08.01.14)

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss566
    Same Provider ? its not possible,but Firefox will be common.
    Thanks

Same Provider ? its not possible,but Firefox will be common.
    it's not about Firefox or other, changing provider will make a change to the ip either changing the city. So of course it is danger and suspicious.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss392
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattah View Post
    it's not about Firefox or other, changing provider will make a change to the ip either changing the city. So of course it is danger and suspicious.
    You've put that in strange words. Certain providers have certain IP ranges, also for your dynamic IP. The admins there can look with what IP you connected to the tracker and also look up online to which provider it belongs.
    I guess you could tell them that it's your dorm or make up some other story but if you use it simultanously they would notice. I would really consider if it's necessary, because there is a certain risk.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

DriftKing (09.01.14)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss451
    You won't have any issues. There are several people who use the site from different places like home / office and they don't have a problem. I myself use BTN from home / office / coffee shops and they never raised an issue. All these places have different IP addresses and ISPs. The only problem is when you change countries. Also keep in mind that both of you cannot seed / leech at the same time so you need to be in sync. Thats the time when they can come to know that its 2 different people.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

DriftKing (09.01.14)

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    If people are still wondering, yes you can bang on a lot of big data torrents, fake download them, then set as 0KB/s upload on mRatio to rack up bonus points. Still worked as of December 2013.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leus View Post
    You've put that in strange words. Certain providers have certain IP ranges, also for your dynamic IP. The admins there can look with what IP you connected to the tracker and also look up online to which provider it belongs.
    I guess you could tell them that it's your dorm or make up some other story but if you use it simultanously they would notice. I would really consider if it's necessary, because there is a certain risk.
    changing the city will cause to change the second part of the IP !, it's not about provider. Am I wrong ?!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss451
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattah View Post
    changing the city will cause to change the second part of the IP !, it's not about provider. Am I wrong ?!
    I sometimes use a wired connection and sometimes a wireless datacard to access BTN. The IP addresses are totally different but there has never been an issue since the past 2 years. I don't think that there is a certain pattern city wise, although there is one based on the country.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Just make sure you and your friend never use the account (in any way, browsing or torrenting) at the same time, and you'll be fine. Everything gets logged anyway, but if you do that you won't draw attention in the first place.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

DriftKing (10.01.14)

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss566
    I know Master Class and above only send invitation but I want to know donors are able to send invite....?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast