Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277

Getting Anonymous

HOW TO GET ANONYMOUS ONLINE

7 STEPS PROCEDURE

1. INSTALL PROXIFIRE MASTER SUITE professional
    2. GET IP RANGES FORM My IP Address Location: Find IP Address Search - IP Lookup Locator of your choice
    3. Extract Anonymous L2 proxies
    4. Put them in Socks chain
    5. in Socks chain click proxy manager click test all that's it
    6. click services modify > select port of your choice e.g. 1081
    7. enter 127.0.0.1 and port 1081 in connection settings of any Internet
    application you want to browse internet with.

Possibilities are endless;
    A) Internet explore/ FireFox
    B) IRC

THE END

Enjoy your freedom

That was my way wot's yours ?

NOTE: You can find Software mentioned above using google,
    Last edited by SBcheater; 19.09.09 at 23:07. Reason: correction in the port number
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Renk (20.09.09) , Dynamic (20.09.09) , Nickname (19.09.09) , SealLion (19.09.09) , Empoleon (19.09.09) , anon (19.09.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    Nice highlights your have made Renk, I am aware of the fact the channeling your data through several proxies will surely compromise your privacy and you may become victim of scripts such as istealer and similar.

But you can overcome this issue by tunneling through these proxies by means of "Putty and ssh/open ssh server setup" it time consuming setup but once you have settled it up, in my personal point of view its much securer and extremely anonymous than options you mentioned above the only major disadvantage in the setup I mentioned in my post is it is this setup is a bandwidth hog.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by ovais View Post
    But you can overcome this issue by tunneling through these proxies by means of "Putty and ssh/open ssh server setup"
    Just don't use SSHv1, otherwise you're back to square one.

And yes, more hops = less speed.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss581
    Quote Originally Posted by ovais View Post
    But you can overcome this issue by tunneling through these proxies by means of "Putty and ssh/open ssh server setup" it time consuming setup but once you have settled it up, in my personal point of view its much securer and extremely anonymous than options you mentioned above the only major disadvantage in the setup I mentioned in my post is it is this setup is a bandwidth hog.
    Using SSH proxy eg with Putty is better, I agree with that. But in my opinion, chaining 2 or more proxy is useless.

Suppose for example an ssh account on, say, SProxy. With putty, you can establish an encrypted connection between you and Sproxy. Then, you can chain your connection and connect to some "normal" (ie non ssh) proxy, say NProxy.

So you have the scheme:

Your PC = Your ISP = SProxy -- NProxy -- <internet>

(where = means "encrypted connection" and --, "non encrypted connection").

So:
    * Your ISP can't see your trafic.
    * SProxy knows you, and knows your IP and who your are, and you have to trust SProxy.
    * Nproxy does not know you, but NProxy can see your traffic, retain data, and inject malicious code, and you have to trust NProxy (witch suppose that NProxy can be trusted).
    * Using NProxy could lead to connectivity & bandwith issue
    * <Internet> does'nt know you, but can read & retain your data flow, and inject malicious code.

Now, suppose your are using only Sproxy:

Your PC = Your ISP = SProxy -- <Internet>

So:
    * Your ISP can't see your trafic.
    * SProxy knows you, and knows your IP and who your are, and you have to trust SProxy.
    * <Internet> does'nt know you, but can read & retain your data, and inject malicious code.
    * Nproxy does not know you, NProxy can't see your traffic, can't retain data, can't inject malicious code and can't lead to any issue because NProxy does no more exist on your route.

So, in adding NProxy, you get no more privacy/security than with SProxy alone (and even you decrease your security, as you are obliged to trust 2 entities). Moreover the quality of your global connectivity decreases.

The only argument pro "NProxy adding" is not technical but juridical: For the someone on internet (after NProxy) breaks your anonymity (ie, get your real IP), he must be obeyed by 2 entities (SProxy and NProxy). But in my opinion, the price to get this added level of juridical security is to high.
    Last edited by Renk; 21.09.09 at 17:53.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

SBcheater (21.09.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    Now after such refined and detailed explanation by you, I accept on the balance of probabilities that if every thing happens like you've just mentioned above , Chaining 2 or more proxies is of no use, you can attain the quality of anonymity by concentrating on encryption issues.

App > SSH Client > Http Tunnel Client > Through HTTP Proxy > Http Tunnel Server(WHS) > SSH Server (WHS) > Cyberspace

What do you think about above? will this infrastructure with an extra Http tunnel add few extra encryption, there is a software called Corkscrew (http://www.agroman.net/corkscrew/README) that may allow you creat ssh tunnel through HTTP tunnel, I tested this setup once and was successful in adding additional encryption.

Lets just assume that bandwidth loss in this setup is "0" in order for us to concentrate on encryption quality.
    Last edited by SBcheater; 21.09.09 at 19:29. Reason: Spelling corrections
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    @Renk: well put on post #18. I wanted to say basically the same, but you did it much better

What do you think about above will an extra Http tunnel add few extra encryption
    I'm not an expert on the matter, but assuming it works just like another SSH tunnel (except that it's made via HTTP), I think it'd be the same - you'd need to trust the two servers you're sending your traffic through.

And taking the bandwidth loss apart, if you used an open or public proxy, for example, you'd be in trouble since most of them are heavily monitored.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12