Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750

Free VPN Downloads & Proxy Servers

VPN Downloads & Proxy Servers

What is a VPN?
    VPN stands for virtual private network. A VPN keeps your wireless communications safe by creating a secure "tunnel," though which your encrypted data travels. These tunnels cannot be entered by data that is not properly encrypted. Not only is data encrypted when you use a VPN, but the originating and receiving network addresses are also encrypted. This adds an extra layer of security.

What is a proxy?

Proxy sites enable you to bypass your own Internet provider and browse through the proxy web site. All that you have to do is type the web site address you would like to visit in the form they provide, and start browsing. Once you keep browsing using that form, you are protected and your real IP address is not being logged.

VPN downloads!

1) UltraVPN
    UltraVPN is a free VPN that hides your connection from unwanted ears and allows you to use blocked application. Traffic is quota is unlimited. Bandwidth is up to 500Ko/s depending on network conditions.

Click here to download UltraVPN!
    UltraVPN - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

2) SonicProxy
    SonicProxy encrypts your Internet connection and routes your surfing through more than 100 private anonymous hubs to ensure your security and anonymity. That way, you can open any blocked website on a secure mode.SonicProxy owers the amount of data transferred through your connection to the Internet by an average of 50%. Because of this, your usage of SonicProxy enables you to be anonymous => nobody will be able to find out your real IP address or what your are doing it the Internet.

Click here to download SonicProxy!
    Download SonicProxy, SonicProxy 5.0 Download

3) Tor
    An anonymous Internet communication system, Tor is a toolset for a wide range of organizations and people that want to improve their safety and security on the Internet. Using Tor can help you anonymize Web browsing and publishing, instant messaging, IRC, and SSH. Tor also provides a platform on which software developers can build new applications with built-in anonymity, safety, and privacy features.

Click here to download Tor!
    Tor: Download

4) Cyberghost VPN
    The Internet has long since become an interactive means of communication. Everyone writes e-mails, and many are making use of online storage sites, blogging, or sharing their views on Web forums. Fortunately, CyberGhost VPN gives users a way to surf anonymously and keep their private information from the eyes of others. CyberGhost VPN provides you with anonymous IP address and encrypts transmissions between you and the Web.

Click here to download CyberGhost VPN!
    SimonTools CyberGhost VPN - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

5) Hide IP Platinum
    Keeping your privacy is simple and easy. Hide IP Platinum will find the proxy server available to you and set it as your proxy server automatically. There is nothing need you to concern. Hide IP Platinum have done everything for you. Hide IP Platinum searches for high anonymous proxy server and makes you complete invisible to any Web sites you are surfing.With Hide IP you can hide your ID in the Internet, avoid your personal information be used to send you spam and junk e-mails by many marketers and advertising agencies who have information about your interests and know your IP address as well as your e-mail. It can also keep your computer away from hacker attacks by hiding your IP address.

http://www.hide-ip-soft.com/

6) FreeProxy
    FreeProxy enables many users to share an Internet connection. The basic features include proxying HTTP, SMTP, POP, FTP Proxy, TCP Tunneling, and SOCKS 4/4a/5. The application works well with a wide range of clients including browsers, ICQ, and MSN messenger and comprehensive help illustrates the setup of these clients. In addition, FreeProxy includes authentication to both an internal user database or to a windows domain, extensive reporting, comprehensive control of resource permissions, URL filtering, IP address filtering, local port binding, demand dialing, calendar control, proxy chaining, and includes a functional Web server, plus numerous other features.

Click here to download FreeProxy!
    FreeProxy - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

7) AnalogX Proxy
    AnalogX Proxy supports FTP (file transfer), HTTP (web), HTTPS (secure web), NNTP (newsgroups), POP3 (recieve mail), SMTP (send mail) and Socks4/4a and partial Socks5 (no UDP) protocols! It works great with Internet Explorer, Netscape, Instant Messenger.

Click here to download AnalogX Proxy!
    Download AnalogX Proxy 4.15 - A small server that allows any machine on your local network to route it's requests through a central machine - Softpedia

8) Hotspot Shield
    Hotspot Shield is a freeware which ensures anonymous and censor-free internet usage. With Hotspot Shield you can even access blocked websites. For example: Skype is blocked in certain parts of the world. With Hotspot Shield, anyone can access Skype (and any other site they choose). The free software ensures censor-free internet usage by encrypting all communications to and from your computer to protect you from online spying. While advertising supported, HotSpot Shield is is not an invasive adware or pervasive spyware application.

