Teh Logo

Info

• url: tv-vault.me
  • joining: open signups
  • irc: irc.cinemageddon.org/tv-vault
  • server location: canada

TVV is a tv show site dedicated to old(er) series. this site is a gem and is getting even better each day. if you like tv shows you got to have an account there.

Stats

Main Site

Categories

Torrents

Forum

Top10

Reqüsts

Ranks

Rules

Additional Info

• TVV opened up in 2008 and is not even 2 years old. they were based on gazelle right from the start and it's been working quite well for them.
  • as mentioned already TVV is a special site for old(er) and rare tv shows. they really do have a uniqü collection.
  • although their member count is constantly high they keep the registrations open and so far it has payed off for them and their members.
  • every day another show is freeleech for that one day in addition to the staff picks that are freeleech for a longer time.
  • when i signed up i got 2 invites. i don't know if that's still the case.
  • uploading is free for all but you have to obey the uploading rules of course.
  • the number of active members is quite impressive. especially compared to other gazelle sites it's quite high. this leads to a nice number of seeded torrents even if it's something very old and very rare. you might not have the best speeds but better slow than not at all because they really do have some stuff you can't find anywhere else.
  • they're related to cinemageddon.
  • the site is fast and technically flawless. at least when i used it.

Cheating

let's come to the important part finally
  • when it comes to cheating TVV is no exception compared to other gazelle based sites except what.cd. it's quite easy.
  • they don't seem to have scripts in place. at least not good ones.
  • can't say much about tools/mods detection because i don't use a larger number of them normally.
  • so as long as the announce is correct you can get away with quite some things. even if you're not acting very smart.
  • they don't have that detailed "transfer history" some other gazelle sites introduced lately. also their snatchlist only shows completed torrents.
  • the only thing to keep in mind is that the entry in the peerlist dös last quite long after hitting stop. never took the time to count the minutes but it's at least 1 hour or more.
  • flashing dös NOT work.