Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cheating on Awesome-HD.net

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss100
    Will Mratio still works for AHD I'm planning to fake upload at 0 kbps for BP
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Quote Originally Posted by fraudman View Post
    Will Mratio still works for AHD I'm planning to fake upload at 0 kbps for BP
    Yeah it will work if the file can be obtained from other places. Don't fake seed at 0 KB/sec on exclusive files. If you get caught you will lose btn, ptp..
    Last edited by Codec; 21.05.17 at 07:56.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    Yeah it will work if the file can be obtained from other places. Don't fake seed at 0 KB/sec on exclusive files. If you get caught you will lose btn, ptp..
    is seeding not recommended then? like most internal has fair amount of seeders then fake seeding should be reliable right? on those atleast
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss510
    It's ok to fake seed on any tracker but of course it depends on the torrent(s) and the speed(s). Exclusive content must be downloaded 100% first then seeded either real or/and fake.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (04.08.20)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    is seeding not recommended then? like most internal has fair amount of seeders then fake seeding should be reliable right? on those atleast
    Your aim in this scenario is not to blend with the crowd, but to have plausible deniability. Therefore...
    • Torrents that can be obtained elsewhere in the same exact form: okay to use (the post you quoted says as much)
    • Exclusive releases: not unless downloaded first, which defeats the purpose unless you're genuinely interested on the files
    • Exclusive packs: same as above; also, packs are typically bad for fake upload due to the high amount of partial seeders misleadingly showing up as leechers
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    • Torrents that can be obtained elsewhere in the same exact form: okay to use (the post you quoted says as much)
    • Exclusive releases: not unless downloaded first, which defeats the purpose unless you're genuinely interested on the files
    • Exclusive packs: same as above; also, packs are typically bad for fake upload due to the high amount of partial seeders misleadingly showing up as leechers
    I think i understand what your trying to get here.. So if i am right your aiming towards cross seeding or the option to directly seed from 100%.. this is probably possible on only few releases in ahd since its releases are not found on other trackers so much so i'd probably have to dl some with the current buffer and seed which im cool with but could you explain what you meant by this?

Your aim in this scenario is not to blend with the crowd, but to have plausible deniability. Therefore...
    Last edited by sigduwksnsksis9283; 05.08.20 at 12:17.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    could you explain what you meant by this?
    You said...

most internal has fair amount of seeders then fake seeding should be reliable right?
    ...which implies that fake cross-seeding an exclusive release is acceptable if there are lots of seeders. However, in practice, that doesn't matter. Your aim should be to have a believable reason for allegedly having 100% of the torrent from the beginning, not to hope you won't be spotted because there are so many seeders already. You can do this by following the guidelines illusive and I have shared above.
    Thanks

You can do this by following the guidelines illusive and I have shared above.
    Thanks again for that Anon!
    ...which implies that fake cross-seeding an exclusive release is acceptable if there are lots of seeders. However, in practice, that doesn't matter. Your aim should be to have a believable reason for allegedly having 100% of the torrent from the beginning, not to hope you won't be spotted because there are so many seeders already.
    "not to hope you won't be spotted because there are so many seeders already." - so for this instance as i said i'll be downloading the torrent from the tracker and seed it and not cross seed it! then? i believe that to be safe as long as there's other seeders. then there should be enough liability to the claim that i have 100% of the file right or even then do i gotta worry
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    i'll be downloading the torrent from the tracker and seed it and not cross seed it! then? i believe that to be safe as long as there's other seeders. then there should be enough liability to the claim that i have 100% of the file right
    Sounds good
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (06.08.20)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345