Click here to download Hotspot Shield!
    Hotspot Shield - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

9) TheGreenBow VPN Client
    TheGreenBow VPN Client is a standard-based IPSec VPN Client, compliant with most of the popular VPN gateways allowing fast integration in existing networks. Highly efficient and extremely easy to configure, it provides the remote users an IPSec VPN Client to securely connect to the corporate network. It also allows peer-to-peer VPN with full IPSec standards, full IKE NAT Traversal, IP address emulation, strong encryption (X509, AES, MD5, DES, DH group 1 to 5), Strong authentication (Certificates, X-Auth, Pre-shared key, USB token), redundant gateway and DPD detection, high performances, no system overhead, DNS and WINS resolutions supported, operates as a Service, allowing the use on unattended Servers, accepts incoming IPsec Tunnels, optional 'IPsec only' traffic filtering. Wireless connectivity (GPRS, WiFi, Bluetooth).

http://www.thegreenbow.com/vpn.html

10) ProxyWay
    ProxyWay is free proxy tool that provides easy way to scan proxy lists, check proxy, filter and change proxy servers on fly. You can use ProxyWay with browsers and different applications to visit different sites, download movies, files, send messages, etc.
    To simlify ProxyWay configuration you can use 'ProxyWay Auto Configuration' option. Using this option you don't need to download proxy lists, check proxies, create services and configure browser settings manually. ProxyWay will do it for you. The only one thing you should do is start surfing.

Click here to download ProxyWay!

Proxy Way - Proxy Software - Free Proxy Tools - Proxy Program| Free Proxy Software. High anonymous proxy. Anonymous Internet surfing. Free Proxy Server. Proxy Freeware - Proxy Tool

11) Proxifier
    Proxifier is a program that allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers to operate through an HTTPS or SOCKS proxy or a chain of proxy servers.
    There are many network applications that do not support working through proxy servers and thus cannot be used behind a LAN or firewall(s). These can compromise corporate privacy and lead you to many other restrictions. Proxifier solves all of these problems and gives you the opportunity to work with your favorite software without any restrictions. Additionally, it lets you gain extra control over network security, create a proxy tunnel and add more power to network functionality.
    With Proxifier you can work with any Internet client (browsers, FTP, IRC, BitTorrent, messengers, telnet, SSH, video/audio, games...) through a network that is separated from Internet by a firewall (only one open port is required for a proxy tunnel to bypass firewall).

http://www.proxifier.com/

12) Free VPN
    Free VPN protects your entire web surfing session; securing your connection at both your home Internet network & Public Internet networks (both wired and wireless). Free VPN protects your identity by ensuring that all web transactions (shopping, filling out forms, downloads) are secured through HTTPS. Free VPN also makes you private online making your identity invisible to third party websites and ISP’s. Unless you choose to sign into a certain site, you will be anonymous for your entire web session with FreeVPN. We love the web because of the Freedom that it creates to explore, organize, and communicate. Free VPN enables access to all information online, providing freedom to access all web content freely and securely. Secure your entire web session and ensure your privacy online; your passwords, credit card numbers, and all of your data is secured with Free VPN.

Download Free VPN, Free VPN 2.21 Download

13) Barracuda Proxy
    BdProxy - SOCKS, HTTP, and HTTPS Proxy Server. The BdProxy acts as a SOCKS, HTTP, and HTTPS proxy server. The proxy allows you to use your Internet applications anonymously, despite firewalls. The BdProxy is a free and complementary BarracudaDrive product. The BdProxy client connects and establishs a secure tunnel to the HTTPS Tunnel server integrated into the BarracudaDrive Web Server. This product requires the BarracudaDrive server.

Barracuda Proxy - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

14) ProxyMaster
    ProxyMaster is an Internet utility to let you browse the Web anonymously by hiding your IP address.
    When you surf the Internet your unique identification number (IP number) can be detected by any Website you visit.
    ProxyMaster lets you use another IP number which is provided by a server called anonymous proxy server as a unique.

- Hide your IP number from people.
    - Check the availability of multiple anonymous proxy servers with a blazing fast speed.
    - Import any list of anonymous proxy servers into Winnow Anonymous Proxy
    - Export the list of anonymous proxy servers contained in Winnow Anonymous Proxy to text file
    - ProxyMaster automatically deletes dead anonymous proxy servers.

Download ProxyMaster, ProxyMaster 0.8 Download

Proxy Sites
    Use these for quick access to websites your workplace/college/school has blocked.

Ninja Cloak | Fast, free, anonymous web browsing with NinjaCloak.com
    surf.org.pl
    SurferSafe.Info SafeSurf Web Proxy 2.0 Proxy - Personal Privacy Protection
    Account Suspended
    http://bypassfilter.co.tv/
    To Unblock Myspace
    hidemytraces.info
    http://hidematic.info/
    fpr0xy.info
    foru.net.pl
    http://quick-access.net/
    Secret Tunnel - Protect Your Anonymity Online
    thehiddentraffic.com
    domain name proxy
    domain name proxy
    Dude Proxy
    Oxy Bypass
    Last edited by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10; 11.01.10 at 18:45. Reason: Removed Warez links
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

zora (07.04.15) , Mondy (29.01.15) , Adoptor (08.11.13) , mlymaster (04.06.12) , jezuis (23.01.12) , wasp (30.07.11) , Dr.house (25.07.11) , lilbryman (07.03.11) , seldom (17.02.11) , flux1 (17.01.11) , pimphead07 (24.12.10) , Vuze-Sbi (10.08.10) , Instab (15.06.10) , Extraterrestrial (02.06.10) , mangathala2002 (02.06.10) , thecoolest (21.05.10) , hearthrob (20.03.10) , caballero (20.03.10) , MacGyver (11.02.10) , MiCRON (31.01.10) , GotIt (12.01.10) , CS Curse (11.01.10) , pekamp (11.01.10) , alpacino (11.01.10) , Mihai (11.01.10) , anonftw (11.01.10) , cheatos (11.01.10) , anon (11.01.10) , Nickname (11.01.10) , SBfreak (11.01.10) , Renk (11.01.10)

Rep added.Don't forget to add this to your sig.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    Quote Originally Posted by SBfreak View Post
    Rep added.Don't forget to add this to your sig.
    thanks ..i have forgeted about that

also i like to thanks to iBruteForce (an admin from a Black Hat hacking forum )
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Se7Ven (11.01.10)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Don't forget these two services:

And you can go here for an updated list of CGI/PHP proxies.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

pimphead07 (24.12.10)

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    also i have changed the removed warez links with the official web page's from where you cand download the software

Because Anon don't let me with warez
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    Because Anon don't let me with warez
    It's a forum rule.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    [joke]Still looking for rep DS?[/joke]
    But good good work.So many proxies with links and explanations.It took you a while to make it so good job.
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai View Post
    no )) since i don't have enough time to visit very often you guys

moust of them are far to be almoust good like AOL is but AOL is still give me errors atm and it piss me off..so i have searched for alternatives ..
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mihai View Post
    We abandoned all hope when anon got the first star.

Aol giving errors?? Are on xp or windowsw 7 atm?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1606
    I do not why I can not access to SB-I anymore ,Now I have to use a web-proxy

This one:Vtunnel.com is here to help you beat internet filtering! .Good info DS.
    Last edited by Blocker; 12.01.10 at 03:23.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

pimphead07 (24.12.10)

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2059
    Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    I do not why I can not access to SB-I anymore ,Now I have to use a web-proxy
    It can happen when your ip is in a blacklist range of known spammers/bots. In this case use the link Contact Us, to contact staff, to get you fixed. Link can be found on main page.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    We abandoned all hope when anon got the first star.

Aol giving errors?? Are on xp or windowsw 7 atm?

no..the old XP SP2...now it's working ..yesterday not working..showed me the 17532 or something like that can't remember , error.
    Thanks

Maybe you should try reinstalling.
    I reinstall windows once a week.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    Maybe you should try reinstalling.
    I reinstall windows once a week.
    done that..same error..it's something with the AOL connection system i ques
    The os reinstalling once pers week or twice per wekk was a hobby for me also,but since i instaled NOD32 i don't have to do that anymore
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacino View Post
    It can happen when your ip is in a blacklist range of known spammers/bots. In this case ...
    I have already whitelisted him, but with no success. After what he told me over PM, I'm inclined to think his ISP is blocking SB-I for some reason.
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (12.01.10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast