+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark McGwire Says He Used Steroids While Setting Home Run Record

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191

Mark McGwire Says He Used Steroids While Setting Home Run Record

When Mark McGwire broke the single season home run record back in 1998, it was electrifying. But now we know that when McGwire broke that record, he was cheating. He was using steroids. In a statement released by the St. Louis Cardinals, where he is slated to start as the hitting coach in the spring, McGwire said he "always knew this day would come."

He said he began using steroids in the late 1980s, on occasion in the 1990s, but definitely in 1998 when he broke the home run record by hitting 70 home runs in a single season, breaking the record of 61 previously held by Roger Maris.
    Homerun-Record-Breaker-Mark-McGwire-Admits-He-Used-Steroids-When-He-Did-it - ABC News

i hate that steroid freaks.it's not fair to us normal sportsmen.today is really hard to tell who takes steroids because you normal stop taking steroids 2-3 weeks before some tournament etc.and your body cleans him self so no trace of taking it...
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss25
    To me, it degrades sports, especially 2 of the sports that i love, Baseball and Football. i hate to think of the fact that there is some player, manager, or coach that is sitting there thinking, damn, we lost a game or a 3 game series due to a McGwire home run, or a Clemens strikeout, and can't help but think, what if they were clean, what would have been the out come? it sucks as hell. But in the end, they will pay for the choices that they made, whether it be to the MLB, the NFL, the law, or to the ultimate sacrifice, when their bodies start to give out due to the use of those drugs. I have an infant son and i will try as best to put him on the right path when it comes to sports and life. So to all of our young and old SB-Innovation readers, stay away from shit like this, it will eventually catch up with you, be for-warned.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    i think that almost all American Football players take steroids,if you see big,unnormal muscle men with low fat,well steroid jackpot.they just refuse to tell the truth.like all bodybuilders,they will never admit they take steroids,but without steroids you can't break some barriers with your body,like benching 200KG(440lbs) etc.. i managed to get to 130-140 kg bench without using drugs,maybe i could go for more but i would be more bigger and more fat(needs a lot of food,protein food,meet..),but to go to 200kg and more you will need some drugs... but i like the meaning that they are impotent,taking steroids makes you impotent ,your balls get smaller...it's true
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread