Thread: How to reregister on trackers/hold multiple accounts

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2066
    Quote Originally Posted by teapot View Post
    I was banned on wcd three times even after i changed my IP, i am talking about public IP.
    Email address id was different, nothing matched, email provider changed.
    Formatted OS and reinstalled it in the laptop and computer. changed seedbox provider.
    How would they know unless they couldnt traceroute it back to you?
    Maybe it's your cheating pattern that got you busted.
    it's hip to be square
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by zhnujm00 View Post
    i think that they are concentrate on new users lately (year, two or so), they go try regularly check...
    Could be a factor.

you "had" you say?
    I stopped using the tracker, and decided not to waste time with logging in each X months "just in case I need them in the future".

Inactivity rules are useless, and a leftover from when trackers had to delete inactive accounts to make room for new ones (something What.cd never did).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent SBI :biggrin:
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    Hey maybe you want to know it. Notice for Holders of multiple accounts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo_Weaving View Post
    WARNING For holders of multiple users do not use the software MRatio 5.4.1 that has a bug and is reported with the real IP and a not proxy.
    If my English is not good I am sorry that I am using Google Translate.
    Because my English is not good to explain the bug I shot a video for the developer that illustrates the problem.
    Password for RAR Send my PM.
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...=66#post333655
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacino View Post
    Maybe it's your cheating pattern that got you busted.
    Didnt cheat, never did anything. I do not even know that cheating works on wcd.
    I was searching for ways to get back into wcd, and found this site.

i surely think they have a new way of finding people out that we are not aware of.
    Ever been to the dark web, few sites, and rooms you might get into by mistake, the admins/mods there can even find ur name, address and other details.
    For an elite private tracker, its not easy to hire or recruit extremely smart mods who can also be white hat hackers to find such details.

---------- Post Merged at 05:07 ---------- Previous Post was at 05:04 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cirulilu View Post
    did you cheat with every account? if yes there's your answer why you were banned each time.

if not then
    after new registration did you start seeding the previously downloaded torrents?
    and
    were you commenting on torrents, posting on the forums?
    or
    what else were you doing that could lead them to you old accounts?

your actions were probably giving you away, not your IP and the other info.
    No i didnt cheat.
    No i didnt download the same torrents i downloaded earlier, just freeleech and used the newly downloaded torrents from the new account.
    maybe i might have commented in a few threads, but that was just thanks and all.
    no idea how they find the old account.
    i really didnt do anything. was very cautious.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    As I write before... if they just check you as a curiosity... thats it, they for sure have their ways not knows to others...

But... interesting... Audiophile torrent site What.CD fully pwnable thanks to wrecked RNG
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss176
    Quote Originally Posted by teapot View Post
    Didnt cheat, never did anything. I do not even know that cheating works on wcd.
    I was searching for ways to get back into wcd, and found this site.

i surely think they have a new way of finding people out that we are not aware of.
    Ever been to the dark web, few sites, and rooms you might get into by mistake, the admins/mods there can even find ur name, address and other details.
    For an elite private tracker, its not easy to hire or recruit extremely smart mods who can also be white hat hackers to find such details.

---------- Post Merged at 05:07 ---------- Previous Post was at 05:04 ----------

No i didnt cheat.
    No i didnt download the same torrents i downloaded earlier, just freeleech and used the newly downloaded torrents from the new account.
    maybe i might have commented in a few threads, but that was just thanks and all.
    no idea how they find the old account.
    i really didnt do anything. was very cautious.
    how did you register a new account. someone sent you and invite or you took their interview again?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    I have just realized one more thing, about how wcd might come to know if you had an account in the past and bans u instantly even if you do all of the above mentioned in this thread.
    WCD has sister sites that monitor you. For eg:- if wcd bans you, they already know you have accounts with other trackers for eg:- bibliotek, BCG, tehc or likewise, now tehc will not ban you, but it will monitor you like a shadow tracker. As you continue to use it, you change your ip address and perform all of the above mentioned in this post, you go back to wcd with a new invite.. dang, that flags your id with the ip address matching with the id that tehconnection bibliotek, BCG, has already logged into their system. Please remember these ppl use a centralized database either on posgress or mysql and use github to pull the data from.
    I do know this for sure, that there are sister sites that shadow your activity of ip change, and then report it to their mother sites, such as wcd, btn and hdb likewise.
    These could be with your seedbox ip or home ip.
    Last edited by teapot; 23.06.16 at 22:01.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    I'm a visionary on that regard

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Something I have done for "high value" dupe accounts is keeping a separate uTorrent install and portable browser just for them. Combined with using a different IP, this helps keep your activity there separate and nullify a potential global ban should you get caught and have your details shared.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    I was disabled on a tracker even though i didnt cheat. I had used my seedbox and made good buffer. When i went to the irc they said i had an account over there before. How is it possible for them to catch me? I followed everything in this guide and had waited a few weeks before joining. My first account was disabled because they said i did invite trade with my friend.

I didnt cheat with both accounts and they were still disabled
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    I was disabled on a tracker even though i didnt cheat. I had used my seedbox and made good buffer. When i went to the irc they said i had an account over there before. How is it possible for them to catch me? I followed everything in this guide and had waited a few weeks before joining. My first account was disabled because they said i did invite trade with my friend.

I didnt cheat with both accounts and they were still disabled
    which tracker?
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

anon (02.07.16)

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Animebytes
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    If you follow all the tips in the first post, you'll be fine. I tried to make it as comprehensive as possible, based on my personal experience (none of my dupe accounts has been caught).

Yes, but if you do everything else, you'll look as a completely different person using the same provider.

Something I have done for "high value" dupe accounts is keeping a separate uTorrent install and portable browser just for them. Combined with using a different IP, this helps keep your activity there separate and nullify a potential global ban should you get caught and have your details shared.

Hey Anon ! So according to you response here. If I do everything you recommend in your first post. As well as use a different irc client/portable browser. I could take a what.cd interview and just look like some random person in the same local area with the same provider as previous accounts I've had there?

Sorry about Waffles.
    Last edited by DUPE; 24.07.16 at 20:17.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by DUPE View Post
    If I do everything you recommend in your first post. As well as use a different irc client/portable browser. I could take a what.cd interview and just look like some random person in the same local area with the same provider as previous accounts I've had there?
    Yes.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

DUPE (24.07.16)

Thanks, will give it a go.

A few other questions:

Do you know if staffer's on gazelle can tell what forum topics you frequent even if you don't post?

I have a dynamic IP, if it changes back to an IP previously associated with a disabled account, would that be evidence proving I'm the returning abuser?

Also you can locate someones town by their IP. I can't imagine there's many people using any specif tracker in my town and that i would stand out.

Lastly, would you recommend getting invited via the interview or recruitment thread?
    Last edited by DUPE; 24.07.16 at 23:59.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DUPE View Post
    Thanks, will give it a go.

A few other questions:

Do you know if staffer's on gazelle can tell what forum topics you frequent even if you don't post?

I have a dynamic IP, if it changes back to an IP previously associated with a disabled account, would that be evidence proving I'm the returning abuser?

Also you can locate someones town by their IP. I can't imagine there's many people using any specif tracker in my town and that i would stand out.

Lastly, would you recommend getting invited via the interview or recruitment thread?
    I always had these concerns. I remember once in scenelife AKA SCL if anyone recalls that, a mod kicked me out after a dispute over the legitimacy of my invite and part of the discussion was telling me exactly what topics i used to frequently visit though i didn't post. I don't know if that works on gazelle or not but the concept itself is possible.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast