uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    is it safe to ghostleech from TD?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

i think that it's safe, i was using it whole last year.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.0.4
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    Has anyone recently succeeded in any Upload faking? I've tried RatioMaster, mRatio, and uSerenity. None of it worked. I'd check my upload stats on the tracker and they wouldn't budge. I pretty sure I'm correctly setup and everything......I mean I used to fake upload a year or so ago just fine. Anyone got any advice? Updates?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Periscope View Post
    Has anyone recently succeeded in any Upload faking? I've tried RatioMaster, mRatio, and uSerenity. None of it worked. I'd check my upload stats on the tracker and they wouldn't budge. I pretty sure I'm correctly setup and everything......I mean I used to fake upload a year or so ago just fine. Anyone got any advice? Updates?
    It's working fine.. I use RM. TD has 3 announce urls... So, you need to use BEncode Editor to delete 2 announace urls, and left only one... Then start torent in utorent, right click-properties- and than copy that one announce url, and paste it to RM.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    I was going to point the same thing out, but Serenity should be able to handle multiple announces without a problem, yet it's not working for him... although that could be due to bad settings.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.0.4
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    Thank you for the quick replies. I did not know about BEncode Editor. I'm trying that out with RM as I write this. When I previously cheated, I used RM and it worked without needing BEncode Editor (I think TD only had 1 announce URL back then though, so that makes sense).

As far as uSerenity goes, I may very well be doing that wrong...so I'll just give a brief description of what I did with uSerenity. Maybe someone can give me a head nod to these steps...or point out a problem.
    1. Made a profile in the uSerenity settings manager with only Be Seeder and Fake Upload checked (using reasonable fake upload values).
    2. Save, Load, Close settings manager.
    3. Open uSerenity and apply a label (named exactly the same as the profile created in settings manager) to the torrent I would like to fake on.
    4. Start the Torrent.

**UPDATE**
    So it appears after using BNecode Editor, RM fake upload worked for me. You guys don't flash hard anymore on this tracker, right? As of now, I'm just faking upload at my steady normal connection speed (approx 250kb/sec). Just curious if anyone has flashed something like 500MB recently.

Edit: Answered by own question by uhh.....reading a page earlier in the thread (although that information is a year old).
    Last edited by Periscope; 11.10.12 at 00:14.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss451
    If you are using RM, no need to use BEncode Editor. Just copy one of the three announce URL's and paste it in the 'Tracker' box in the 'General' page after you have added the torrent in RM.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    i would like to share my cheat experiance here i use greedytorrent and uploaded almost 250gb with single torrent and still not get banned its been 1 month now and i am not yet banne dsi i think its easy to cheat there
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arpan424 View Post
    i would like to share my cheat experiance here i use greedytorrent and uploaded almost 250gb with single torrent and still not get banned its been 1 month now and i am not yet banne dsi i think its easy to cheat there
    May i know how long had You been cheating or what speed did You use for 250GB ? I deduce that it was normal size torrent, less than 25GB?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto1972 View Post
    May i know how long had You been cheating or what speed did You use for 250GB ? I deduce that it was normal size torrent, less than 25GB?
    actually my account is almost year old i only cheated once yet with greedytorrent using vuze i didn't remember the name/size of the torrent and i think i set my soeed as 1mb download show as 100mb upload and now its almost 2 months and i didn't get banned yet i never cheated after that on this tracker
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss376
    safest way: get 40 torrents on 0 & use the bonus points!
    Thanks

safety but very slow
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1620
    I cheated 35 GB in one torrent and my old account still alive (with old I mean more than 1 year)

Using VEM , fake upload speed mode +

The speed 2- 4 MBps

---------- Post Merged at 16:20 ---------- Previous Post was at 16:17 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by arpan424 View Post
    actually my account is almost year old i only cheated once yet with greedytorrent using vuze i didn't remember the name/size of the torrent and i think i set my soeed as 1mb download show as 100mb upload and now its almost 2 months and i didn't get banned yet i never cheated after that on this tracker
    Apparently is a really easy tracker in terms of cheating ,
    Last edited by Blocker; 13.04.13 at 00:20.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss451
    Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    Apparently is a really easy tracker in terms of cheating
    Ya its very easy to cheat here. I literally got bored of cheating on TD and have a very good buffer there. Seems like no one ever got caught cheating there.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Seems like no one ever got caught cheating there.
    So ghostfucker is still at the top of the best uploaders list with a dozen million TBs?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast