+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: How to reregister on trackers/hold multiple accounts

But the question is how did they catch you so many times?

They dont normally ban ips right? Like if the ip was banned you wont be able to view the login site right?

But the ip/account might get flagged right? if you got disabled and try making a new account with the same ip or similar ip range a new months later.

Yeah im in america and its unlikely american will get country ban. I've only made like 4 accounts, only make a new one when it gets disabled.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    My country is banned from irc interview. I hope that i can get in one day through recruitment. :) How do they manage to catch so many dupers with such a large userbase? They have almost 4 times the numbers of users on PTP, BTN. Do they have a lot of moderators?
    Last edited by Codec; 11.08.16 at 17:43.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leechersftw View Post
    But the question is how did they catch you so many times?

They dont normally ban ips right? Like if the ip was banned you wont be able to view the login site right?

But the ip/account might get flagged right? if you got disabled and try making a new account with the same ip or similar ip range a new months later.

Yeah im in america and its unlikely american will get country ban. I've only made like 4 accounts, only make a new one when it gets disabled.
    I'm quite certain I was caught so many times because I was looking to get caught.

They don't ban your IP from being able to view the site. They just disable the account and take note of everything associated with the account. Of which we've discussed over the past few pages in this thread.

IPs associated with the disabled account may cause suspicion if used with a new account. I suggested you read over some of anon's answers from the previous posts. Along with his OP.

---------- Post Merged at 17:25 ---------- Previous Post was at 17:21 ----------

Also read:

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    ---------- Post Merged at 17:33 ---------- Previous Post was at 17:21 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    My country is banned from irc interview. I hope that i can get in one day through recruitment. :) How do they manage to catch so many dupers with such a large userbase? They have almost 4 times the numbers of users on PTP, BTN. Do they have a lot of moderators?
    Same, read what I told Leechersftw to read.

---------- Post Merged at 17:42 ---------- Previous Post was at 17:21 ----------

Anon, do staff have a way of knowing what OS you're running?

---------- Post Merged on 12.08.16 at 01:05 ---------- Previous Post was on 11.08.16 at 17:21 ----------

Also, Codec if you plan on cheating at What.CD or even if you don't. Just the fact that you're a member at #SB-I. I wouldn't recommend using a recruitment thread from another tracker you'd like to keep. get some throwaway trackers that you know recruit to what.cd, and use them to get your invites. Always different usernames/emails/browsers etc as stated in the OP.
    Last edited by DUPE; 11.08.16 at 18:34.
    Thanks

Lol dude already read the stuff, and all the pages in the thread.
    Im just still a bit confused after reading. Lol sometimes i find the answer and forget it , bad memory , sorry man.

How much the the ip address change? Cause your in the town pool of a specific isp.
    It just changes the last digit right?

Cause even if i change my ip it would still be similar to my previous one, and then it would look suspicious.

I believe they can see your OS, screen size, plugins. And if your cookies java flash are enabled.
    Not 100% sure but just my understanding. Better safe than sorry.
    Last edited by KnowledgeMelon; 12.08.16 at 04:00.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447

See what I said before regarding IPs. Some are hard-banned, like public proxies and Tor, and you'll get the login form with a special message if you attempt to use them. However, they aren't going to use that sort of ban to prevent dupe accounts, because it would let you quickly and easily let you know when your new address is good enough to avoid detection.

Quote Originally Posted by DUPE View Post
    Anon, do staff have a way of knowing what OS you're running?
    I believe they can see your OS, screen size, plugins. And if your cookies java flash are enabled.
    Not 100% sure but just my understanding. Better safe than sorry.
    IP check

Everything this test can see is potentially readable to any site, including What.cd.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Codec (12.08.16) , DUPE (12.08.16)

Sorry for being noob , but i have another question.

How much of a difference in Ip does it take to be seen as a different person in the same town?

Like if one guy has 87.34.32.103

what would his neighbor's ip be and what would the ip be for someone who is like 5 street down? Assuming they are all using the same ISP

Like when you use the router on the ip 87.34.32.103 it gives more than 1 ip to different devices right how does that work in terms of private tracker bans?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeMelon View Post
    How much of a difference in Ip does it take to be seen as a different person in the same town?

Like if one guy has 87.34.32.103

what would his neighbor's ip be and what would the ip be for someone who is like 5 street down? Assuming they are all using the same ISP
    That's entirely up to how the ISP manages their address pools. They could all be in the same block, or in different ones. They could be given a new block every time they restart their router, or not. Sometimes it depends on which plans they have.

A short answer would be that they must be different enough And a good tip would be to check and log your address every day, so that you know which ones to avoid if you get banned again.

Like when you use the router on the ip 87.34.32.103 it gives more than 1 ip to different devices right how does that work in terms of private tracker bans?
    Don't confuse the local addresses your router gives you with the external address (just the one, in the vast majority of cases) given by your provider. Even if you had a hundred different devices connected to the same router, the outside Internet only sees a single IP, which is the external one. The following diagram illustrates this.

Note, however, that it is possible to obtain someone's internal address by using Java, WebRTC, or DNS rebinding attacks. The first two you should disable in your browser, while the third is highly situational and requires a targeted attack, so it's not really relevant to this scenario.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

KnowledgeMelon (14.08.16) , Codec (14.08.16)

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Hey anon do you have any script which gets my IP address every time it changes and stores it in a text file? I don't want to do this manually, i'd like to automate this. We have power outages over here regularly so i won't be able to write it down all the time.
    Last edited by Codec; 14.08.16 at 22:00.
    Thanks

Thanks Anon for clarifying but i'm still confused about a few things.

First is the blocks in the ip, what do you mean by the same block and different blocks?
    Same block 1.2.3.4 and 1.2.3.5 right?
    Different block 1.2.3.4 to 1.2.5.6 ? or 1.2.3.4 to 1.3.1.1?
    The second question is how much is different enough?
    Well i probably will know the answer after you answer the top one.

As i previous asked before since you said that cellular broadband is NATed so that means numerous people can have the same ip address,

But getting banned what.cd they log all of those IPs so its possible that you get a ip that has been banned there before. But that is nothing to worry about, correct?

Cause i previously used my home ip for the interview and i used my mobile broadband to view the site.
    Im wondering if i can just take the interview somewhere else and then use my iphones hotspot to download and use the site.

Cause the iphones ip is dynamic it changes everytime, except for the first two blocks.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeMelon View Post
    First is the blocks in the ip, what do you mean by the same block and different blocks?
    Same block 1.2.3.4 and 1.2.3.5 right?
    Different block 1.2.3.4 to 1.2.5.6 ? or 1.2.3.4 to 1.3.1.1?
    The second question is how much is different enough?
    Well i probably will know the answer after you answer the top one.
    By "block" I mean the parts of the IP that remain the same. When only the last number of your address changes (as per your first example), that's called a /24 block. When the last two change and the first two don't, that's a /16 block (your second example).

How much is different enough? Well, since you have lost a few accounts, I'd say a /16 is good. If you get banned ninety times, they may notice the pattern and take additional action But that's not the case here. I'm fortunate enough to get different /16 blocks every few days myself (like your third example), but that sort of thing is up to your provider and cannot be influenced.

As i previous asked before since you said that cellular broadband is NATed so that means numerous people can have the same ip address,

But getting banned what.cd they log all of those IPs so its possible that you get a ip that has been banned there before. But that is nothing to worry about, correct?

Cause i previously used my home ip for the interview and i used my mobile broadband to view the site.
    Im wondering if i can just take the interview somewhere else and then use my iphones hotspot to download and use the site.

Cause the iphones ip is dynamic it changes everytime, except for the first two blocks.
    See what we talked on other posts about duplicate IPs and how much time should pass before they're no longer considered such.

Did you actually check if your mobile Internet is NATed or not? Maybe it isn't, and then you'd have one fewer thing to worry about.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

Codec (15.08.16) , KnowledgeMelon (15.08.16)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    Hey anon do you have any script which gets my IP address every time it changes and stores it in a text file? I don't want to do this manually, i'd like to automate this. We have power outages over here regularly so i won't be able to write it down all the time.
    I didn't have any, but I wrote one now. This checks your IP every hour (customizable) and tells you whether it's changed or remains the same. Everything is logged to a file called ips.txt (also customizable).

The dependency on Wget could be removed by using PowerShell; there are also some comments I left in case anyone wants to make improvements, but it'll work out of the box.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

H265 (20.01.18) , Codec (15.08.16)

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    See what I said before regarding IPs. Some are hard-banned, like public proxies and Tor, and you'll get the login form with a special message if you attempt to use them. However, they aren't going to use that sort of ban to prevent dupe accounts, because it would let you quickly and easily let you know when your new address is good enough to avoid detection.

IP check

Everything this test can see is potentially readable to any site, including What.cd.
    and: What every Browser knows about you
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by DUPE View Post
    Turns out that with JavaScript disabled, they don't know anything. Even after enabling it, all they learn is my User-Agent and IP.

Secure browser settings = win.
    Thanks

share your secure browser settings? or make a tut? please?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    I posted a copy of my Opera 12.xx profile here. There's too much information for me to write a tutorial, but the resources in this thread cover everything.
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

Codec (17.08.16) , KnowledgeMelon (16.08.16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast