Thread: TorrentVault - TV

P2P Client
    NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss265
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I'll try the RM there today. Does using your real client work?
    Yep, using real client works on some recent torrents, while others got error "torrent not registered" but I've found the explanation in the forum for this error. Its pretty obvious since they lost data. For those torrents which works on my real client, these same torrents trigger the "cannot decode" error on RM. The problem has been so persistent on TL and TV now. But RM works perfect for me at my other 6 usual trackers. Looks like I gotta start learning Vuze...
    Last edited by hearthrob; 05.05.10 at 19:53.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    OK, I just tried the RM on a few TV torrents, and it worked just fine. Same with TL (checked just in case), so it has to be a problem on your side.

Regarding learning Vuze, here's the tutorial
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=13781
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

hearthrob (06.05.10)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    After months of waiting, the marketplace is up... at least the old one is. Official site news:
    Hey everyone. While we are still working tirelessly on the New Market, we decided to bring back the Classic Marketplace in the mean time. Eventually the Classic Market will be a part of the New Market. But for now it's all tested and working. There's even a new feature that lets you pay some of your Gold into a Pot to unlock Free Leech for a day.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss265
    Regarding learning Vuze, here's the tutorial
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=13781
    Hi Anon, is there any particular reason why Vuze 4.4.0.1_B06_DDJ Beta is not open for download to non-member while 4.3.0.5_B01 Beta is? I mean in terms of new features does it has something which cannot be shared?.... Thanks.

---------- Post added at 18:40 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

After months of waiting, the marketplace is up... at least the old one is. Official site news:
    The marketplace is really nice... gonna try using Vuze to get some golds....
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss445
    It doesn't have any special new uber secret feature, its just the way it is. Latest vuze versions are available for testing to members only. Check thread about obtaining member title if you are interested and didn't saw it yet.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

hearthrob (15.05.10)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthrob View Post
    Hi Anon, is there any particular reason why Vuze 4.4.0.1_B06_DDJ Beta is not open for download to non-member while 4.3.0.5_B01 Beta is? I mean in terms of new features does it has something which cannot be shared?.... Thanks.
    It's the same thing, just based on a newer core, and we'd rather make it available to Members only, that's all.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    I can haz candy
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss590
    Some tips on how to get invited to this tracker? For instance, tracker forums that offers invites and so on.
    Thanks

Yep tons of torrent invite sites that give away invite to enter this tracker...

Check this thread to take your pick http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/best...e-forums-2343/

Quickly spam your way to 20 posts (without being too obvious) and patiently wait for someone to offer TV invite....

Post all your screenshots and boom you are done...
    Last edited by Resurrection; 03.08.10 at 16:59.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

Gapo (03.08.10)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    That's true for so many trackers :) It's nice to see how most invite forums are against trading, yet divide giveaways in "low-level" and "high-level" ones.

I dropped my TV account a long time ago since I had little use for it, otherwise I'd have probably invited you.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Torrentvault shut down

Dear users of TV
    It's with great sadness that we have to announce that TV is officially dead after a providing our users with releases for a decade.
    This is due to a few reasons..

1) TV had only ONE sysop. This meant that noone except him could handle donations or site related things. We asked him for months to promote another sysop, and even having a 2nd developer (which we already found), but he never did. The reason is is unknown to the rest of staff.

2) Only ONE person had access to site donations. The sysop. The rest of staff didn't have any way to handle donations and give out what users donated for. Donors never got promoted and users who donated for GB, never got the paid benefits. When users messaged staff, we gave them what they paid for, BUT without access to PayPal, we could only do so much.

3) It looks like site-related services like servers never got paid, which means the website has been offline for a few days. This without other staff's knowledge. We are just waiting for the iRC server to go offline aswell, but we don't know when that will happen-

The sysop (site owner) came online for a couple of days, but left again. Before that he had been gone for 2-3 weeks without notifying staff. When he came back, he told us that he had been arrested and had spent the time in jail due to personal reasons.

About a week or two ago, staff sent out a site-wide notice telling people to contact PayPal to get their donations cancelled. We know that a couple of users did so, which meant the PayPal account got frozen. But honestly, that's not ours or the users problem. The sysop found out who one of the person was, and sent him a message telling him that he would get banned from site if he didn't take back his claim.

The user apparently never got back to sysop, so his account got banned. That's an absolute unacceptable behavior.

We are very sorry about how this whole mess evolved, but we, staff, had absolutely no way to know what was about to happen. Siteop gave no warning whatsoever.

All we can do is thank all the users for supporting us through good and bad times, and apologize for this shit. We again urge people to contact PayPal to get donations cancelled if possible.

With great sadness we say goodbye and wish you all luck where you will find your new home.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

anon (02.12.17) , Instab (02.12.17)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    This is unfortunate, especially because it seems it could have been prevented by simply appointing another sysop (although we only know one side of the story).

This tracker was really underrated, they managed to have something good with rather little publicity. I don't recall them being involved in any BT dramas either.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Instab (03.12.17)

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Is there any good TV tracker left?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    TorrentVault wasn't a TV tracker But besides the heavyweights BTN and BitMeTV, I keep hearing good things about morethan.tv.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Is it invite only? Anyone has one
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    Is it invite only? Anyone has one
    recruitment for mtv is on myanonamouse. Your account should be a few months old.
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

anon (03.12.17)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123