+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IRC for downloads

Quote Originally Posted by fakeking View Post
    Cheat addons? . There is a cheating tools for ratio in use with irc too?.
    There is no ratio in IRC. They send you files and you accept and that's it. If you look a bit higher though, you'll notice the convo got twisted to Kazaa suddenly
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

fakeking (11.07.10)

IRC is not a network like the p2p. You don't upload anything, you will only download files from the channel's bot.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    So, the cheat addons both of you means is for irc download to make us be the first to download and give us more source to download, right?.
    Thanks

@fakeking: I think that is not possible. I never used addon for IRC downloads because much more are only a virus. I join to channel, say "Hi" and request the list with command !list, then a see the list and download the files.

There is an addon for search files in the channel without see list by category, like emule search, but I never used it.
    Thanks

Both of you, please reread what anon and me actually said
    You can't cheat at IRC as the bots just make queues and send files, nor can you go faster as it's only one person sending at full speed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathless View Post
    say "Hi" and request the list with command !list, then a see the list and download the files.
    I would be careful giving such advice. Many channels do not like it if you !list and will automatically kickban you.

A lot of them demand you to use the xdcc command and just manually go through their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathless View Post
    There is an addon for search files in the channel without see list by category, like emule search, but I never used it.
    That addon used to cache the !list and public shouts iirc. So above note goes for this too.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

fakeking (11.07.10)

I would be careful giving such advice. Many channels do not like it if you !list and will automatically kickban you.
    Never happened to me... a lot of user do that. In any case I don't use IRC from years because I never fuond anything, only popular files wich can be easy downloaded from eMule or uTorrent.
    Thanks

It's always noted in the topic. Just pointing out that you shouldn't go in and spamming !list without reading first.
    Thanks

Read what ?
    I salute for education but I'm not interested to chat, I would only see the list and ask for it. A lot of user don't salute... I do it for education only. Soo where is the problem if I wouldn't chat ?
    Thanks

Sigh.

Read the fact that whatever you're discussing about wasn't even about IRC, at all.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234