Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating on TD (TorrentDay)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryse View Post
    Thankyou for the very swift reply.
    You're welcome... to use the Thanks button below my post.

However, and this is more than likely a ridiculously dumb question, but how do i copy the tracker URL? I see them there, but it will not allow me to copy them (when right clicking). I am using Utorrent.
    Right-click the torrent and go to Properties. They're copyable there.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Maryse (31.07.11)

For vuze, can you not download and just report it as 100% downloaded? There is a bonus point system and for each 100% done torrent, you gain points every hour to add to your upload.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by cainly View Post
    For vuze, can you not download and just report it as 100% downloaded?
    Sure. Take care, though.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Sure. Take care, though.
    Just wondering if anyone has done that? Will it work? I know I can set it as 100% downloaded, but will the tracker detect it?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    TorrentDay? No.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.0.4
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    Just tested uploading at 500 kb/sec using RM for a solid week straight on a torrent I set to 100% complete that had a constant 20 or so leechers. Worked out. My normal max upload is around 300 kb/sec. Anyone recently do more then this safely?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Well, flashing there is a no-go, but besides that I'd be surprised if they had any scripts. My guess is that you can do that and even go higher. There's always people cheating like nuts, and they'd have posted here if they got banned.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Hello everybody.

My first time, so be gentle ;]

Seeing as I've finally tried other torrent site than PirateBay (mainly because I've seen some post about TorrentDay open reg and got curious), I'd like some advice. Most of it is probably common sense, but there's no problem with asking the gurus, I guess.

Basically, what I've done:
    -gotten myself mRatio as it looks to be easy to use and convenient, set to change uploads/downloads every 15 mins, didn't use Azureus emulation as it's supposedly the usual suspect when cheating
    -deleted 3 of 4 announcements with BEncode so only one is left

So far, so good - when running mRatio values for UL/DL seem to change correctly on site.

Now, why I'm writing this post - what is the 'reasonable' way to DL/UL there? I've chosen some movie uploaded not even 5 days ago Dec, around 3k seeds/300 leechers on site (one of the better ratios actually), and the most that my client uploaded at any time was around 10 kbps. It is, of course, completely unreasonable to seed with such speed to gain bandtwith - but wouldn't changing it to 100 kbps, or even 500 or more as someone mentioned in this thread be obvious?

Also, assuming that I'll manage to find some file where I can get good UL normally, should I first finish downloading it and then use mRatio to seed it faster (my top upload normally isn't even 10% of my top download)? I think that's the best way to do it, but.. well, I'm a total newbie in it.

To the old-timers on TorrentDay - I'd like some tips as to how you manage to keep your upload rate strong there!

Sorry if it seems to be very general, but I guess there's no point in spamming around with questions on every board - and most of it is related to this specific tracker, I believe.

@edit - I'd also like to know more about the way that they can check just who is downloading their torrents. I mean, I can just download the torrent file, and even run it from another PC entirely - how would they know if I do? How can they track my download/upload rate then? I'm reasonably sure that it's explained somewhere on forums, but I don't know what terms to use when searching. Link would be appreciated.
    Last edited by qbit; 06.12.11 at 20:47.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

anon (06.12.11)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by qbit View Post
    Basically, what I've done:
    -gotten myself mRatio as it looks to be easy to use and convenient, set to change uploads/downloads every 15 mins, didn't use Azureus emulation as it's supposedly the usual suspect when cheating
    -deleted 3 of 4 announcements with BEncode so only one is left
    You're new here but you've actually read what's been posted. I bow to you.
    Thanks

For this tracker you don't even need to cheat really..
    Just find the smallest sized torrent. Download 14 of them legitimately. And seed. And watch the bonus points go up.
    I currently have around 60gb of buffer.

If you do insist on cheating, just don't go crazy high speeds. But I suspect that their scripts aren't that great.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss85
    TD is not that hard to cheat especially with RF
    i have around 400kb download speed and i use multipler from 3-5... works everytime.. have around 200GB buffer.. :)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss109
    Easly can be cheated with RM but don't get too much buffer, my previous account was banned probebly becouse i have to big buffer (ratio 2,5 and 800GB uploaded), now i have ratio about 1,5 and account still alive:)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss22
    does stealth downloading with userenity work on this tracker without getting caught?

also does ghost leeching with userentiy work without being detected?
    Last edited by Mr Wiz0rd; 21.03.12 at 01:25.
    Thanks

Helloes people

I have came across the problem of not being able to cheat on TorrentDay with RM!
    I've manually added one of the 4 trackers, started the fake upload however my ratio doesn't seem to move!

What could be the problem?
    I've tried another tracker aswell, since the first one I tried kinda looked different than the other 3 but to no avail.

[edit]it seems to work with the .com tracker

[edit2]it's kinda weird.. it doesn't log all the fake upload and i have to keep changing trackers... I'll try with another application.

[edit3] I've spent my whole day on this... I've tried with RatioMaster.NET, mRatio... logging ~1GB, and only getting like a 20% portion from that on my ratio... this is driving me nuts.
    Last edited by cikailija; 06.05.12 at 19:17.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by cikailija View Post
    [edit3] I've spent my whole day on this... I've tried with RatioMaster.NET, mRatio... logging ~1GB, and only getting like a 20% portion from that on my ratio... this is driving me nuts.
    RM.NET is explainable, that tool runs on very old core. mR, you might wish to let the developer know about this.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast