+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ABC News (Blogs): VIDEO: Swine Flu Skeptic: The Sky Is Not Falling

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

ABC News (Blogs): VIDEO: Swine Flu Skeptic: The Sky Is Not Falling

I also think that this whole thing with Swine flu is blown bigger than a hot air balloon:

check it out:

..... Congressman Ron Paul is a committed libertarian who is skeptical of government action of any kind. He is also one of the few medical doctors in Congress and he may have a point. Maybe, just maybe, swine flu fears have been blown out of proportion.
    That bolded part is a bit funny I thought, considering this person is himself in government.

anyways....

He says that in 1976, when (apparantly), there was also a pandemic of swine flu, only one person died in his country, while 25 died of the vaccinations..

...Only one person died from the swine flu then, but at least 25 people died because of the vaccine....
    It's a very short read but interesting nonetheless.

Here's the link:

enjoy.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (24.10.09)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    I also think that this whole thing with Swine flu is blown bigger than a hot air balloon
    you said it man (its aka bloatware)

Congressman Ron Paul once again against the tide, makes me wonder would he go with everyone on something really positive or is the opposition 'in his blood'

The symptoms of 'swine flu' are similar as regular flu and it is easy to call everything 'swine flu' to increase the official numbers

Seasonal influenza sickens millions and kill thousands in the U.S. each year, and no one even flinches.

A senior policeman's wife died 'in terrible circumstances' from Legionnaires' disease after her symptoms were twice 'mistaken' for swine flu.
    Last edited by slikrapid; 24.10.09 at 17:45.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (24.10.09)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    he probably is able to see through some of the smoke and screen that is put up everywhere against all people that follow everyone else like they are sheep.

People don't know how to think or critique things taht they hear or read, so they just follow everyone else like sheep into some domain or way of thought that is purposefully set up for them.

I was actually surprised to hear about this politician down in the states. Not too many of them around in my country.

At least none that I have ever come across via the media of them having spoken out about such-and-such-a-thing that they must have felt is just smoke and screens set up for pple.

I am of the opinion that most politicians don't speak out b./c of some fear that they'll be reprimanded perhaps.
    Last edited by SealLion; 24.10.09 at 23:16.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread