Thread: Al Jazeera English: VIDEO: Doubts cast on H1N1 scare

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

Al Jazeera English: VIDEO: Doubts cast on H1N1 scare

I like this:

The severity of the H1N1 outbreak was deliberately exaggerated by pharmaceutical companies that stood to make billions of dollars from a worldwide scare, a leading European health expert has claimed.
    and so who paid for all those billions??
    YOur's and mine governments, yes??
    And who pays the government??..........er.....that's people like you and me.

The council, a Strasbourg-based body responsible for the European Court of Human Rights, has decided to investigate ...... claims in an emergency debate on the issue to be held later this month.

...... the crisis led to governments around the world ordering and stockpiling millions of doses of anti-flu drugs which were not needed
    Is this another case that is part and parcel of where we, as consumers and citizens of our countries, need to be saved from what we feel threatens us??
    A pandemic is scary, yes??

In a statement to Al Jazeera, Aphaluck Bhatiasevi, a media officer for WHO, said: "Providing independent advice to member states is a very important function of WHO, we take this work very seriously and guard against the influence of any vested interests.

"We welcome any legitimate review process that can improve our work."
    ya, right.
    As if they really mean that. I mean...... The pharmacological industry is a business, yes??
    And so what is the purpose of a business??
    To make money, is it not??

Is it in the best interest of a business to aid itself so that it continues to survive and make money for another day??
    ........you know it.

....."Responding to it has required unprecedented collaboration. As WHO have stated, legal regulations and numerous safeguards are in place to manage possible conflicts of interest."
    I highly doubt that. It's in the best interest of a business to ensure continuity of it's business and operations.

Here's the link:

Last edited by SealLion; 18.01.10 at 00:16.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (21.01.10) , slikrapid (18.01.10)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    and so who paid for all those billions??
    YOur's and mine governments, yes??
    And who pays the government??..........er.....that's people like you and me.
    exactly, this scenario has multi-fold benefits for the global powers:

- spreading fear/anxiety/panic
    - perfect smokescreen for hidden agendas performed at the time
    - depopulation via continuous epi/pan-demics
    - infecting millions of people with viruses via vaccines
    - global testing grounds for vaccines
    - global testing grounds for FEMA & co. programs/plans
    - attacks on freedom of choice (mandatory vaccination)
    - billions $ of profit
    - pro- globalization & nwo propaganda

the crisis led to governments around the world ordering and stockpiling millions of doses of anti-flu drugs which were not needed
    even if we assume governments are independent, what can one expect from a government in a medical crisis situation - simply to stockpile the 'cure', its only natural, right? everyone would agree with 'better safe than sorry' official strategy, its a perfect excuse

Providing independent advice to member states is a very important function of WHO, we take this work very seriously and guard against the influence of any vested interests.
    a perversion of the truth, since the pharma people are their advisers, provide (almost exclusively) the 'research' (patents prevent independent research on the substances), they have legal immunity (in usa one cannot sue the pharma company, only the government for adverse health effects), they are not only infiltrated within the WHO, but also within various governmental organizations that are responsible for approval of these substances, many of these 'scientists' are directly or indirectly on pharma payroll ie. heavily within the conflict of interest zone, politicians on key positions concerning this area have vested interests in phrama companies (as past & later future members of their boards, shares & stocks percentage)...
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (21.01.10) , SealLion (18.01.10)

+ Reply to Thread