+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: How to reregister on trackers/hold multiple accounts

Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    Hello I joined to post this thread. I need your help,

I am banned on a private tracker 1 month ago. Before I get ban, I invited 1 user. He signed up and never used tracker.

If I get his account details and log in with his details, will staff team ban me again?

His signup IP and my IP is different, DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

Can they detect this Country difference ? Or can I use with no problem?

Sorry for my english. I feel very bad about losing my account, and trying to create new ways to join again.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by eylul View Post
    His signup IP and my IP is different, DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

Can they detect this Country difference ? Or can I use with no problem?
    Whether staff can detect it is out of the question. All trackers keep IP logs, a review of which will quickly reveal that you teleported to another block/country.

Whether they will notice it, that depends. There is always an element of luck involved, but if you want to maximize your chances, let at least a week pass, don't change the e-mail right away, and (optional but recommended) copy the former owner's User-Agent string and cookies.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=20228
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Whether staff can detect it is out of the question. All trackers keep IP logs, a review of which will quickly reveal that you teleported to another block/country.

Whether they will notice it, that depends. There is always an element of luck involved, but if you want to maximize your chances, let at least a week pass, don't change the e-mail right away, and (optional but recommended) copy the former owner's User-Agent string and cookies.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=20228
    Many thanks for the info and thread link.

I think country changes are not important for trackers, that allows VPN.

But "first" Sign Up country is important. If you continue using the account from different country (not from signup country), this will be a problem. (may be not ? )

I will look at that thread. I should learn more things about Ip,Vpn...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by eylul View Post
    I think country changes are not important for trackers, that allows VPN.

But "first" Sign Up country is important. If you continue using the account from different country (not from signup country), this will be a problem. (may be not ? )
    Most VPNs will be located on a country other than the user's own, so there is a contradiction in this logic.

I stand by my previous advice: let some time pass and take it easy once you're in. If you still get banned, then it was going to happen anyway
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss581
    Most VPNs will be located on a country other than the user's own, so there is a contradiction in this logic.
    Some trackers are disallowing vpn/proxy usage when signing up, but encouraging it when torrenting. They are trackers I have access to, so certainly not elite trackers, explaining that you may not be aware of these kind of rules :)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Renk View Post
    Some trackers are disallowing vpn/proxy usage when signing up, but encouraging it when torrenting. They are trackers I have access to, so certainly not elite trackers, explaining that you may not be aware of these kind of rules :)
    I'm on less fewer elite trackers than you think I just don't use a VPN myself, so I don't have to worry (and thus learn) about if and when they're acceptable.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Currently working on an updated version of my secure Opera profile; perhaps the last one, as it hasn't changed a lot since 2017 and Opera doesn't really work on modern Web sites anymore.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

H265 (29.04.19) , JohnareyouOK (29.04.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Okies, here you are.

Changes (vs. the official build and my previous profile)
    • The "profile" is now based on the x86 version of the browser (the only performance difference vs. x64 was increased memory usage).
    • The certificate store is preloaded with Let's Encrypt and a few root CAs that are necessary to browse the Web nowadays, but weren't included by default.
    • TLS cipher suites that are known to be insecure and/or don't provide forward secrecy are disabled.
    • The list of keyboard shortcuts has been considerably trimmed.
    • vlink4.dat is now read-only, because it somehow kept recording visited pages even if history was turned off.
    • Tab stacking has been disabled.
    • The User-Agent string for Opera doesn't include "WoW64" when running on a 64-bit version of Windows.
    • The User-Agent strings for "Mask as IE" and "Mask as Firefox" have been updated.
    • A large chunk of call-homes to Opera servers has been removed. Note that this breaks some functionality (see below).
    • Access to the Opera Turbo, Unite, Sync and Dragonfly features has been removed from the interface.
    • The latest public_domains.dat (public suffix list) as of April 28th, 2019 is included (but I still haven't done enough research to know if it's used at all).
    • Settings in operaprefs.ini are sorted alphabetically.
    • The Qrobe search engine has been removed.
    • DuckDuckGo no longer redirects to the basic HTML version.
    • Certificate Revocation Lists and OCSP are both turned off as neither provides an ideal solution (OCSP does not hard fail when no response is received and thus can be easily thwarted by an attacker; the same is true of CRLs and they cause lockups when visiting secure sites due to their large size).

Known issues
    • Opera Turbo, Unite, Dragonfly, Link, the online certificate store, crash reporter and probably others are made non-functional by the call-home removal.
    • HTTPS sites with EV certificates don't have a green icon in the address bar, but the regular yellow one. This doesn't affect security or functionality.
    • HTTPS sites with Starfield-issued certificates sometimes display certificate errors, even though Starfield is in the trusted CA store.
    • There is no hostname removal patch for the x86 version, so saving a page as MHTML will store your adapter's IP in the file headers.

Note: this is not a general-purpose browser. It trades functionality for security and speed. Most sites won't work at all out of the box, since JavaScript and cookies are disabled; you'll need to add exceptions for whatever you want to visit. Plugins are supported but discouraged. Extensions are unsupported due to the lack of JavaScript; it's possible to add support using an ugly workaround, but most of them are useless anyway.

Removed Opera 12.18.rar (11.83 MB). I no longer consider it secure. Please delete the file if you still have a copy.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (04.11.20) , H265 (02.05.19)

Hi there to @all,
    I plan to register multiple accounts on TL while the signups are still open to test my emulation files. What are the bits of advice you can give me beforehand? Yes, I have read the first post and five pages following it and will be reading more. I ask for advice from those who hold multiple accounts on this tracker.
    If you happen to be one of those people I am referring to, what can you tell me about managing them? I'm happy to get information on this thread or via personal message if you prefer that.
    Even if you don't happen to be one of those people I am referring to, I would like your take on it. Know this that I would appreciate any help as long as it lies in the subject matter.
    ~cloud99
    Update:- Signed up for five different accounts using a different browser and IP. Will start testing out the emulation files now.
    Last edited by cloud99; 05.11.20 at 13:57. Reason: Added an update!
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (05.11.20)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    I plan to register multiple accounts on TL while the signups are still open to test my emulation files. What are the bits of advice you can give me beforehand?
    Update:- Signed up for five different accounts using a different browser and IP. Will start testing out the emulation files now.
    Looks like I'm late here Anyway, as long as you follow the basic steps you'll be fine. Source: I used to have three active accounts on TL, one of which was also shared; they never got banned.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (06.11.20)

one of which was also shared
    Did the person your share your account with somehow use the same IP as you? Was this a thing? I ask because the announces I plan out to send out will differ at some point of time if I am not careful.
    Also, yes I written down all the data relating to these 5 accounts and kept it safe. I've disabled automatic updates in those browsers. And ticked the option to drop all internet activity on my VPN when the VPN disconnects.
    ~cloud99
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Did the person your share your account with somehow use the same IP as you?
    No, we were in different countries and used our regular addresses.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (06.11.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    If I move to another country, I'm guessing IP is no longer an issue?

Also do these trackers have a way of tracking you through your laptop too? Like a network card or MAC address something? Do I need to get a new laptop?
    Last edited by faltu; 31.08.21 at 18:34.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faltu View Post
    Also do these trackers have a way of tracking you through your laptop too? Like a network card or MAC address something? Do I need to get a new laptop?
    no, as long as you don't sign in to the site or stay connected to their irc or seed any torrents actively in that (n) tracker or anything that is related to them. i got new accounts after i changed my isp just changed the browsers details and it all worked out.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    no, as long as you don't sign in to the site or stay connected to their irc or seed any torrents actively in that (n) tracker or anything that is related to them. i got new accounts after i changed my isp just changed the browsers details and it all worked out.
    I didn't get you. You mean you changed your ISP and changed your browser from say Chrome to Firefox?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast